Re:TROUBLE WITH CREATE A MALL?

[Post New]by jomarcenter2 on Nov 15, 09 2:42 AM
there other way to fix it
-download direct x 11
-diwnload direct x 7.0 and up

[Post New]by genevieve_evans on Jan 31, 10 9:21 PM
I have direct X 11 and I run an MMORPG online -.- I have massive problems with only this game. Someone tell me how this makes sence plz.

[Post New]by lindstar on Feb 17, 10 2:28 AM
The hardware acceleration is sketchy. I have no issues playing other complex games. I doubt it has anything to due with the direct X controls. It's simply either not Vista compatible or the hardware acceleration taxes the processor so much the video card dies. I have a quad core, but I DID see a jump in processor usage when launching this game - not enough to cause the refresh issue the game was having. There are a couple other games I have the same issue with during the trial... Supermarket Management and Jessica's Cupcake Cafe. I have successfully downloaded over 40 games to my computer; with the exception of these 3, I have had no issues with Direct X or video card performance.

Hopefully, the game developer is watching the forums. Bad coded games lead to mistrust and loss of sales. Get it right guys.

[Post New]by Aimeef26 on Dec 8, 11 3:03 PM
A few years later and the game still does not work, why is it still being advertised??

[Post New]by carrie2000 on Jun 16, 12 6:52 PM
I had the same problem, with the resolution and such. I figured out what to do and now it works. go into your c drive where your game is, click on the icon create a mall-make sure it says apllication, right click, then click the compatibility tab and click 640x480 screen resolution and disable visual themes and disable desktop composition. it might take alil bit to get started like mine does but it does start. this might help some of you. good luck

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Aug 18, 12 11:34 AM
@Aimeef426: After the 4th or 5th game that Customer Support couldn't make even start because they were too old to adapt to my current operating system, I asked a similar question: Why didn't they at least warn potential buyers?

They told me that difficulties were unpredictable, so they couldn't formulate a reliable warning. OH-kay.

And for all of you: If carrie2000 could work out an answer (which after a few minutes isn't working for me yet), I promise you that the people could have done so IF you'd contacted them, instead of just griping in the forum. Or if not, you'd have gotten a game credit--as soon as they'd finally given up, of course.

Freka
Herring
Herring
304 Posts

[Post New]by Freka on Sep 19, 12 7:56 AM
I tried carrie2000's fixes and it still didn't work. Then I decided nothing is worth this much fiddling. Maybe I'll like tomorrow's DD.

[Post New]by SuperGirly79 on Sep 19, 12 10:19 PM
Very frustrating. I was looking forward to playing this game!

My screen cursor moves VERY slow and I can't get the game to do anything. Bummer!

unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

[Post New]by unclepaul on Apr 28, 14 6:41 PM
I have started playing some of my 200+ Bigfish games over again after a couple of years. From the appearance I have played through all levelks before so it must have been working then. Now it is very difficult to play because of the short pause each 4-5 seconds. THis causes people walking to stop, and the mouse cursor to "stick" and then jump to the new position past your target area. A real pain to work with.
I have removed and reloaded the program and again the same problem. This is on an XP system where it did work before.

It does however work on a windows 7 laptop. The Laptop has a quad core processor as does the desktop. The laptop has a slightly slower processor but still runs better.

Now the killer - I went and loaded the program from the developer's site on my XP machine and it works correctly, so something that Bigfish has done may be slowing down the operation of this program on an XP machine.

[Post New]by tripper2 on Jul 27, 14 9:17 PM
ughhhhh i want to play this game. Just can't get it to work right is runs so slow. please fix the game.

Go to: