sharping blade

Re:sharping blade

[Post New]by tiggerwoman57 on Aug 18, 09 12:51 AM
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!! I am so stuck and can not sharpen the axe or the saw blade. Every time I take it to sharpen it I get a red line through the gears and can not step on the pedal. Am getting so frustrated!!!!

paurik
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by paurik on Aug 24, 09 7:26 PM
the trick is press on the pedal, then move the cursor up to the stone, click on stone even though it is the gear with the slash through it, it will place the cursor in the correct spot when you retrieve your blade. This was driving me crazy, the trick is having the cursor in the correct position when you pull the blade out of inventory.

paurik
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by paurik on Aug 24, 09 7:43 PM
the axe is the same deal except you have to go and try to cut down the trees first. Then go back click on the pedal move the cursor up to the stone, THEN retrieve the axe, it will sharpen, I was just ready to give up.

Jobo34
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by Jobo34 on Aug 26, 09 8:36 AM
It sounds like some of you think we are crazy, but I can't get the axe to sharpen either!! Same thing happens to me, I step on pedal, go to inventory get axe, wheel stops, get slash thru areas I should be able to clk on. This is second game I had trouble with and have had to get credit for. I have read the Journal thru and thru. Thought this might be hang up!Gonna try one more time then its goin' in dumpster!!

Go to: