Cptduzer
Flounder
Flounder
2,474 Posts

Re:World Mosaics 2 comments and reviews

[Post New]by Cptduzer on Jul 31, 09 10:52 PM
lol - it is pretty awesome - and feelings are mixed about which is the best. Glad you liked it, glad you also read about gemsweeper. That is how I fell in love with it.
good gaming!

[Post New]by hotred on Aug 5, 09 8:06 PM
Liked the demo. Bought the game it is now in the garbage can. I had lots of trouble getting it to play in fact I could Not get it to play. Thank goodness I only paid $6.99
Is there a way to replace it?

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Aug 5, 09 8:26 PM
Use the green envelope on the right -------> to contact BFG customer support. They can help you figure out how to get the game to play properly on your computer, and if they can't they give you a coupon for a free game.

CYNTHIA
Stingray
Stingray
5,782 Posts

[Post New]by CYNTHIA on Aug 9, 09 8:20 AM
I bought WM2 on July 22; played I don't know how many hours that day; quit. Went back in next day and have been jumping in and out ever since. Finally finished Today!! Really enjoyed it. Trying to figure out how many extra puzzles; I reckon as many as main game if not more.
My only problem was miss counting columns and lines; got more x's for wrong count then mistakes.

Toffifee
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,383 Posts

[Post New]by Toffifee on Aug 12, 09 4:24 AM
Tested the game end of July, liked it and left it on my "should perhaps buy it"-list
Finally used a spare game credit yesterday - good decision! Looking forward to many hours of relaxing gameplay
Only one little problem: being a MAC-user for everyday work, I'm not used to left and right mouseclicks - sometimes those little fingers are too fast
But in general for this game:

Zelda2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Zelda2 on Sep 25, 09 5:03 PM
`I love this game. I am so hooked on it I have let my work go for the past couple of days. The extra games are terrific. I am on level 8 now.
I didn't know they were this interesting. This game is worth every penny I paid for it. It is the only game I would pay the full price for. I can not wait until # 3 hurry

Pertigal
Shark
Shark
10,783 Posts

[Post New]by Pertigal on Jan 24, 10 10:30 AM
I have only played iHOGs and HOGS but demoed this and loved it. It reminds me of Sudoku but way more interesting due to storyline and lovely music. I will purchase next month (card is already more than full).

erbusbee
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by erbusbee on Nov 21, 10 10:16 PM
I enjoyed the first World Mosaics game so much that I went ahead and got the two sequels last month, to finish up my punch card. The sequel World Mosaics 2 is fabulous. Definitely one of the best "bang for your buck" games on Big Fish, in terms of entertainment hours. I love the HOGs, but I often zip through them in a few hours. These puzzle games, on the other hand, have a ton of content and take quite a while to complete. There are a lot of extra puzzles too.

I'm looking forward to starting the third in the series!

Length

[Post New]by Kitty_at_large on Nov 22, 10 3:07 AM

If you click on Credits at the main menu, you will see just how much time you have played. The World Mosaics games offer a lot of playing time for the buck.

Go to: