Pufferfish
1,383 Posts

Re:Welcome to My Kingdom for the Princess forum

[Post New]by Toffifee on Sep 7, 09 7:43 AM
You have to build a temple
Happy gaming!

[Post New]by zina1715 on Sep 8, 09 4:35 PM
How do u get pass level 3.11? Everytime I get 40 foods it will not increase anymore.

[Post New]by anytimedancrs on Sep 11, 09 8:23 AM
I have read through the questions and suggestions. The problem I am having is on 2.9 and I have collected all the gold at the end, but it only registers 20, even though I am supposed to be collecting 3 each time the bar fills and I double my supplies every time I can. Why won't it register all the extra that I have collected? thanks

[Post New]by meadow1951 on Sep 11, 09 3:32 PM
Does this game end at level 4.11? My castle only has a bottom part. Is there a part two or something? Fun game but it only took me 2 days to get through it.

notesmom
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by notesmom on Sep 13, 09 3:38 PM
Where is the 'create new discussion' button? I want to post but can't find it.
notesmom

ilove2sew
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by ilove2sew on Sep 15, 09 5:58 AM
I love this game and didn't try it right away because someone told me it was a sappy love story. Boy if I could remember who that was they'd be in a world of hurt.

This is MY kind of game. I'm on the level where the cannibal shows up, and you have to build a barracks for the first time - I had just got there and DSO (dear significant other) came home and wanted dinner. The nerve!! Heck I fed him on Sunday.

I started playing around 1PM yesterday (Mon) afternoon and next thing I knew it was dark - GREAT game - and if you're like me and anal about getting things just right - you're in for it. So far a red flag/shield on every level with only 2 do overs. But I have a feeling this level might take me down.

Anyone have a recommendation for another game like this? I already own Floating Kingdom which I did not think was t as good and Forgotten Lands: First Colony - which I found much easier and not as thought involved at all.

I hope there are lots of sequels to this one if anyone here at is listening.

Ila in Maine

boptab
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by boptab on Sep 27, 09 8:39 AM
How many level are there in this game? Does it become harder to collect the gold as the game progresses? Hope not.

[Post New]by evasgramma on Oct 1, 09 3:51 PM
boptab wrote:How many level are there in this game? Does it become harder to collect the gold as the game progresses? Hope not.

You can see all the levels on the land map. As the levels increase so do the challenges. Be sure to build a warehouse and increase your sawmill asap. Only collect Gold, wood or food when you can double them if possible.

This game is fun but trying to complete the castle getting expert on the levels is really tough.

Edited on 10/01/2009 at 3:53:27 PM PST

[Post New]by jess1377 on Oct 2, 09 7:44 PM
Does this game end at 4.11?

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Oct 12, 09 11:08 AM
There is a great walkthrough on here for this game but, I don't know how to paste the link. I just did a google search for : My Kingdom for the Princess walkthrough and I got the link. I am still having trouble with level 4-8 and I found two different walkthroughs and both of them left off some vital information. I love this game! I am bound and determined to finish my castle! Chevy

[Post New]by s_a_shorty78 on Nov 16, 09 12:56 AM
when's part 2 going to be released? or where can i get it.....

[Post New]by jlmsmom on Nov 29, 09 8:19 AM
I have just downloaded the Mac demo. I love this game and would love to purchase it, but there seems to be a glitch. At level 1.10, where you are supposed to collect all the gold, the gold and the roads are not visible. I will get this game if this is fixed. Thanks.

[Post New]by Ikanikan on Nov 29, 09 11:00 AM
How can I pass level 1.10?
My mouse clicks shoe red and green circles, but till the end of the level I could only gather about 15 Golds.
It seems I cannot get past this level.................

[Post New]by PiperGirlC on Nov 29, 09 12:11 PM
Adding my two cents in here as well to say that there is a Mac glitch with level 1.10 for me as well. Would love to see this fixed, I've been more happy with this game than many others that have come out in the past year or so.

[Post New]by LyndaKris on Nov 29, 09 6:30 PM
I can't get past 1.10. I can't see the gold nor the roads. The workers just have heads that disappear and come back. Is this a glitch?

[Post New]by mr_moosey on Nov 29, 09 8:16 PM
I have the same problem with my Mac version. It's definitely a bug because I've played the PC version and all the graphics are there. I just contacted the support, asking if there was going to be a fix because I love the game, but don't want to buy it if I can't get past a level due to a programming error.

[Post New]by karenkirchner on Nov 30, 09 9:17 AM
is there a my kingdom for the princess 2 in the works or trial anywhere? what compares the closest to this type of TM game?

[Post New]by akriemann on Nov 30, 09 10:22 AM
I have that problem with the gold on level 1.10 too. The support department claimed lots of people had finished game with no problems, so it was my configuration that was the problem.

Has ANY mac users gotten past level 1.10?

[Post New]by PurdyLadyKitsune on Nov 30, 09 5:50 PM
akriemann wrote:I have that problem with the gold on level 1.10 too. The support department claimed lots of people had finished game with no problems, so it was my configuration that was the problem.

Has ANY mac users gotten past level 1.10?

I got past the level because I played the online trial so I knew the paths in general. I could beat the game I guess but I have to do the gold levels many many times to learn where everything is.

I think one thing that hasn't been considered is that mac users are getting way more games instead of the old rate of one a week. I know I'm buying less mac games then before. So less complaints are going to be coming in. A better question would be how many mac users used this level as the reason not to get this game?

If I didn't love the other levels, and figured I was up so doing one level over and over, for a total half an hour to an hour sometimes.

Go to: