TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

Re:Suggestions for the developers

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Aug 15, 15 8:43 AM
There should be some way to get rid of resources. If the port is locked with a resource that is full and there is no way to spend that resource, the game cannot be continued.
Being able to gift them to other players would be one way, but a simpler way would be to sacrifice them to the gods, ie. just get rid of a specified amount.

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
876 Posts

Suggestions: Friends List

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Aug 16, 15 11:09 AM
kdorian wrote:Please either add a scrollbar for the friends list, or have the game remember where you last were on the list until you close the game.

I would also like a scrollbar for the store and sets. This game clearly has been designed for touchscreens, I keep accidentally clicking things I do not want to click.

kdorian
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

More non-caucasian portraits?

[Post New]by kdorian on Aug 17, 15 4:49 AM
I would love to have a few more character portraits that are NOT Caucasian. Right now there is ONE non-white portrait, of a female who might be Asian Indian, Pacific Islander, or Amerindian-Hispanic, or similar.

Not everyone is white, folks. Can we have a few more ethnic types, please?

[Post New]by NorthStorm on Aug 21, 15 7:19 PM
I'd love to be able to upgrade obelisks, statues and décors. We are quite limited spacewise and it would be fun to be able to upgrade everything. That could also mean that we'd be able to dump ressources in the obelisks to either replace a missing activation rune, make them last longer or just change their aspect.

Same for statues, I'm up to 24 Cloris statues and would love to be able to change their aspect too. Something for the longrun, not in hours spend constructing it but in the amount of ressources needed.

Or else create a mine for crystals where we could exchange ressources for crystals.

winnerkooties
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,203 Posts

[Post New]by winnerkooties on Aug 21, 15 9:45 PM
kdorian wrote:I would love to have a few more character portraits that are NOT Caucasian. Right now there is ONE non-white portrait, of a female who might be Asian Indian, Pacific Islander, or Amerindian-Hispanic, or similar.

There's no older females either or ethnic types for males.

It would be nice to have quite a few more avatars to choose from. Or let us import our own.... Great idea!

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
876 Posts

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Aug 22, 15 2:47 AM
winnerkooties wrote:
kdorian wrote:I would love to have a few more character portraits that are NOT Caucasian. Right now there is ONE non-white portrait, of a female who might be Asian Indian, Pacific Islander, or Amerindian-Hispanic, or similar.

There's no older females either or ethnic types for males.

It would be nice to have quite a few more avatars to choose from. Or let us import our own.... Great idea!

I agree, there is an older man, but not a woman. That's usual in games where you get to choose an avatar. Do they think women are embarrassed by their age? I chose the older man as an avatar because I didn't want to be a young girl.

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Aug 25, 15 11:02 PM
i would love to see how many resources we have when we look in our warehouse, so we can see how many we need in order to fill it completely .
I would also love it when we upgrade area such as farm, windmill quarry etc.... the time to produce them would decrease some.

Edited on 08/25/2015 at 11:04:29 PM PST

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Aug 25, 15 11:02 PM
When creating a profile, it should be made clear that this will be seen by other players and therefore an email address should not be used.

Probably ensuring that the name cannot contain the "@" sign would help.

Edited on 08/25/2015 at 11:08:01 PM PST

nanekochan
Minnow
Minnow
261 Posts

[Post New]by nanekochan on Aug 28, 15 12:10 AM
I don't know if this is a glitch or not, but it's really bugging me that on the third expansion of the map where the harpy tree is, even if I place a decoration tile somewhere, grass grows on the tile. This does not happen in the other areas. That area has a very fast rate of grass/obstruction regeneration.

I would like to show another angle of items on the map.

Thanks!

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Aug 29, 15 10:49 AM
lady_sabelle wrote:"Random" attacks seem to come when you clear a harpy nest. So if you pay attention to when you're clearing them, you can catch the harpies...

But a more audible clue would be helpful.

The harpies are release when you pick up the nests on the ground

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Sep 7, 15 12:08 PM
Having the ability to add friends in bulk.
So that in case someone were to have helpfully compiled a list of players somewhere, it would be possible to copy and paste a selection and add them all in one go.

Edited on 09/07/2015 at 12:09:04 PM PST

Jeanteam
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Jeanteam on Sep 9, 15 12:54 AM
To help out all that have locked their Port with resources overflow (specially scrolls): Why not add a new set of decorations that cost resources to buy. That way alot of frustrated players can continue playing the game without frustration.

I also would like to see a scroll-bar in the "Store" and in the "Set" window.

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Sep 12, 15 4:14 PM
i would love to see arrows on either side of our friends bar so we are don't return to people we have previously visited

Atums
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by Atums on Sep 14, 15 4:17 AM
kisykiss wrote:I have noticed for me anyway when I am clearing a harpie nest or nests if I have the screen at the tree where the come from & watch them, they dont attack. But when the screen is somewhere else when I clear the nests, then they do start attacking. Maybe its this way with others as well.

I don't clear the nests unless I am ready to activate the Protection obelisk. That way I don't have to worry about the random appearances. Also, they don't appear at the nest you are clearing. They appear at the Harpies Rock.

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Sep 14, 15 7:55 AM
i would love to see more variety in the store, including the dog if we missed purchasing him/her

MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by MoreOver on Sep 14, 15 3:53 PM
I hope we get a textile store as well. Those little guys must be filthy and in need of new togas - and a shower too.

Right now though, all I want is for the game to stop hiding bubbles behind the tally bar at the top.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Sep 14, 15 5:07 PM
MoreOver wrote:I hope we get a textile store as well. Those little guys must be filthy and in need of new togas - and a shower too.

That would be neat - A bath house.

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Sep 14, 15 10:44 PM
it would also be nice to have some ladies. At the moment the village is male only

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Sep 14, 15 10:47 PM
MoreOver wrote:Right now though, all I want is for the game to stop hiding bubbles behind the tally bar at the top.

I think that's mainly a problem with playing zoomed out. I find I quite often had to zoom back in again to check behind there.

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Sep 15, 15 6:46 AM
It would be great if we could transfer some of our supplies to our storage for use later. I know some items go in automatically, but it would be great (especially for player over ordering at the port) to have the ability to transfer the excess to their storage

Go to: