laeddie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,053 Posts

Re:Welcome to Create A Mall forum

[Post New]by laeddie on Aug 2, 09 11:56 AM
I just finished playing trial for one hour and had no problems. Really like this game.

[Post New]by Sprink66 on Aug 2, 09 3:03 PM
I tried to start the game several times, but no action at all.
It takes ages to load.
I hope that someone can reply and give an answer on how to start it.

[Post New]by liz688 on Aug 2, 09 5:01 PM
I can't get it to start either! I'm on a PC running the OS right before Vista, and it takes half an hour crawling through intro screens (BFG, etc) before finally freezing. Very disappointing--don't they test these games before releasing them?!?

matthlo
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by matthlo on Aug 2, 09 7:56 PM
lol i havent played this but it looks fun

matthlo
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by matthlo on Aug 2, 09 7:58 PM
it must be nice to play..............i think.................

sarina33
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by sarina33 on Aug 3, 09 3:40 PM
CynthiaV wrote:I posted this elsewhere but will post it here too:
I suggest you contact CS if you want to play the game. They may be able to help with your particular problem. Its a cute game and well worth the demo at the very least if you like BAL style games. [/i]

I recommend you contact CS -- they are really great here at BFG -- good luck!

PS - welcome to all the new fishies
Unfortunately, they weren't able to fix my issue (kept getting kicked out). They had me run a diagnostic tool and then told me everything is up-to-date and that it was likely some random incompatibility. :-\

[Post New]by genevieve_evans on Aug 4, 09 3:08 PM
Well it's not so random seeing as how there are more than 1 or 2 of us having issues!

[Post New]by DruNAbbeysMom on Aug 4, 09 6:53 PM
I am having a hard time with this game as well. I am happy (and sad too) to see that I am not the only one having the same problem.

[Post New]by moonie64 on Aug 10, 09 4:20 PM
I've tried to play create a mall and its very slow. I've uninstalled a few times and its the same thing. Very dissapointed with Big Fish. I've contacted customer service about this problem and they said it must be my computer acting up. As I see its just not me having this problem, and I told customer service this and it was like they did not believe me. They had no solution to the problem.

Edited on 08/10/2009 at 4:21:34 PM PST

[Post New]by genevieve_evans on Aug 14, 09 12:57 AM
moonie64 wrote:I've tried to play create a mall and its very slow. I've uninstalled a few times and its the same thing. Very dissapointed with Big Fish. I've contacted customer service about this problem and they said it must be my computer acting up. As I see its just not me having this problem, and I told customer service this and it was like they did not believe me. They had no solution to the problem.

Feel lucky they answered you. I contacted them last week an still no reponse.

[Post New]by twistedfeather on Aug 17, 09 2:52 PM
I've tried to play the trial from BFG and kept getting booted out to the BFG manager...I tried reporting to CS and never got a response (yes I checked my junk mail, even though BFG CS is on contact list, no dice there) a few days later I got an sutomatic response asking about my satisfaction with the way my issue was dealt with, which confused me as there had been no response from CS I then uninstalled the BFG version, and downloaded the trial of Create A Mall from a different source than BFG, tried the game and had no problems playing whatsoever. BFG really dropped the ball on this one, and this is one customer who is very unsatisfied with them.

[Post New]by Stamp29 on Aug 30, 09 10:03 PM
I didn't have any problems either until I purchased the game and it constantly freezes up and I can't possibly be an expert since it stalls and won't let me do anything. Very frustrating and time consuming re-starting my computer. Very sorry I purchased this game. The concept was great though.

laeddie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,053 Posts

[Post New]by laeddie on Sep 3, 09 12:44 PM
I know most of you are last month;so was I (above.) Just got this game with FREE coupon from BF due to problem on another game. I strongly suggest you use direct chat on BF home page and they are most helpful! By the way I jusr played this for over an hour with NO problems.

Go to: