Walkthroughs 1.8 on

Re:Walkthroughs 1.8 on

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Aug 3, 09 7:01 PM
3.10LEVEL GOALS: GET TREASURE BREAK 6 BOULDERS (at exit) 17 gold and 12 food each. There are also several sand dunes to get through at various places taking 6 gold and 6 food per dune. What is not mentioned is you cannot collect more than 20 of anything at one time or it is wasted because you have no warehouse! So, here is how I get out with gold. If it does not work at first, try again, I have time left over, or look to see if someone has something posted that does get you out.
You start with 10 gold 10 food and 10 wood.
First thing I build the market with the 10 wood provided. Do it right away, because it's a little difficult to get 10 wood gathered up. Gather the 2 stacks of wood to the right and build a sawmill. Clear to the side path on the left that has the wood stacks, use the + one item bonus on the wood and the 2 gold on the right. You have used 6 gold clearing the dune to the wood, plus 12 wood and 6 food, but thats ok, the market is putting out one per day now, and the plus bonus is charged. Build the food hut. As soon as possible use 8 wood and upgrade the saw mill...it will eventually stop at 20, true, but right now you need wood to build and you need it fast. When you get 12 wood by collecting and the mill, upgrade the market, gold will stop at 20, but you need alot really fast. Upgrade the food hut, or you will run short, every move you make takes food. Next at 15 wood, build the barracks, and start breaking your way out, while the other guy gradually builds a path to the gold at the first side path to the LEFT ONLY! There are 2 golds there. DO NOT waste resources on breaking the rock at the end of the treasure path for that one gold or on getting the others in the sand. (Continued, out of space)

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Aug 3, 09 7:30 PM
Level 3.10 (Continued) It takes more needed resources than they are worth. You will need 10 gold and 7 food to break thru the two rock piles to the treasure. Leave the rock at the end of the path, it takes more gold to break through than you get. When you see the gold has creeped up too close to 20, be ready to do those two rocks, the 2nd man can replace you if he is free, or you can do them one at a time when you creep close, and the barracks are not built yet to start breaking out at the exit. You need a 3rd worker and 2 wells. One of those wells costs 10 wood, the other cost a workers time. They are worth it. Get the free well to the top of the left path as soon as you can, and build the other one at a point when everything else is upgraded to the max. Use 3rd worker to gather, build the side path off exit path to the two gold you want if it hasn't been done, and to replace the guy clearing to the treasure. Now you pretty much have 3 guys sitting and looking at each other and occasionally running for food and gold (you will need to get both to get through the rocks) the gold mine is giving you 3 a day and the two on the right are popping up one at a time. The instant you get 17 go break a rock, while the others gather. One at a time is all you can do. Wood will show up like crazy, but don't waste time, you have 20 which is all you can hold, and as soon as you send someone after wood the gold or food will pop up. They think that's funny, and while you are howling at your little man to hurry, they are laughing their booties off. (I dunno who they are, but I know they are laughing) You should finish with time to spare if you get your third worker as soon as the buildings are upgraded to the max, and the wood comes back fast for the wells. The third guy may sit alot, but you need him to run right after the guy clearing to the treasure starts back. Your other two stay pretty busy and you need someone ready to relieve the one getting treasure, and to gather gold and food using the bonus. Whew! Did any of that make any sense? Hope so! Best of luck to you all!

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Aug 3, 09 8:18 PM
3.11 GOALS: 70 FOOD, 1LOVE POTION, BREAK THROUGH 4 BOULDERS. PATHS TO AVOID: ANYTHING TO THE RIGHT OF CROSSROADS LEADING TO EXIT BONUS TO USE: STOP TIME
This level is pretty easy unless you make it hard on yourself. Here is a fast and easy way to get out of Dodge with time left. If you want to use the extra worker ONE TIME ONLY at the start you will be ok. Otherwise use stop time, and only stop time.
You start with 8 wood, 4 gold, 4 food
Build saw mill, grab 2 wood piles, and the day is ending to give you one wood so build the warehouse, wait for it to be done, gather the third wood, upgrade sawmill, and gather anything else near. Clear to the wood at top left and grab it. Build market to start gold production, build camp food hut, and go fix the well at the top that was behind the wood stacks....wood will come fast now so watch it and start repairing road to the left and building the bridges and wood paths. You can click on the spots for them and by the time you raise the mouse almost the wood is there when you click again. Build your bridge to the love potion and as soon as you repair food hut at the corner go build the bridge to the exit, get the love potion, before you get there you can get a house upgrade, upgrade market and warehouse, almost at same time. Upgrade Market the 2nd time. Click on the well behind your house so it makes the guys move faster if you didn't do that already. Your 2nd worker from house upgrade goes and starts breaking rocks to get out. Wood is going to be popping up to gather ignore it except what is very close and be ready to relieve the guy breaking you out. There is lots of time to gather at the end while you wait for final food to accumulate because you use so much breaking out. Don't worry you will be gold with time to spare. If FOOD pops up (I think just one did down left path) it is after both of the workers are in the house, you will have plenty of time to run get it if both wells were built, and probably should to get more time bonus. Wait and go!!!

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Aug 3, 09 8:36 PM
3.12 is poopy puzzle
4.1 Eazy Peezy!! Grab 2 wood stacks build sawmill, grab more wood upgrade sawmill, or build food hut, either way works, I upgraded the saw mill. Chop and do what you didn't do before. Chop, gather wood and food as you go using your bonus, and do 2nd upgrade on sawmill, build paths out with plenty of time to spare gathering wood and food along the way.

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Aug 3, 09 9:06 PM
4.2 Another easy one, they are getting us ready for what lies ahead...Grab wood stacks build saw mill at 5 wood, gather and chop wood along path to the top or to the side as you wish but do not go after the stacks of logs at the bottom of the hill or the barrells of food on the path out. You won't even need to chop all the way to them. Build in this order: SAWMILL, FARM, UPGRADE SAWMILL, (once is enough) FIX FOOD HUT AT EXIT ON RIGHT SIDE OF THE ROAD,(if you feel like it, it does make it faster) MOVE FIRST TWO SNOW PILES, UPGRADE FARM, GATHER AROUND CAMP, REMOVE REMAINING SNOW PILES, and BUILD BRIDGES one after the other. TA DA! Gold with one worker!! We are so clever!!

Edited on 08/03/2009 at 9:09:52 PM PST

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Aug 3, 09 11:22 PM
4.3 This is easy unless you make it hard by going after the things uphill from your camp past where you must use wood to build paths to get to it, or anything on the first side path down to the exit.
Come out the door, get the gold, go downhill on the MAIN path in front of your home get the wood stack, and then grab the food barrel in front of the farm spot. Chop ONE pile of branches down toward the exit, wait one half second and clik to build the warehouse. Wait until it gets done building, you have no food right now so you cannot chop. When warehouse is done and they are worth 4 get the food, wood, and gold UP the hill from your house. Then the extra item bonus gets ready so run get the gold on side of path to exit you left earlier, and chop next pile of pines while it is active and then get the wood that pops up on down hill side of your house Build sawmill and farm while he is doing all this. [/b]Upgrade warehouse! Chop one pile of pines and get the food barrel that pops up by the farm spot. Go build the path going left immediately before the rocks. Grab the wood only!!upgrade the farm and the house, grab wood pile that pops to side and upgrade sawmill..While house is upgrading run break the first rock at exit. When the 2nd worker is there, run them both with the bonus to get the gold, one ready to go as the other leaves, and then get the gold on the path that pops up and then get the food with one guy as the other is breaking rock 2 to go out. Build temple.As rockbreaker guy runs back up send food guy down to break the last rock, and then have your guys ready to go one after the other on drifts gathering only what is at your door. You need to use build fast bonus on the bridge because RUN won't be ready till about half way back. You have time to spare, but not alot, so have the guys ready to go when the first one gets done

Edited on 08/03/2009 at 11:28:18 PM PST

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Aug 4, 09 12:55 AM
4.4 There are several ways of going about this one, the one that gets me out fastest is run out of the house get the gold blocking the path to the abandoned sawmill, chop two piles of logs, build sawmill. Grab stack of wood at sawmill and the corner coming out of the house and build the farm, grab wood and food behind house, leaving the gold so I don't get over 20 before I use any. Break ice in front of bear, grab the food. Chop both log piles in front of bear using the item bonus, before he is back with the 2nd one UPGRADE FARM. Chop the rest and UPGRADE SAWMILL. Move the snow drifts in front of the bear, all of them to get gold down good. Use item bonus to grab logs that show up and to chop one pile to the food hut. Build barracks. Chop ice where bear was. Your gold is at 15 now and you haven't picked any up yet, except the one out the door. WATCH it closely don't let it get too close to 20 before you get those dunes in front of the bear because then the one you get automatically per day will not count. At this point wood is close to or at 16, so up grade farm the 2nd time. Grab the food that pops up where the bear was and by the bridge using item bonus, and get those snow drifts behind the bear to the rocks. Your wood is at 16. Build the bridge out. Upgrade house at 10 wood (it's quick) While you wait for food to get back up get the wood that pops up and break the ice in front of the 2nd rock. When you get back from that your worker will be ready (#2) use plus item bonus and send both workers to get the four gold on the path. If the 2nd worker is ready before the first gets back from the ice, DO NOT send him using the bonus until the other guy is back, and DO NOT click the bonus until both are almost to the house, leave one gold there, send one guy to rocks to break the 2nd one. Use the one at house to run down for the fourth as soon as the item charges (quickly) and grab the two behind the house with the guy who is back from the rocks. Go get last rock out. Use item bonus to grab the ONE ONLY gold that appears in the side path before the bridge, no others, or you will miss the exit. One will pop back up down there in the last few seconds, leave it, you will get out with gold!

Edited on 08/04/2009 at 1:05:33 AM PST

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Aug 4, 09 2:21 AM
4.5 This can get rough, so use extra worker bonus as much as you can! First build warehouse right off the bat. go out and toward the bear, get all the food around, move snow drift chop wood, gather food and wood, build sawmill when you get 5 wood right away!!go down the EXIT path and chop ice to food, food is very important!Chop wood toward bear BUILD BARRACKS Get the wood to the right and by the bridge to the food hut. BUILD BRIDGE and UPGRADE WAREHOUSE, BUILD TEMPLE,UPGRADE SAWMILL Gather wood that appears and keep going to the food hut on the top left path. Build the two paths to the food hut one at a time.You might have a small food wait, but DO NOT get the food down the side path by the bear just yet, you will make it to the food hut and get it repaired and producing first.Use the extra worker as much as possible right now, or stop time, one is about the same as the other results wise. When wood gets to 15 UPGRADE WAREHOUSE AGAIN. At 15 wood UPGRADE SAWMILL AGAIN. Build the 3 paths out. At 10 wood upgrade your house and get the 2nd worker. Use extra worker bonus and go chop ice to the food that is on the path to the bear. Use worker #2 to start to gather that food now that it is worth 6 each. The extra worker bonus comes back soon here, use it to help get that food while one worker clears the way out. If you have a ton of wood, you can get a 3rd worker, but I don't advise it because you have two bridges to build getting out. Just have the 2nd worker ready to replace the first one and go!go! out. Then in the little time left as one worker builds the last bridge, run get the food barrel that appears near the food hut and the one that shows up in the path where you got the food before by the bear, to make 12 toward your wait time. You should get out with a little time left over.

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Aug 4, 09 3:24 AM
kesay17 wrote:Can u help on 4.9. No market or mine to get enough gold to finish. Ok with wood & food. Would really appreciate any help.
Thanks
Kesay17

Sure, if I am not there by the time you get back here, can you tell me a little bit about the level, what the goal is? I can't remember it. But the main thing with no warehouse is to not let that gold get to 20 or the daily gold coming in isn't adding up. Don't pick any up until you have a use for it nearby, watch it closely so it does not go to 20 on you and stop. But if you tell me a little about it, I will help you out, am replaying it as I go, almost there though! It is after 5 am and been at it all night, but I'll get there I promise! If not right away then after a very short nap! Phae

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Aug 4, 09 4:05 AM
4.6 AVOID PATH TO FOOD HUT!! This one is hard to describe, without taking two spaces, so I am going to try to do it just telling you what direction to go, then what to build, and when to upgrade. You start with 15 gold 15 wood and 15 food, all of which is going to get a tad short here and there, but fear not, we make it out with gold.
BUILD ORDER: FARM - SAWMILL - WAREHOUSE before you ever leave the corner. Get wood to right of house right off, it comes back, use it right off to build.Clear 2 snow dunes toward the abandoned sawmill. Gather food using + item bonus and any wood nearby, and going up the hill toward the sawmill using the +one item bonus even while chopping to the snow drifts at the top. Building goes really fast so watch the wood,chop to mill and grab the 2 stacks of wood there and repair that sawmill a little later when you can do worker bonus or after you have another one.FARM UPGRADE at 12 wood. SAWMILL at 8 wood. Use item bonus and get food, etc.FARM UPGRADE AGAIN at 15 wood,WAREHOUSE at 12 wood, SAWMILL AGAIN at 12 wood, most of those happen before you get to the gold at the top. UPGRADE HOUSE at 10,and WAREHOUSE AGAIN at 15 wood. BUILD BARRACKS now. Use your 2 workers and the extra worker bonus to grab the 6 gold, at top don't do it until you have that bonus ready, which should be now, clik it as they are on the way back, and close. and then before the workers get back with the 2nd round it is ready to click again. Send one guy to break rocks toward exit now. Grab the gold at the corner in front of house. You get 6 each on gold, plus one with the bonus, Use the item bonus on all food and gold, wood too if its there. Upgrade the house again before you get too far out the exit, but start that way now, one worker replacing the other. When you get the 3rd worker send him and go collect any food that shows up, gold, and wood, using the bonus, while the other 2 relieve (is that sp right?) each other going out. At the last when you are built all the way out, run for food only, it is the only thing that will be short, (why I build farm first) and you will only need the one at your doorway, and one more, so one guy can go chop to the one food at topmost corner, (just two piles) if you don't have it yet while other 2 get path out done, and you will finish in plenty of time, while just waiting. I hope I didn't confuse you too much, but the upgrades come fast and close together as you go up the hill, and super fast if u repair sawmill.

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Aug 4, 09 1:43 PM
4.7 GOAL 50 OF EACH RESOURCE. PATH TO AVOID: CENTER PAST FIRST SNOW DRIFT
Right away build warehouse with the 10 wood you are given to start the level. Wait for it to be done. There is no sawmill here, but you will be fine. Chop one pile to the left going toward the bridge, and get the wood on center path, DO NOT go past the snow drift, you now have enough wood for the food hut. Build it. Before you can chop another log pile you have 12 to UPGRADE WAREHOUSE. Wait a few secs for it to be done and gather to the right, using the +one item bonus soon after you start, it isn't quite there maybe, but start gathering anyway, it is there fast. Get the gold food and wood, and start FOOD HUT UPGRADE. Move drift in front of the path to the right going down and get that wood, and the wood to the exit road on the right until you get 15 then start building the two paths toward bridge on the left using STOP TIME. Continue chopping to the exit point and down the little short path in front, do not pick up any wood stacks or food that appear yet. At 15 UPGRADE WAREHOUSE AGAIN, and go chop last wood on the little path, or to exit, whichever is left to do as it builds. Use +one item bonus and gather the three wood stacks, clicking UPGRADE FOOD HOUSE as you go, and get the gold at bottom of the short path and the food in front of your house. Build bridge to the left, everything is now upgraded fully in your camp. You should have 10 wood so UPGRADE HOUSE and send the 2nd worker to relieve the first going up the left path until you get to the rock, then send him to build first path to the exit point while the other breaks the rock, use the WORK FAST bonus here. Chop one wood pile past boulder and send him to build the 2nd path as you chop the 2nd wood pile. Use item bonus to gather food gold and wood at camp when both get back, or send one to the left to work, either way. Then send both to left, one too break boulders, one to chop to the food hut while you UPGRADE HOUSE AGAIN and get 3rd worker.Send one to break last bouler on left, one to repair food hut and one to build the bridge out after getting the wood stack there. Item bonus is almost charged to run for the gold on the left. BE SURE you send one guy to the last rock out, one to chop the wood pile in front of the branch to left at exit if you need it and food nearby as one gets the first gold out of the way. There should be no need for gold now, but grab one on front path if there is. Wait a few secs and exit.

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Aug 4, 09 1:46 PM
4.7 GOAL 50 OF EACH RESOURCE. PATH TO AVOID: CENTER PAST FIRST SNOW DRIFT
Right away build warehouse with the 10 wood you are given to start the level. Wait for it to be done. There is no sawmill here, but you will be fine. Chop one pile to the left going toward the bridge, and get the wood on center path, DO NOT go past the snow drift, you now have enough wood for the food hut. Build it. Before you can chop another log pile you have 12 to UPGRADE WAREHOUSE. Wait a few secs for it to be done and gather to the right, using the +one item bonus soon after you start, it isn't quite there maybe, but start gathering anyway, it is there fast. Get the gold food and wood, and start FOOD HUT UPGRADE. Move drift in front of the path to the right going down and get that wood, and the wood to the exit road on the right until you get 15 then start building the two paths toward bridge on the left using STOP TIME. Continue chopping to the exit point and down the little short path in front, do not pick up any wood stacks or food that appear yet. At 15 UPGRADE WAREHOUSE AGAIN, and go chop last wood on the little path, or to exit, whichever is left to do as it builds. Use +one item bonus and gather the three wood stacks, clicking UPGRADE FOOD HUT as you go, and get the gold at bottom of the short path and the food in front of your house. Build bridge to the left, everything is now upgraded fully in your camp. You should have 10 wood so UPGRADE HOUSE and send the 2nd worker to relieve the first going up the left path until you get to the rock, then send him to build first path to the exit point while the other breaks the rock, use the WORK FAST bonus here. Chop one wood pile past boulder and send him to build the 2nd path as you chop the 2nd wood pile. Use item bonus to gather food gold and wood at camp when both get back, or send one to the left to work, either way. Then send both to left, one too break boulders, one to chop to the food hut while you UPGRADE HOUSE AGAIN and get 3rd worker.Send one to break last bouler on left, one to repair food hut and one to build the bridge out after getting the wood stack there. Item bonus is almost charged to run for the gold on the left. BE SURE you send one guy to the last rock out, one to chop the wood pile in front of the branch to left at exit if you need it and food nearby as one gets the first gold out of the way. There should be no need for gold now, but grab one on front path if there is. Wait a few secs and exit.

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Aug 4, 09 5:29 PM
4.8 GOALS: LIGHT 9 TORCHES BUILD 3 BRIDGES: BONUS USED: EXTRA WORKER This one can be a nightmare. We have a bad storm, so hope I get this done. My best advice on this one for gold is build as follows,FISHING HUT, SAWMILL, UPGRADE FISHING HUT, UPGRADE FISHING HUT AGAIN, BUILD BRIDGE, BUILD FARM, UPGRADE SAWMILL,UPGRADE HOUSE, BARRACKS, UPGRADE FARM AGAIN, TEMPLE, UPGRADE SAWMILL AGAIN. If you don't get that fishing hut upgraded to the max you will never get out of camp. First thing when you start click on the fishing hut to the left in your camp. Go right, grab wood and food, build sawmill. Go up hill and grab the gold in the way, and move that snow. Start down the bottom right path and shove snow, grab both gold at bottom in front of your house if you have to get both drifts, and light that torch. Meanwhile there should be wood and food to the left at bridge and in front of your house again, so upgrade that fishing hut. You want to gather things so they come back for you in the same spot. Keep a close eye on the gold and DO NOT let it get too close to 20 or you won't collect the daily one you get automatically. Use extra worker and send him to build your bridge while you gather wood and food. Grab all wood, and get that fishing hut to the max upgrade.You want to clear all the way to the ghost on center path, all the way to the lower left torch, and to the bridge right away. Use extra worker every time it charges, you will never have enough food or workers. After food hut is at max, build the bridge, farm, and upgrade the sawmill. Work your way up the hill across the bridge, break rock in the way so gold does not go to 20. Build barracks right before the bear, send extra worker for gold, wood, food, and to clear the upper path on the left and to light torch there as the house is upgrading right about now. Build barracks while chopping thru 2nd rock up hill, and upgrade farm now or real soon. Use any extra worker you get to gather and clear, or light torches. Pick the gold up fast so it reappears when you get through rocks. Next rock to get is the one at bottom left, there are 2 gold there. Use extra worker to go for gold and you should right about now get another 12 and break thru that 2nd rock and get that gold. Get sawmill to max as soon as you can, and build the temple, get 3rd worker, and get to work on the exit, and use extra worker, it takes four to run for gold and clear rocks, and work to the exit. (Continued)

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Aug 4, 09 5:38 PM
You need one breaking the side rocks, one building the two bridges out the second wood gets to 15 for each one, one to run for gold, wood and food, the extra worker can run do final bridge, or gather gold. The very second there are 12 gold go get the last side rock. You need 5 gold to light the torch, one of those is right behind the rock, so have someone ready to run fast and get it as the rock breaker is coming back. Have him ready to run light the torch. Your way out should be clear and every torch lit. DO NOT be tempted by the gold that pops or you won't be in the house when the final worker runs back from lighting the torch.
Remember, use the gold as fast as you can, have extra worker getting more as you are breaking rocks until you can get the house upgraded to the max, and even after that. It won't come back if you don't use it down and pick it up fast!!! Best of luck on the nine tortures...I mean torches..... Go fast, get help the second it is available. Don't let gold reach 20, or you lose the daily one gold you collect automatically. Light torches as they are available. Watch wood and BUILD!

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Aug 4, 09 8:17 PM
4.9 GOAL REINFORCE 8 ICE PATCHES PATH TO AVOID: THE BEAR DOES NOT CONCERN YOU, DO NOT BUILD BARRACKS. THE ONLY TWO BRIDGES YOU NEED ARE THE ONE OUT AND THE ONE DOWN TO THE TWO GOLD BEHIND GHOST.
Here is another one that is pretty easy if you don't make it hard. You start with 10 wood so when it says click to start click on the warehouse behind your house right away. Grab wood out the door and build sawmill.Go toward ghost and chop, clear ice, etc. UPGRADE WAREHOUSE NOW! Chop first ice patch on road in front of house right before you curve to the ghost and warehouse should be done by now so grab the food barrel in your yard, chop the wood, click on the +item bonus as you run back with the wood, then UPGRADE SAWMILL and BUILD FARM, and grab the gold there at the crossroads, the food, and the wood to the right. You won't get it all in time but thats ok. UPGRADE SAWMILL AGAIN Chop wood to the exit and UPGRADE WAREHOUSE (final) Now when you go get the gold at the bottom behind ghost using the item bonus you get 7 for each one. Clear snow drift to ghost and chop that wood. UPGRADE FARM. Chop to the snow in front of the bridge leading behind your house and wait one second for wood, then BUILD TEMPLE. Grab food and wood in front of bridge, BUILD BRIDGE. Grab the food and clear ice in front of 2 gold. UPGRADE SAWMILL (final) Using +item bonus get gold one at a time. Don't start it until almost back with first one. You should now have 59 or so gold. Start your path to the exit, clear the drift and the wood and food and grab wood that appears in front of house when you do final path build and UPGRADE HOUSE for 2nd worker and start breaking Rocks to exit this frozen place. Thee will be 2 gold at the place where you got the first 2, use 2nd worker and item bonus to get those. If its not ready get them anyway, more is coming, but you have nearly enough to get out now, so gather when you can, relieve worker one when you can't. Now all you want is to get out. Wood comes fast now, more than you need at the end, (32) for last 4 paths, so UPGRADE FARM AND HOUSE again for worker 3 and use him to fetch as the other runs to the exit as the other guy finishes, but DO NOT USE ANY BONUS! . USE RUN BONUS on path when you can, have a man ready to go! Out with gold , and time left! DO NOT RUN OFF near the end. You do not need anything!

Edited on 08/04/2009 at 8:22:37 PM PST

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Aug 4, 09 10:24 PM
4.11 GET THE 9 KEYS AND BUILD TWO BRIDGES OUT BONUS USED STOP TIME
If someone has a better way, please let me know, but here ishow I got the gold on this final level. It is the ONLY thing that worked for me, I kept missing it by seconds with all other ways I tried, and this way I had 7 gold left on the screen when I left.
Go out the door and grab EVERYTHING. BUILD FOOD HUT behind your house. Chop to get wood and UPGRADE FOOD HUT. Chop, and shove the snow dunes as soon as you get to them so gold does not reach 20. There is one ahead to left and one down to the bear, and also one on the right side path to bear. UPGRADE SAW MILL at 8. Move thosesnow piles a.s.a.p. UPGRADE FOOD HUT at 15 wood. If you don't you are gonna starve while sitting there waiting. When you get 10 more wood BUILD FARM. If there is nothing for your little guy to do in one direction, send him in another, don't stay still. Grab gold by the 2 keys on the right and left side paths as soon as they are clear, or if you couldn't clear to them, build a path to the one closest at the top, and wait until you can. Grab any gold popping up if you are less than 12, but don't go to 20 or anywhere over 12 without breaking a rock to the bear. Work your way down, and across the top path, when you cannot go one way, go the other. UPGRADE FARM at 12 wood. UPGRADE SAWMILL the final time, then FARM the final time. You will be short of workers, food, or wood, at some point, but grab everything that pops up. UPGRADE HOUSE when everything else in camp is fully upgraded. It happens fast. Food and wood will climb to 20 fast, you don't care about food getting to 20 because it takes food to move. As soon as you do anything it drops fast. BUILD BARRAKS, as you are breaking rocks down the hill with 2nd worker. Every 12 gold get a boulder. There is a short wait on wood for the bridge, go to the exit path and the left path to work. STOP TIME is the ONLY thing I used to get out of here. When you get 15 wood BUILD TEMPLE, you should have it cleared to the ghost. Start breaking rocks as the other guy goes straight down the left path. Get HOUSE UPGRADE at 20 wood (keep eye on that so its back for the bridges you need to exit.) The second you see gold send guy 3 running for it, if you need several for the next rock send two, but immediatly send a guy to break exit rock. When those are all gone start clearing to the bridge. (Continued)

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Aug 4, 09 10:26 PM
4.11 GET THE 9 KEYS AND BUILD TWO BRIDGES OUT BONUS USED STOP TIME
If someone has a better way, please let me know, but here ishow I got the gold on this final level. It is the ONLY thing that worked for me, I kept missing it by seconds with all other ways I tried, and this way I had 7 gold left on the screen when I left.
Go out the door and grab EVERYTHING. BUILD FOOD HUT behind your house. Chop to get wood and UPGRADE FOOD HUT. Chop, and shove the snow dunes as soon as you get to them so gold does not reach 20. There is one ahead to left and one down to the bear, and also one on the right side path to bear. UPGRADE SAW MILL at 8. Move thosesnow piles a.s.a.p. UPGRADE FOOD HUT at 15 wood. If you don't you are gonna starve while sitting there waiting. When you get 10 more wood BUILD FARM. If there is nothing for your little guy to do in one direction, send him in another, don't stay still. Grab gold by the 2 keys on the right and left side paths as soon as they are clear, or if you couldn't clear to them, build a path to the one closest at the top, and wait until you can. Grab any gold popping up if you are less than 12, but don't go to 20 or anywhere over 12 without breaking a rock to the bear. Work your way down, and across the top path, when you cannot go one way, go the other. UPGRADE FARM at 12 wood. UPGRADE SAWMILL the final time, then FARM the final time. You will be short of workers, food, or wood, at some point, but grab everything that pops up. UPGRADE HOUSE when everything else in camp is fully upgraded. It happens fast. Food and wood will climb to 20 fast, you don't care about food getting to 20 because it takes food to move. As soon as you do anything it drops fast. BUILD BARRAKS, as you are breaking rocks down the hill with 2nd worker. Every 12 gold get a boulder. There is a short wait on wood for the bridge, go to the exit path and the left path to work. STOP TIME is the ONLY thing I used to get out of here. When you get 15 wood BUILD TEMPLE, you should have it cleared to the ghost. Start breaking rocks as the other guy goes straight down the left path. Get HOUSE UPGRADE at 20 wood (keep eye on that so its back for the bridges you need to exit.) The second you see gold send guy 3 running for it, if you need several for the next rock send two, but immediatly send a guy to break exit rock. When those are all gone start clearing to the bridge. (Continued)

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Aug 4, 09 10:35 PM
4.11 (continued)One is building path to key at left, Go get the gold blocking the side path to the boulders on left path and get any that pop up and start breaking those last two boulders midway down on left path, your way out should be free now. Get only the gold needed to grab that final key. It will be popping like crazy trying to get you out of your house, leave it and GO! Again, the only bonus I could use and get out with time left was the STOP TIME. Watch it and use it every time as soon as it charges. Gold does not need to be picked up with the +item bonus. You have to get it to make it pop back up, so be sure you get it when you have a dune or rock ready! Be sure to get the 3rd worker before the bridges out are clear so you have wood regenerated for those, they need to be done one at a time too, so go for gold as you wait for wood to build back up. Good luck! & Well played!

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Aug 7, 09 4:08 AM
Hi PhaedrasPhantasy

Just wanted to thank you for all your hard work in providing the fishies a walkthrough for this game. You ROCK!!!

Margie B

Edited on 08/07/2009 at 4:08:34 AM PST

phoebe222
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by phoebe222 on Aug 10, 09 2:05 AM
I also think PhedrasPhantasy did an excellent job here. Thank you very much Phaedras

Go to: