Atums
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

Re:Welcome to Divine Academy forum

[Post New]by Atums on Sep 14, 15 4:23 AM
tmacd2 wrote:any news on when the update is going to happen. I am stuck because everything is full, Now just getting bored!

I agree!!!! I don't think the developers thought we could get through the levels so quickly and were caught by surprise. I hope that they are being careful to fix the bugs before they update!

Welcome to Divine Academy forum

[Post New]by Gypsyno1 on Sep 16, 15 1:27 PM
anyone

[Post New]by Gypsyno1 on Sep 16, 15 1:29 PM
Divine academy anyone know how to restart the Game I have tried and tried its driving me Mad

TMGamer99
Flounder
Flounder
2,185 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Sep 16, 15 11:25 PM
Gypsyno1 wrote: Divine academy anyone know how to restart the Game I have tried and tried its driving me Mad

There are 2 ways.

The first is to log in to your PC as a different user and launch the game. You then need to create a new profile within Divine Academy. Once this is done, you can log back into your normal PC account, then within DA, login using your new profile. This will be the one used from then onwards.

The second way involves deleting a folder in your AppData\Roaming area.

Edited on 09/16/2015 at 11:27:59 PM PST

[Post New]by Franzia67 on Sep 20, 15 7:19 PM
I'm at level 37, Happiness level 19. I unknowingly traded for the red bricks & now my port is locked-up? How do I get the new territory?

[Post New]by Aurora_Griffin on Sep 21, 15 9:00 AM
Okay, I got a problem with my current three quests. Two asks for me to study something -- and the third asks me to complete the port.

The problem is that the port requires more wood and stone than I can store right now -- and the studying requires more scrolls than I can store right now.

Both of my storage buildings are maxed, but I cannot update them, because my Magistrate is also maxed.

So, I've seemed to have run into a wall, with no clear solution to proceed.

Anyone have any ideas what I should do next?

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
828 Posts

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Sep 21, 15 9:31 AM
Aurora, check the store. You speak of 'both storage buildings', but at were you are in the game you should have three. Build that one and max it, you will be able to fulfill your quests.

[Post New]by Aurora_Griffin on Sep 21, 15 11:14 AM
Loonz111 wrote:Aurora, check the store. You speak of 'both storage buildings', but at were you are in the game you should have three. Build that one and max it, you will be able to fulfill your quests.

Really? Thanks. I'll give that a try ...

EDIT:

Wow, ... thanks! It seems to be working. Upgrading it now and already have room for a lot more stuff!

Edited on 09/21/2015 at 11:26:11 AM PST

[Post New]by buggaboo3333 on Sep 21, 15 12:06 PM
This game is getting boring. I've been waiting for the Hades Quest for some time now with absolutely nothing to do. I've hit the top limits for everything and now I wait and wait and wait. Is this game ever going to move along because this is ridiculous?

Paradell
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by Paradell on Sep 29, 15 9:21 AM
I agree with buggaboo3333. I am just about ready to quit.....waiting waiting waiting for Hades Quest to appear....sick of the daily tasks that come only once every 24 hours.

zzzzzzzz

MikiB007
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by MikiB007 on Sep 30, 15 5:28 AM
Please BigFish. Can someone respond re updates? Even if the news is that there's no news! Customer service and all that...

bfgBellerophon
7,758 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 30, 15 9:22 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and let players know that the Moderation Team hasn't received any news regarding when an update will be available for Divine Academy. We do know that the developers are working to bring more content to our players and we thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

MikiB007
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by MikiB007 on Oct 1, 15 7:11 AM
Ah, that's a shame But thanks for the reply.

jim_dandy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by jim_dandy on Oct 1, 15 1:20 PM
Well after reading the moderators comment about the right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing, I have decided to end this game. Too bad though, not many games like this one come along. I prefer games where you don't have to kill or battle huge armies and this game had all the potential to be one of the best that I've played. Having said that, does anyone know of a game out there similar to this one? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

TMGamer99
Flounder
Flounder
2,185 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Oct 1, 15 10:58 PM
jim_dandy wrote:Having said that, does anyone know of a game out there similar to this one? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Here's some that are maybe vaguely similarish:
Adelantado Trilogy
Farm Tribe
Virtual Villagers
My Tribe
Finders

[Post New]by Aurora_Griffin on Oct 2, 15 2:37 AM
Suggestion:

Make some of our Villages female. It doesn't look right to have them all guys. It would be nice if some of our Villagers were girls. ... And mothers. Some of them could have 1 to 3 mini-Villagers (kids) following Mom around.

That would look so cute! ^_^

It wouldn't affect gameplay, of course. It'd just be a flavor thing to aid in immersion.

Edited on 10/02/2015 at 2:38:02 AM PST

[Post New]by ledestindelisa4 on Oct 3, 15 4:34 PM
WHAT HAPPEND!!?? my game is in the beginning!!!

[Post New]by Elaineraynault on Oct 12, 15 11:24 AM
Atums wrote:
tmacd2 wrote:any news on when the update is going to happen. I am stuck because everything is full, Now just getting bored!

I agree!!!! I don't think the developers thought we could get through the levels so quickly and were caught by surprise. I hope that they are being careful to fix the bugs before they update!

Any update on this? I am maxed as well and my port is locked up. Is there a magistrate level 9 yet?

TMGamer99
Flounder
Flounder
2,185 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Oct 13, 15 11:03 PM
Elaineraynault wrote:Is there a magistrate level 9 yet?

No.

[Post New]by Aurora_Griffin on Nov 1, 15 10:07 AM
Is there a way to clear the Ship Yard? (Sorry, I know that's not the right name, but it's all I can think of, what it's called in "World of Warcraft").

Anyway, ... I'm all backed-up on a food order on it. And there seems no easy way to clear it, like with other buildings.

The Developers should look into this.

Go to: