allbonnie
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Jewel Match 2: Reloaded here

[Post New]by allbonnie on Aug 11, 15 10:49 PM
I am sorry synthpop, what thread are you referring to? I just got back into Big Fish Games after being out for a long time, so am not up to speed. What workarounds do you mean? I looked in messages, but nothing there.

Nagster
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by Nagster on Aug 22, 15 6:22 AM
The coin counter doesn't always register when coins are gathered. Very frustrating. I guess that's one of the ways the developers have come up with to make play time longer.

LobsterMann
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by LobsterMann on Aug 24, 15 10:42 AM
LittleEarth wrote:@Lobstermann try running the game in windowed mode to see if it fixes the mouse issue.
Tried that Little Earth. Problem is I cannot click on that option so I could not change modes. Thanks though for the idea.

[Post New]by MOMWILL on Sep 25, 15 5:18 PM
wHAT CAN I DO WHEN THE CURSOR WORKS , HOWEVER YOU CANT SEE IT????

Edited on 09/25/2015 at 5:40:44 PM PST

[Post New]by davisword on Oct 5, 15 4:11 PM
I cannot unlock the manna for purchase. This is my third time playing and I do not recall having to unlock it in prior games. I am at game 47 and have over 4000 points but cannot unlock. Please help.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Oct 10, 15 2:12 PM
davisword wrote:I cannot unlock the manna for purchase. This is my third time playing and I do not recall having to unlock it in prior games. I am at game 47 and have over 4000 points but cannot unlock. Please help.

Welcome to the pond!

Have you bought any of the spells in the shop? This game along with a few other newer JM games need you to have at least one spell before you can use the mana. The bottles also will not show up in any levels until you've bought at least one spell.

Edited on 10/12/2015 at 11:40:53 PM PST

[Post New]by uwepeter on Mar 17, 16 8:10 PM
I cannot get the mouse cursor to show when trying to play the game, despite having reinstalled it.

foondoon
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Jewel Match 2: Reloaded hereW

[Post New]by foondoon on Mar 26, 16 12:38 PM
I'm playing this game on new machine with Windows 10. Game worked fine with Windows 7. With Windows 10, I will have 3 or 4 same type jewels in a row and they just sit there. If I try moving a jewel, it just "bounces back" even though it will make a match of three.

Problem occurs on different levels and then on just a section of the gameboard (the area varies with each level). Anybody else out there experiencing this ?

The problem occurs with other games in the Jewel Match family, too.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Jewel Match 2: Reloaded hereW

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Mar 27, 16 10:32 AM
foondoon wrote:I will have 3 or 4 same type jewels in a row and they just sit there. If I try moving a jewel, it just "bounces back" even though it will make a match of three.

Problem occurs on different levels and then on just a section of the gameboard (the area varies with each level). Anybody else out there experiencing this ?

The problem occurs with other games in the Jewel Match family, too.

Wondering if that's the "unresponsive space" or "stuck jewel" issue I've seen sometimes. I have Win 7, but the problem occurs in several JM games, not just this one. Seems to happen when I'm playing really fast or if there is a section of the board with many alternating chained jewels and free ones. It's something with how they coded the games from what I can tell.

The ways I've found to work around it are to either get the powerup that clears out a whole row to clear out the problem space, have jewels cascade in around the stuck spot (sometimes this makes the spot respond again), use the bomb on that area, and as a last resort, restart the board.

Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

[Post New]by Penny1942 on Aug 1, 16 9:51 AM
This game has so many glitches in it that it is still impossible to play, therefore, I am sending it to the little trash can on my GM.

I have all the other Jewel Match games and never had this much trouble with any of them. Cannot believe that the developer has not issued a bug fixer.

[Post New]by Angelica4814 on Aug 22, 16 1:10 PM
I am on level 39. All of a sudden there is no continue button. How do I fix. I am doing so well on this game and love it.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Aug 22, 16 4:55 PM
Angelica4814 wrote:I am on level 39. All of a sudden there is no continue button. How do I fix. I am doing so well on this game and love it.

You need to buy scene parts regularly otherwise the game gets "stuck" at a checkpoint and won't go to the next scene.

[Post New]by Angelica4814 on Aug 24, 16 8:52 AM
I did but now there is no icon to buy or continue. I uninstalled and installed and it still comes up without a buy or continue button. Sorry to lose this game it's been fun.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Aug 24, 16 10:41 AM
Angelica, that sounds like a screen resolution issue. My res is at 1680x1050 pixels and I don't have any problems but if your res is too low the screen buttons don't appear in the right places or appear not to work.

[Post New]by Angelica4814 on Sep 5, 16 2:04 PM
The resolution was working fine. it's just that the button doesn't show up anymore. I again got to level 39 and the continue button is gone again.

what it actually does is the continue button appears and then disappears right away before I can click on it.

Edited on 09/06/2016 at 1:47:31 PM PST

[Post New]by Angelica4814 on Sep 6, 16 1:46 PM
What it actually does is the continue button appears and then disappears before I can click on it.

[Post New]by melansongirl on Feb 9, 17 7:55 PM
Are they going to fix mini game 200000? There is NO WAY to clear all the tiles. It's frustrating and I can't get the bonus.

Go to: