bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Invasion: Lost in Time here

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Aug 4, 15 11:35 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing issues with the menu button freezing during game play. I can see how frustrating this can be especially when trying to exit the game.

If you haven't already, please look at the following help article for hints:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you find that you are still having issues, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to offer any troubleshooting steps they have.

I've passed along this information to the appropriate team and it is recommended to still contact our Support Team regarding this issue. This will help to keep track of and report what players are experiencing.

I hope this helps.

bfgBellerophon

coqa
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by coqa on Aug 4, 15 11:58 AM
Obviously freezing is a huge issue, I couldn't get past opening screen, so never even loaded!!! Have windows 8.1.
As a common theme across most windows it suggests the problem is with the game not the individual.

cejene
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by cejene on Aug 4, 15 11:14 PM
Froze just a few minutes into the game. Tried task manager, that didn't work. Had to do a hard shut down.
Removed the game.
Windows 7.

Polecat1
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by Polecat1 on Aug 5, 15 3:38 PM
Got a new one - didn't freeze on me. However, I got the last jewel and went into the space capsule.
The time thingy came down as did the woman "talking" (never actually talks, I have to read it) to me. I click on the woman to close out her and go onto the time thingy to return home.
But every time I click on her or try anything else to move onto the time thingy, I cannot.
The conversation leaves, the time thingy goes back up and all I can do is leave the capsule.
I tried entering and going through this multiple times and I got nowhere.
I left the game and restarted it. Didn't work.
So here I am now.
I would like to finish the game. Without restarting it. Wasn't all that enthralled that I want to play it again.
Ideas?

salad3
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by salad3 on Aug 5, 15 5:48 PM
Froze for me on the first interactive screen. I had to log out. Win 7.
Tried it again and it worked fine. Fingers crossed?

Edited on 08/05/2015 at 8:20:12 PM PST

Anged
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by Anged on Aug 6, 15 7:51 AM
I bought the game and was enjoying it. However, I lost the +sign on the rocket and can't attach the wheels that it needs. Can't move forward.

Anged
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by Anged on Aug 6, 15 8:12 AM
Sorry, the assembly of the rocket was not a glitch. I needed another item and the +sign
appeared again.

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on Aug 6, 15 4:30 PM
salad3 wrote:Froze for me on the first interactive screen. I had to log out. Win 7.
Tried it again and it worked fine. Fingers crossed?

I froze on the mini-game, second part of pipe-lights game (to escape from the cave). Had to use task manager to cancel the app. Then, like salad3, I tried the game again and it took me straight to the puzzle, which I solved (again) and then it took me out of the cave and worked fine.

I'm running Win7 Home Pro.

When one sees freezes happening in different places like this, one suspects a memleak problem in the game, which would strike different machines at different times based on how much memory they have available. And if there is too little left, you might not be able to restart at all - hard freeze...

schobey
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by schobey on Aug 6, 15 6:10 PM
Froze after I find Mike and am to give him syringe. It locks up and won.t let me use Diary, Map or Main Menu to get out of the game. Running Windows 7 Home. Tried playing with new profile and stuck at the same place again. Know its near the end cause I have the last blue stone, saved the girl , ready to go, but went back for Mike and he is sitting on ground injured, tiger has gone, play choose game and then locks up. Oh well such as life. (Thank goodness was a freebie).

Petsitterkathy
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by Petsitterkathy on Aug 7, 15 11:23 AM
bonus puzzles

I did one of the bonus jigsaw puzzles and all was fine. Later I was going to do another and there is no frame to begin putting the pieces. The actual pieces are there, but the rest of screen is black, so I have no idea where to start placing the pieces.

hobo11
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by hobo11 on Aug 8, 15 1:43 PM
Every time I enter the ruby and the lens in the gun then push the red button it freezes and I cannot do anything. Will uninstall and try again but frustrated.

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Aug 8, 15 3:48 PM
While doing one of the HOS that shows you the outline of the items, the last one I needed to find looked like a bent knife. Couldn't find it anywhere so clicked the hint, which directed me to the first of three arrows written on the front of a box. When I did, the arrow turned directions like a clock. I kept clicking, it kept turning, and nothing happened. I clicked and turned the other two arrows, thinking they worked in tandem somehow, but nothing happened there either. Nothing I tried returned the last item so I had to hit the 'skip' to exit. I never did learn what the mystery item was and wondered if skipping it kept me from earning an achievement. Not happy about that but so far no other problems. I'm playing on a Lenovo laptop with Windows 8.1.

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on Aug 8, 15 5:56 PM
Hey, FishyFemale...if I recall that one correctly (no guarantees ) the code for the arrows was written on the side of some flat vertical surface near the left bottom of the screen, along with some irrelevant scrawls. If you tried all nine possible combos then it's a tech problem!

hobo11
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by hobo11 on Aug 8, 15 6:46 PM
Uninstalled and re-installed ..works fine now !!

[Post New]by Tlmeyn on Aug 9, 15 7:25 AM
Game Freezes near the end on in the Scene with the spinning Saturn. if you touch the Saturn, it just gets stuck there. You cannot force close the game (Windows 8). Have to reboot computer to stop the game. Annoying!

Pat_ric_ia
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by Pat_ric_ia on Aug 9, 15 11:37 AM
Have come across a second glitch in the game! Having purchased the game a day ago because I was enjoying playing it I am now unable to travel forward and am stuck in the room with the carpet turned back. I have all the necessary bits to make it work but having pressed the hint button it keeps sending me back to the same spot (under the carpet) I have noticed others have complained about the same problem but there seems no solution! I am reluctant to exit the game and call it a day because I have only just purchased it. Is there anyway you can help me? I don't know if it is a technical hitch or something else but have tried all I can think of to find a solution. Kind regards and hope that you can offer help. Pat_ric_ia x

[Post New]by 1kcman on Aug 11, 15 3:56 PM
Hey, Dudes, are you reading the problem with the room with the pool and rug?

drivin
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by drivin on Aug 12, 15 10:25 AM
I'm having a problem with the game freezing doing the puzzle after you finally get into the space capsule and then exit it. This is the timing game where you have to move a small sarcophagus from the left to the elevator to the right in 3 tries. Every time I move the timer to the far left of the game for step 2 the game freezes and I have to restart my computer to get out of the game. After this happening several times, the next time I skipped that puzzle to get to the next step in the game.

ELIZABEAD
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by ELIZABEAD on Aug 14, 15 5:06 PM
I am at the puzzle where you sort pieces of the three guys: water, air and land. I have two alligator heads and a couple other doubles. I looked at a walkthrough to be sure, it is some kind of glitch. Do I have to reload the game and start at the beginning?

[Post New]by karenhuntersglen on Aug 15, 15 9:38 AM
I am at the laser and my computer freezes up with the only solution to restart the computer. If I uninstall the game and reinstall it will I have to start over from the beginning of the game? I love this game but I don't want to have to start over again. Is there a possible alternative to reinstalling since it eats into my satellite time and I am maxed out this month.

Go to: