kisykiss
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Re:Science Study Times

[Post New]by kisykiss on Aug 22, 15 1:21 PM
TMGamer99 wrote:
lady_sabelle wrote:3 days

Thanks, this completes the scroll-costing sciences for tabs I and II. It sounds like the latest update for iOS adds more sciences, so maybe a third tab is on its way.

Oh boy! If thats true sounds like we ALL need to make sure we are stocked up on the scrolls. I am close to having these maxed out.

[Post New]by NorthStorm on Aug 27, 15 6:43 PM
Just studied the "Divine Rite" (750 crystals) and it took 1 minute.

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Aug 28, 15 12:49 AM
NorthStorm wrote:Just studied the "Divine Rite" (750 crystals) and it took 1 minute.

Thanks. They seem a little quicker then!
I've updated the first post and used the same time for Breeding and Land Development.

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
876 Posts

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Aug 28, 15 2:55 AM
I said it before, this list is really useful, would be great if a moderator could make this sticky, so it would be easy to find.

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
876 Posts

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Aug 28, 15 4:18 AM
How do Breeding and Land Development affect the Divine Gardens? Do they produce faster or can they hold more food? Does anyone know this?

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Aug 28, 15 4:24 AM
Loonz111 wrote:I said it before, this list is really useful, would be great if a moderator could make this sticky, so it would be easy to find.

I've just sent a PM to bfgMurrumbidgee, to request this.

[Post New]by NorthStorm on Aug 29, 15 3:11 PM
Loonz111 wrote:How do Breeding and Land Development affect the Divine Gardens? Do they produce faster or can they hold more food? Does anyone know this?

like anyhting else, it raises the production of your Garden, more food in the same amount of time.

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
876 Posts

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Aug 30, 15 2:53 AM
NorthStorm wrote:
Loonz111 wrote:How do Breeding and Land Development affect the Divine Gardens? Do they produce faster or can they hold more food? Does anyone know this?

like anyhting else, it raises the production of your Garden, more food in the same amount of time.

Thanks. I wondered about it, because it says it will increase the effectiveness of the garden, while with other studies it says in will increase productivity.

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Aug 30, 15 10:45 PM
i am currently studying fishing line (yes one of the 3 day courses). My question is when we complete all the studies, will more be introduced.
I still need to complete the Hammer 3 days, fishing rods another 3 days, strong nets another 3 days physic, chemistry and astronomy all 3 days each . So with a total of ONLY 18 days left to study ALL the intended curriculum.
It is like the library, is new content going to be added here? Or is this valuable real estate wasted space for the duration of the game.
Hopefully a new update is on the way soon

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Aug 30, 15 10:53 PM
sthrightwhale wrote:i am currently studying fishing line (yes one of the 3 day courses). My question is when we complete all the studies, will more be introduced.
I still need to complete the Hammer 3 days, fishing rods another 3 days, strong nets another 3 days physic, chemistry and astronomy all 3 days each . So with a total of ONLY 18 days left to study ALL the intended curriculum.
It is like the library, is new content going to be added here? Or is this valuable real estate wasted space for the duration of the game.
Hopefully a new update is on the way soon

From reading posts on FB, it looks as though more were introduced in the latest update for iOS. But, they have had two updates more than us, so we may or may not get more in the next one. I'm sure there will be quite a few quests covering all of the remaining three day courses. I think the only two we have been actually set a quest to complete were Fishing Line and Physics.

Edited on 08/30/2015 at 10:54:30 PM PST

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Aug 31, 15 9:21 AM
just wanted to update everyone regarding the sledge hammer. It was mentioned earlier that it was only an 8 hour quest. This is incorrect! I have just started it thinking it would be mostly done while i slept. But I have discovered the correct time is 2 days 23 hours. . If i had have known, l would have gone straight to the physics quest. Hope this helps others

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Aug 31, 15 10:43 AM
sthrightwhale wrote:just wanted to update everyone regarding the sledge hammer. It was mentioned earlier that it was only an 8 hour quest. This is incorrect! I have just started it thinking it would be mostly done while i slept. But I have discovered the correct time is 2 days 23 hours. . If i had have known, l would have gone straight to the physics quest. Hope this helps others

I think you may have misread it?
It says 3 days for Hammer, 8.5 hours for Pickaxe.

Edited on 08/31/2015 at 10:44:26 AM PST

[Post New]by NorthStorm on Sep 6, 15 8:10 AM
I've studied Upgrade Blades and Saws (both 750 crystals) and they took 1 minute each.

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Sep 6, 15 9:29 AM
NorthStorm wrote:I've studied Upgrade Blades and Saws (both 750 crystals) and they took 1 minute each.

Thanks. Updated the post. I wonder if they are all 1 minute?

So, have you managed to discover a hidden crystal mine then?

[Post New]by NorthStorm on Sep 6, 15 1:08 PM
TMGamer99 wrote:
NorthStorm wrote:I've studied Upgrade Blades and Saws (both 750 crystals) and they took 1 minute each.

Thanks. Updated the post. I wonder if they are all 1 minute?

So, have you managed to discover a hidden crystal mine then?

Not at all, I've saved them up from the quests / daily bonus. Now I'm down to 15 crystals! LOL hopefully we'll get a crystal mine in the next update

Go to: