Glitches

powrpstr
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Glitches

[Post New]by powrpstr on Aug 15, 09 7:02 PM
dottylotty wrote:i am totally stuck, i am in the wine cellar and i have to dust a bottle for finger prints, i have been dusting the flipping thing for the last half an hour and i cant get any further it just keeps saying dust for fingerprints does anyone know what i can do? i cant move on in the game at all until i have done this and i was actually enjoying this one x

JayneMae
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by JayneMae on Aug 16, 09 9:53 AM
Rebusite wrote:Can't find the rosepetal in Drusilla's room. Can't get any further as the puzzel blocks this. Anyone know where the Rosepetal is??? 'Hint' does not at all.

Thanks for any help from anyone.

It's the very small red piece by the edge of the book when "hint" is used. I missed it about six times!

1kess1
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by 1kess1 on Aug 16, 09 3:27 PM
Rebusite wrote:Can't find the rosepetal in Drusilla's room. Can't get any further as the puzzel blocks this. Anyone know where the Rosepetal is??? 'Hint' does not at all.

Thanks for any help from anyone.

I am stuck here also. I see nothing that resembles a rose petal in the hint area. Any suggestions from other players?

JayneMae
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by JayneMae on Aug 16, 09 7:27 PM
It doesn't look like a rose petal at all. It is a blob of red under the left bottom corner of the book.

RachelleL
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by RachelleL on Aug 18, 09 9:59 AM
I have a problem with the dressing gown with the initials F.B. I use magnifying glass to see initials and then can't get gown and card. Any hints?

cindiliz
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by cindiliz on Aug 27, 09 9:34 PM
I downloaded the trial version and the cursor seems to be very insensitive. I clicked on those darn butterflies, gift boxes and especially the pine cone several times and the Inspector 'never saw anything special there'. Even though I LOVE the music, I think I'll wait until the bugs are out before trying it again.

bear198
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by bear198 on Aug 30, 09 3:17 PM
powrpstr wrote:
dottylotty wrote:i am totally stuck, i am in the wine cellar and i have to dust a bottle for finger prints, i have been dusting the flipping thing for the last half an hour and i cant get any further it just keeps saying dust for fingerprints does anyone know what i can do? i cant move on in the game at all until i have done this and i was actually enjoying this one x

bear198
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

powrpstr wrote:

bear198
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

powrpstr wrote:

bear198
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by bear198 on Aug 30, 09 3:20 PM
BIG diasappointment!!! loved it at first-great visuals and music. Then I got to the place a lot of others did --trying to clean bottle and crosses and the thing will not work. Big Big disappointment. I am really sorry I wasted my money on this one.
i do notice that no matter how many of us have issues with a game, Big Fish does not make it right or offer a free game credit. Lousey.

bear198
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by bear198 on Aug 30, 09 3:21 PM
Don't waste your time or your money. FULL of problems.

[Post New]by nelcymiles on Oct 1, 09 5:48 PM

teny1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by teny1 on Nov 9, 09 9:38 PM
Game keeps crashing teeling me to check C;\program files\Mystery Masterpiece-The Moomstone\Moomstone exe.log . I looked for it and it is nowhere to be found. Can you help. Thank you

[Post New]by griz1679 on Jan 10, 10 9:12 PM
I have used steam on envelope but now says I need something to dig the note out. I can't get the envelope open

[Post New]by greeneyes488 on Mar 2, 10 3:37 PM
THIS GAME IS FULL OF GLITCHES.....AND ITS A GOOD GAME TOO!!

[Post New]by Tremontaine on Mar 3, 10 6:46 PM
Is anyone still here/playing this game who can help? I downloaded to try it and like others who complain about the brush - early on in the dining room I clear off hte "dusty bottle" to find the label and it won't let me back in. It takes forever to clean the bottle and even when I am done, I cannot convert back to pointer from the brush.

I also can't figure out how to open a closed book. I have three tools, none of which seem to work but that's all there IS.

Is it me? Please help me. it's a good game for me - I do well with hidden object and things are not too dark (some games hide a lot of items in dark corners which my screen can't handle)
thank you

Andi aka Tremontaine

[Post New]by barcrow3 on May 15, 10 7:13 AM
I also cannot finish game because brush doesn't work.-Total rip-off!!!

[Post New]by vegaskitkat on Jun 5, 10 9:37 AM
I cannot even get the game to open - I am getting the following errors:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "main.py", line 35, in <module>
File "main.py", line 14, in main
File "moonstone.pyo", line 18024, in main
File ".\engine\driver\sdl_driver.py", line 401, in run
File "src\engine\driver\opengl_driver.py", line 312, in _end_paint
WindowsError: exception: access violation reading 0x00008027

not being a programmer for games, I don't know if I need to update drivers or if the game is corrupted or what any ideas?

[Post New]by chucky01 on Aug 26, 10 2:26 AM
powrpstr wrote:

[Post New]by chucky01 on Aug 26, 10 2:28 AM
did like this game when i started, when i went to it later, i kept getting the error message line 59 what every that means, and as for contacting BigFish, what a laugh, cannot get passed the bit at the end suggesting looking at their answers first, all i get is another error, i have never been able to contact them....

Go to: