jramme
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spirit of Revenge: Elizabeth's Secret here

[Post New]by jramme on Aug 4, 15 12:53 PM
I contacted technical support about the hint issue and sent in a Dr. Felix report. The answer i received was 'sorry about that' and a coupon for a new game. So looks like they are not even going to try to fix this game.

what a load of bull!!!

Giliraz
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

[Post New]by Giliraz on Aug 5, 15 6:21 PM
dollyflower wrote: Looks like the glitches in the CE have not been fixed, or addressed for that matter. Very disappointing!! Another game I can't play. Windows XP.

me too...

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spirit of Revenge: Elizabeth's Secret here

[Post New]by jessgar192001 on Sep 8, 15 11:16 AM
Daxadillion wrote:A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using

I have tried to play this game twice now. I even uninstalled the game and reinstalled and it still has bugs. I will start playing and then all of a sudden I am not able to click on anything like its frozen but the background and characters are still talking and moving. I have Microsoft windows 10 pc. I really want to finish this game. please let me know. thanks

sewandsew
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by sewandsew on Sep 21, 15 7:20 AM
I have been waiting for over a MONTH for a fix for this game. If they aren't going to fix it I want a game credit, tired of waiting. Really disappointed in BFG lately.

iamshiva
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by iamshiva on Oct 11, 15 4:50 PM
at the gate to castle, I press the stones exactly like the clue but nada, looked in the w/t, do it exactly like that & nothing.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 12, 15 11:58 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry that players are experiencing issues with this particular game. If you are experiencing freezing issues, it is recommended to look at the following help article for hints:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If issues still persist, please get in contact with our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to help troubleshoot any issues that players are experiencing.

In regards to a fix, the developers are the only ones that can issue fixes and updates for their games. By contacting our Technical Support Team, this will help to keep track of and report the issues to the appropriate team.

sewandsew, since we don't have the tools to access your account via the forums, please contact our Customer Support Team so that they can look into issuing a credit to your account.

Thank you everyone for your patience. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Oct 20, 15 7:30 PM
The hint does not work and I cannot pick up items from inventory or during game play. This stinks!

PLeiaSolo
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by PLeiaSolo on Oct 31, 15 5:50 PM
I cannot get the SCROLL in Chapter 5. I have put the token on the scroll. The HINT keeps telling me to open the SCROLL. Then it circles the token. I have clicked everyplace on that scroll, but nothing happens. I've closed the game and re-started it. Same thing. I can't get any other hints. The strategy guide doesn't help either. I do not know what to do.

Windows 2000
collector's edition

thank you

[Post New]by carjam65 on Jan 4, 16 11:01 AM
I recently purchased this game and did not have any problems until I got to the point where Drake becomes disabled. (the reply for the fix for this didn't make sense.) When I click on Hint on this screen it circles the inventory section and on itself! I can only move to a few other locations and HINT points me to where I do not have the necessary inventory item. That was until the HINT stopped working all together. Hint is not disabled under Options. I noticed quite a few posts in the forum for this game that had similar or other problems but no one ever says the problems were resolved and that there seems to be nothing being done to fix the game. There also have not been any posts recently so I don't know if anything has or will be done.

Go to: