MaryAnn3935 wrote:I can't get the game to download

Same here

pedeymom
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Maze: Subject 360 Collector’s Edition

[Post New]by pedeymom on Aug 4, 15 10:11 AM
lkbambi wrote:Oh, I can't play Beyond Light or Wolf mysteries either. I think that makes about six games in the months of June and July.

pedeymom
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by pedeymom on Aug 4, 15 10:14 AM
TikisDream wrote:Curious about what Mad Head Games has to say about this - I can't play any of their games either, same issue with the trouble initializing and needing to update my graphics driver. Drivers are updated, other games seem to be okay. Rather bummed since I just got two of their collector's editions.

Win 7 32 bit, ATI Radeon 2100

pedeymom
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by pedeymom on Aug 4, 15 10:19 AM
Can,t play the Mad Head-games either .says my graphic driver needs to be updated.
No problems with other games . I'm glad I,am only trying to play the demo & didnt buy the full game .

myshania
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by myshania on Aug 5, 15 4:06 PM
I couldn't get the back scratcher to lift the cupboard KEPT trying finally got it now I cant get the skins sewn on the walls. Does anyone been able to do this!! so frustrating!!

[Post New]by Ms_Cherry_Kitten on Aug 6, 15 12:21 AM
I'm another who can't play Mad Head games. Getting the graphics card error.
Is anything going to be done about it? I know there is nothing wrong with my graphics card, I'm having no problems with any other Big Fish game or my sims games or playing HD video. Could Big Fish make sure developers have full tested games BEFORE releasing them for sale?

dotpet5
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by dotpet5 on Aug 6, 15 3:43 AM
myshania wrote:I couldn't get the back scratcher to lift the cupboard KEPT trying finally got it now I cant get the skins sewn on the walls. Does anyone been able to do this!! so frustrating!!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Aug 6, 15 12:23 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing various issues with this particular game.

For players that are experiencing downloading issues, it may be helpful to look at the following help article:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

For players experiencing freezing and crashing issues, please look at the following help article for hints:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

9otters, we've passed along the information regarding the journal onto the appropriate team. Once we hear of anything, we will definitely let you know by updating the Forums.

If you are experiencing any error messages or the issues still persist after reading the help articles, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They can definitely help offer any troubleshooting steps they have.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by cessnapilotjack on Aug 6, 15 12:31 PM
magsbaby wrote:Have been in the room with the blades, then completed all the other tasks, now back in the corridor with the vending machine, i'm supposed to use the gun in the room on the left with the blades, but now I cant get back in that room, the hint tells me I've nothing else to do in either corridor or Christmas room, can't go back into right corridor either as it's saying it's a dead end, i've tried everything, can anyone help? Maybe it's a glitch, not sure!

Mags

kaitlinn
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by kaitlinn on Aug 8, 15 4:00 PM
Bonus Hidden Object - last object in list is crossed off before finding it (keys) - had to use the hint button and play over. Not a big deal, but still what up?

Jewel1111
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Jewel1111 on Aug 8, 15 10:08 PM
bonggamer wrote:The backscratcher will NOT go into the cupboard in the Bonus Chapter. Rest of the game played fine and now I am stuck! Please BFG release games post fixing bugs.
Mac with Yosemite.

I am having same problem. Did you ever figure it out?

Jewel1111
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Jewel1111 on Aug 8, 15 10:11 PM
greengrassyhill wrote:CANNOT DEFEAT THE DEMON WITH DREAM CATCHER AT THE END OF THE GAME.
I have tried, over and over, using the Strategy Guide, to defeat the demon in the tunnel by catching his balls of fire with my dream catcher. I cannot do it! Is this a glitch?

I cant finish the game, so now I can't play the bonus game. I am so frustrated! Why isn't there a skip option for the "boss" fights? I do not like these "boss" fights!

I was having so much fun with this game until I got to the very end. Please tell me if there is a bug in my game.

Am I the only person who is stopped in their tracks, at this point?

I had the same problem until I figured out that after catching all the balls of fire THEN you have to click on the balls on your dreamcatcher in the exact same pattern as you see on the demon's chest. You will have to catch and do this three times and the glyph/pattern is different each time that you see on the demon's chest.

Edited on 08/08/2015 at 10:14:47 PM PST

je_peche
Minnow
Minnow
237 Posts

[Post New]by je_peche on Aug 9, 15 5:28 PM
I'm having a terrible time trying to play this game!! It "sticks" on everything, I can't pick up items easily from inventory and it freezes. I'm using Windows 8, never had an issue with Mad Head before but this is ridiculous.

[Post New]by farfromthefar on Aug 11, 15 5:48 PM
I had no trouble with the trial. I found the game fascinating -- unique and puzzles solving in layers. Anyway. I bought it immediately and wanted to share it with my friend in the morning but it won't load at all. It takes me immediately to the last activity screen and then nothing. I contacted our Felix Fearless Fighters and included a zip Dr Felix file but nothing found yet. They were great at BFG and sent me a coupon but I am hooked on this game. I went to the Mad Games FB site and posted a message but who knows what will come of that. I wish I had not liked this so much. I want to be happy with my replacement coupon, but... Please let me know if a fix is found that would offer me a chance to make it work.

AListrina
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by AListrina on Aug 12, 15 12:59 PM
Win10
Where is the Bonus chapter???? I do not even see it as an option... HELP

jfrrt
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by jfrrt on Aug 14, 15 1:00 PM
greengrassyhill wrote:CANNOT DEFEAT THE DEMON WITH DREAM CATCHER AT THE END OF THE GAME.
I have tried, over and over, using the Strategy Guide, to defeat the demon in the tunnel by catching his balls of fire with my dream catcher. I cannot do it! Is this a glitch?

I cant finish the game, so now I can't play the bonus game. I am so frustrated! Why isn't there a skip option for the "boss" fights? I do not like these "boss" fights!

I was having so much fun with this game until I got to the very end. Please tell me if there is a bug in my game.

Am I the only person who is stopped in their tracks, at this point?

If you are able to catch the balls of light, when the dream catcher is full, there is a symbol on the demons chest. You are supposed to connect the dots on the dream catcher to copy the symbol.
If you can't catch the balls of light...don't know what is wrong.

[Post New]by dinkaone on Aug 18, 15 5:15 PM
I've been stuck on the back scratcher for 3 days. Windows 7. Maybe I'm missing the specific spot. Anyone figure it out?

jazzbuster
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by jazzbuster on Aug 22, 15 7:42 AM
I have been trying the trial version of this game and I am interested in it but it's the same ol' same old: can't see the pointer. I usually turn off all the sounds because I don't care about them, and opt for a full screen view, but otherwise I just did the download of the trial version to my PC with Windows 8/8.1.

It's weird because the pointer will show me some things like some of the menu choices across the bottom of the play screen, the highlight and name of an item in the Inventory, etc. and in fact will pick up a label like MENU and carry it around until I can click it on something else.

I would buy this game if you can fix it for me.

Thanks.

jazzbuster the jellyfish

[Post New]by Sueat24 on Aug 22, 15 8:18 AM
Hi

Has anyone found a solution to resolve the Mad Head games issue with Windows 10 and the graphics drivers?

I've tried numerous times to run the games and still keep getting the same error message about my graphics drivers needing updating. Yet no issue with other games.

Total nightmare :-(

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Aug 22, 15 10:52 PM
cessnapilotjack wrote:
magsbaby wrote:Have been in the room with the blades, then completed all the other tasks, now back in the corridor with the vending machine, i'm supposed to use the gun in the room on the left with the blades, but now I cant get back in that room, the hint tells me I've nothing else to do in either corridor or Christmas room, can't go back into right corridor either as it's saying it's a dead end, i've tried everything, can anyone help? Maybe it's a glitch, not sure!

Mags

I'm wondering, did you load the gun before attempting to re-enter blade room? I'm not sure if that absolutely has to be done first, but it's all I can think of.

Go to: