Re:My Kingdom for the Princess comments and reviews

[Post New]by deneencle on Jul 22, 09 12:07 AM
I am stuck on level 2.11 for the same reason as someone else is stuck on 2.9. I need to collect 40 gold and 40 wood .. when I finish everything on the screen it stops at 20 gold and 20 wood still to collect but doesn't go down if I collect it. Anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks

Anniejo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,109 Posts

[Post New]by Anniejo on Jul 22, 09 12:13 AM
Really enjoying this, will buy it, just so I can carry on playing it.

LindyMac
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by LindyMac on Jul 22, 09 4:15 AM
deneecle, have you upgraded your warehouse to the max?

prchalpn
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,132 Posts

[Post New]by prchalpn on Jul 22, 09 4:46 AM
Did the demo and it's a cute game. Not my type of game tho so will not be buying.

mamachi
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by mamachi on Jul 22, 09 5:36 AM
in some levels you have to use the button for "when your workers collect you got one more" Collect the gold when this is activated.
Hope this help

mr7933
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by mr7933 on Jul 22, 09 9:35 AM
I can't get past 2.5. I have been very close, but I miss the cut off for expanding the castle. What should I be doing?

ArmyMomOkc
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by ArmyMomOkc on Jul 22, 09 1:57 PM
deneencle wrote:I am stuck on level 2.11 for the same reason as someone else is stuck on 2.9. I need to collect 40 gold and 40 wood .. when I finish everything on the screen it stops at 20 gold and 20 wood still to collect but doesn't go down if I collect it. Anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks

I noticed when gathering a certain resource as a level requirement you have to gather that amount in addition to what you are using to build or remove. You do need to build a warehouse to accumulate the amount needed, but you also have to replace what you have used to reach the goal.

Fransje66
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,217 Posts

[Post New]by Fransje66 on Jul 24, 09 5:57 AM

ln the shopping trolley!

[Post New]by sisang on Jul 25, 09 2:01 AM
It's a good game, but i have tried the other game named Artist Colony and think this game is not as interesting as that.

The game to me is only so so, the graphic is not great.

ArmyMomOkc
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by ArmyMomOkc on Jul 25, 09 4:28 PM
sisang wrote:It's a good game, but i have tried the other game named Artist Colony and think this game is not as interesting as that.

Artist Colony isn't currently offered by BF, so I'm not sure why the comparision in this forum. To each his/her own I guess. I for one have throughly enjoyed this game .

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Jul 26, 09 11:54 PM
loopner74 wrote:I am either missing something or my game is messed up. I am stuck on level 2.9 and I cannot collect over 20 gold. Once I am at 20, any additional gold I collect doesnt add to my "bank". Any advice or ideas as to whats going on?

Build your warehouse to hold additional items, upgrade it for even MORE per collected item! Good luck, the game is awesome, I found the last level a challenge, took me 12 tries to figure it out......but then I am an insomniac and some days my brain doesn't function at it's most brilliant. In any case stick with it, it's one of the best I have played in a long while and I have way over 100 games from here. It beats Bilbo, which I also like quite a bit, and has a lot more replay value. I'll do Bilbo once, then leave him alone for a long while, and I can tell that having not even gotten through it once yet. This one is a keeper! Best of luck to you and you have a most perfect day!

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Jul 26, 09 11:58 PM
ArmyMomOkc wrote:
deneencle wrote:I am stuck on level 2.11 for the same reason as someone else is stuck on 2.9. I need to collect 40 gold and 40 wood .. when I finish everything on the screen it stops at 20 gold and 20 wood still to collect but doesn't go down if I collect it. Anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks

I noticed when gathering a certain resource as a level requirement you have to gather that amount in addition to what you are using to build or remove. You do need to build a warehouse to accumulate the amount needed, but you also have to replace what you have used to reach the goal.

Is there a warehouse on that level? I forget, but the warehouse (looks like a striped tent awning) increases what you can store to 50 at that point in time, so if you need 40 that's likely what you missed doing. Upgrade it if it lets you on that level and in all the rest where it is, You will find yourself missing it at times when there is none. Best of luck, the game is great!

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Jul 27, 09 12:03 AM
ArmyMomOkc wrote:
sisang wrote:It's a good game, but i have tried the other game named Artist Colony and think this game is not as interesting as that.

Artist Colony isn't currently offered by BF, so I'm not sure why the comparision in this forum. To each his/her own I guess. I for one have throughly enjoyed this game .

I played Artist Colony all the way through, and found THAT to be just so so, but if we all had the same opinions it would be a dull world I guess. This far outweighs Artist Colony, graphics wise and replay value wise, not to mention the cute story line . I won't be playing Artist Colony again soon, this one, oh yessssssssss!!!

Sadeyed
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by Sadeyed on Jul 27, 09 8:43 AM
Really enjoyed this game. I love Build a Lot, all of them, but have been disappointed with some of the copies such as Aquapolis. This however I found challenging.

Highly recommended.

[Post New]by gabbers_03 on Jul 27, 09 10:03 AM
I'm stuck on level 3.9 where you have to get rid of a ton of boulders and I keep running out of time. How can I make the money to demolish them in time? I've upgraded my market to the max and try not to get rid of dunes since they cost money but I still can't make it. Any suggestions?

Toffifee
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,383 Posts

[Post New]by Toffifee on Jul 27, 09 12:41 PM
I appreciate your comments, forums are really helpful to decide which game to buy

Haven't bought a game since Plants vs. Zombies ... so I will spend a credit on this game - the trial hour passed highspeed

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Jul 29, 09 12:13 AM
loopner74 wrote:I am either missing something or my game is messed up. I am stuck on level 2.9 and I cannot collect over 20 gold. Once I am at 20, any additional gold I collect doesnt add to my "bank". Any advice or ideas as to whats going on?

Sounds like you just forgot your warehouse, it allows you to collect 50 on first upgrade, which is at that level I do think!
Best of luck and have a perfect day!

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Jul 29, 09 12:34 AM
gabbers_03 wrote:I'm stuck on level 3.9 where you have to get rid of a ton of boulders and I keep running out of time. How can I make the money to demolish them in time? I've upgraded my market to the max and try not to get rid of dunes since they cost money but I still can't make it. Any suggestions?

Get your saw mill first thing, you need the wood, get market built to start producing gold after the sawmill, then at 8 upgrade saw mill, then build your warehouse so everything produces an extra item get the food hut or farm when you get 8 so you don't do w/o food. Takes gold, wood or food to do anything,though it does give you some on the road.Follow the advice it gives going in, head for the exit. DO NOT build any bridges but the one to get out of there, nor spend 6 gold to get 3 or 4 on any dunes but the ones to the exit. At first opportunity get warehouse upgraded so you get another item added to what you collect, and just upgrade that market for gold to get the boulders. It does work, and you will have time to spare. Don't upgrade food anymore than once, you get enough as I recall at one upgrade. It's gold and wood that cause the stress I think on that one, 3.10 its the same way, only no warehouse to help us out. Alot say build warehouse right off, but I disagree, saw mill first for me, or I find myself sitting and waiting on wood. Collect to the other bridges but DO NOT go after anything on the other side, you don't need it and it wastes your time. Best of luck to you and have a great day!

Toffifee
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,383 Posts

[Post New]by Toffifee on Jul 30, 09 11:45 AM
Completely agree to Phaedras strategy - in addition, I always used the
+-Bonus wherever gold was waiting to be collected

Good luck, gabbers

[Post New]by VatMan1982 on Jul 31, 09 8:15 AM
Yay! Just completed the game, all gold levels and my castle is at maximum. Such a pretty rainbow.

A brilliant game and challenging too, especially a lot of the levels on the Ice Continent! Here is to a sequel!

Go to: