[Post New]by savemysoul on Jul 26, 09 5:49 AM
played the game right through no problems wot so ever

Diana_Mc
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

Re:IS BFG GOING TO FIX IT???

[Post New]by Diana_Mc on Jul 27, 09 7:56 AM
Thank you. I hit the lantern/cannon issue and when I started over, I think I hit another bug that someone mentioned (wire missing). That one didn't happen the first time.

I just downloaded this thing onto both my computers to see if it would work on either but, thank goodness, I will wait for a fix. They are sitting side-by-side because I got a new system and am still transferring things but I have hand/arm issues and really don't want to keep playing this game over and over.

[Post New]by CarolD2000 on Jul 27, 09 8:28 AM
I have had my profile deleted twice, had the game freeze up once and couldn't complete the eyes in the skull because I only had 1 lantern. Way too much aggravation! How do I go about getting a refund?

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jul 27, 09 8:51 AM
To ask for a refund, click the green envelope on the right to contact customer support.

I'm still hoping that the game gets fixed. BFG can't force the developers to fix it faster, unfortunately.

Gentlsong
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,865 Posts

[Post New]by Gentlsong on Jul 27, 09 10:00 AM
If you are using Vista (any version above basic) you might want to try turning off the Aero feature before starting the game....especially the person who said it didn't work on their Toshiba laptop. I have a Toshiba laptop running Vista Home Premium 32-it and had a problem with the game screen not staying open on another game. I exited the game through task manager and turned off Aero and then restarted the game. It worked great then. I turned Aero back on out of curiosity, and the game worked fine then as well. I have another thread about this here: http://forums.bigfishgam.es.com/posts/list/46714.page#916339.

This won't help the original profile getting lost problem, but it might help some of you who can't get into the game at all.

HTH!

Go to: