Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Whispered Secrets: Golden Silence Collector’s Edition

[Post New]by CarelessWhispers on Aug 10, 15 7:31 AM
I am having the same problem as wolfrun. In the archives, the last page of the book after the pictures are placed sometimes flickers to be turned, but then can't be turned to obtain the item necessary to continue the game. Most of the time it doesn't flicker at all. Running Windows 8.1

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Whispered Secrets: Golden Silence Collector’s Edition

[Post New]by CarelessWhispers on Aug 10, 15 2:34 PM
Oops, sorry, it was operator error. You really have to make sure the pictures in the book are clicked down. Fun game!

[Post New]by Raven296566 on Aug 11, 15 1:08 PM
I finished the Golden Silence game and started the bonus game. Then I realized I missed a crystal.
How do I get back to the main game to pick it up?
Thank you,

bobhillman
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by bobhillman on Aug 12, 15 8:14 AM
Raven, if you click on "EXTRAS" from the Main Menu, then "CRYSTALS" you can collect any that you missed.

fencer12
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by fencer12 on Aug 14, 15 2:41 AM
cant get into chapter 3 [ eternal love ]tells me all areas completed,i only have 50 crystals,but it wont let me into the game.cant complete picture.

griffgirl
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by griffgirl on Aug 19, 15 5:39 PM
Same problem as Youngjude. Had sound. saved game. lost sound. uninstalled, reinstalled, still no sound. Any solution?

griffgirl
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by griffgirl on Aug 19, 15 6:00 PM
Uninstalled again. Went to computer sound, made sure all was at 100%. Reinstalled game and now sound is on. I have never done anything to or with the sound on the computer. Who knows but it has sound now.

aaah
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

Archive

[Post New]by aaah on Aug 23, 15 12:06 AM
wolfrun_cb1 wrote:I'm trying to grab the piece of paper in the book but can't get it. Hint keeps pointing to the place but I can't either pull it out or turn the page.

Archive

[Post New]by Angelspawn on Aug 26, 15 7:08 AM
I'm having the same problem as wolfrun_cb. I'm trying to grab the piece of paper in the book but can't get it. Hint keeps pointing to the place but I can't pull it out or turn the page. I tried flipping back and forth and it shows for a split second the corner coming up but does nothing no matter how quickly I click on it. I'm running windows 7 on a pc. I buy a lot of games from BF and until now haven't had issues with any of the games but within 2 days I have had 2 games have issues where I couldn't continue playing them..

calabashbb
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by calabashbb on Sep 3, 15 9:35 AM
I played the demo using Windows 10, no problems, then purchased. I've been iua'd many times, I ventured to read the "tech issues" others are experiencing, and I wonder why BF hasn't addressed the problems with this game. I've deleted and downloaded, played for 5 mins, 10 mins., restarted again, most tedious thing I've experienced. I've played other games by this Dev. and don't think I've ever encountered this situation before. I hope to get through the main game and attempt to play the bonus. So sad. I've been a BF player since 2008.

Edited on 09/03/2015 at 10:33:32 AM PST

msmaam_1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by msmaam_1 on Sep 14, 15 10:14 AM
How do I get the darned bookmark so I can place it in the book to use the carbon paper and stylus? I cannot progress without it! Please help me!

[Post New]by SEfromNC on Oct 2, 15 9:59 PM
Not sure this counts as a tech issue - I am so new, I might be doing it wrong; I have Windows 8 PC; in the Palisades. Did the king with sword, mirror, mug of wine. They LOOK right to me, just like the picture, but goes nowhere. Will not give me HOP for the treasure chest.

[Post New]by SEfromNC on Oct 2, 15 10:07 PM
OOOPS disregard. I don't know what I did, but playing around suddenly he crumbled. Something to do with the other mirror. Sorry

[Post New]by Chricket on Dec 2, 15 3:23 PM
Windows 7 finished game, then on page 60/68 in bonus chapter, froze up, then jumped to where girl is in the back of wagon, tied up,. Cannot get into inventory either. This is where it froze-----did golden bellflower (D), insert rose key--then went to move panel--that is were it jumped. I closed program 3 times and rebooted computer once. What happened???.
Thank you
12/2/15
It was NOT froze up, but a HOP which I finally figured out and finished the game

Edited on 12/06/2015 at 2:11:50 PM PST

[Post New]by crystilrose on Jan 1, 16 4:12 PM
in the game whispered Secrets: Golden Silence i am playing the Demo, on a windows 8 laptop, i get to the bar and after the fight you have to open the little door in the bottom of the bar. it will not open no matter where i click. i even put the picture over the bar to get the right spot.

is there something i am doing wrong?

snep
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by snep on Jan 13, 16 4:06 PM
I cannot figure out how to finish the CRYSTAL PAINTING so I can play the ETERNAL LOVE chapter. Can someone please help me.

Kas1105
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by Kas1105 on May 18, 16 10:19 PM
I sewed the cape it finished sewing than it vanished. I can't continue the mirrors without it.

[Post New]by looc12j on Jul 29, 16 10:18 AM
Crashed 5 min. in after raccoon/panda grabbed bag from fireplace and I opened it. Twice at the same place. windows 10

Edited on 07/29/2016 at 10:20:47 AM PST

nyknight55
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by nyknight55 on Sep 9, 16 4:35 PM
Chapter 7 the Palisades I am using a IMAC Software Version 10.11.6

After creating the Mirror which does work the Game crashes and kicks
me out over and over when I attempt to place it in the stand where
it belongs I have tried every trick in the book No Luck
what a bummer as I was really enjoying this game
Starting all over again is not high on my list with the chances
of the same thing again closely on my mind
I see the same thing as happened at least one
as posted by Kayen59

Edited on 09/09/2016 at 4:40:56 PM PST

[Post New]by Quillamina on Oct 9, 16 1:24 PM
I'm getting LUA runtime errors in this game as well. Windows 10. Looks like it happens when I get an item in inventory that sparkles.

Go to: