raystownlady
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

Re:Hidden Mysteries: Secrets of the White House

[Post New]by raystownlady on Oct 6, 09 8:19 PM
dogpenny wrote:I am stuck and unfortunately there is no walkthrough I have picked up all of the hidden objects in the game but I saw 3 things I was not able to pick up in the red room the top secret folder and the 2 red folders on the wall and I cant get to the south lawn for some reason. Anyone out there know how I can access those files and get to the south lawn. Thanks for any help given.[/quote

I finished the game.I didn't have the 2 red folders or the top secret folder on my list.As far as getting to the South Lawn,after one of the dialogues,I was automatically on the South Lawn where I had a list of items to find and get one of the mirrors needed to release the Professor.

[Post New]by Sasho88 on Oct 18, 09 1:27 PM
hey raystownlady, I need your help, because I'm stuck. I've been to a South Lawn, picked up a mirror there. Then I picked up a mirror by the piano, then by the stairs. From that point on, I can't find any more mirrors. All the rooms are empty, I don't know what to do. Where do I go to pick up mirrors of Brick and Chief?

thanks, i'd appreciate your reply.
or email me [e-mail address removed by moderator]

Edited on 01/14/2010 at 4:49:59 PM PST

annita33
Narwhal
Narwhal
34,725 Posts

[Post New]by annita33 on Oct 18, 09 1:43 PM

I really liked Buckingham Palace but didn't care much for Civil War either I hope gets this soon I would love to check it out.

[Post New]by angela155 on Oct 27, 09 1:11 PM
Sasho88 wrote:hey raystownlady, I need your help, because I'm stuck. I've been to a South Lawn, picked up a mirror there. Then I picked up a mirror by the piano, then by the stairs. From that point on, I can't find any more mirrors. All the rooms are empty, I don't know what to do. Where do I go to pick up mirrors of Brick and Chief?

thanks, i'd appreciate your reply.
or email me sasho88@gmail.com

I'm stuck on the south lawn. I found the mirror, but can't get anywhere else! How do you move past the south lawn? Thanks for any help!

1_of_5
Marlin
Marlin
8,238 Posts

[Post New]by 1_of_5 on Oct 27, 09 1:44 PM
Came out in July and apparently is available nowhere for download.

sunnny
Manatee
Manatee
3,945 Posts

[Post New]by sunnny on Oct 27, 09 2:42 PM
I searched Best Buy ($19.95) and Ebay
(anywhere between $19 -30) and all the games
come on the disk.
So add your shipping cost and the fact that you would be
buying without a demo.
I think I will wait to see if BFG gets it.

daisey88
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by daisey88 on Jan 9, 10 11:34 AM
Hi, I am also stuck on the South Lawn with one mirror piece and I cannot move on.
What do I do?

kitten61758
Stingray
Stingray
5,603 Posts

[Post New]by kitten61758 on Jan 9, 10 12:00 PM
I thought this thread looked familiar. One of my first. When I saw The White House today, I thought this was it. I haven't bought it yet.I was hoping would get it.

Xeny
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by Xeny on Jan 14, 10 4:04 PM
Hi everyone. Hidden Mysteries Civil War was the first game I ever bought from Big Fish because it was 99 cents! It was so hard, I never even got 1 item in the first seen! But that is how I got introduced to Big Fish Games.

I am curious. Isn't Hidden Mysteries: The White House kind of an older game? It's been out last year right?
It seems that there are a few games, I've noticed, that are being brought back and presented as new on some sites. I played this game for the hour before, but now it's being posted as new, or newer, exclusive, and in Collector's edition's. Why are sites doing this?

It was all brought to my attention because my mother needs a walkthrough for Murder She Wrote, so I came looking for that, then noticed this blog. I notice also the dates after your alls names. Why are Big Fish and others presenting this game as new, and charging $20 bucks for a Collector's Edition????? That doesn't seem right

Anyway, after my experience with Civil War, I have been leery of anything named Hidden Mystery, but I have heard you all say Buckingham Palace was good. I know it's old, but I think I may try that, thanks to you guys

1_of_5
Marlin
Marlin
8,238 Posts

[Post New]by 1_of_5 on Jan 14, 10 4:48 PM
Can't speak of other places but when Big Fish says a game is new but it's been out a while on other sites what they're really saying is that it's new here. Civil War was difficult. Think you had it bad? First time I played it my computer wasn't quite compatible and items would flicker or be only half there. Buckingham Palace was a good one, makes you think a bit.

Welcome to the pond.

lamma
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by lamma on Aug 8, 10 4:30 PM
how do I get the blue prints. I have the ice pick but that won't pry the drawer open

bfgOkeechobee
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

[Post New]by bfgOkeechobee on Aug 9, 10 10:50 AM
Welcome to the pond, lamma!

For help finding the blue prints, check out the helpful tips below. To go to the thread with those tips, click here.

8Featger wrote:Blue prints are found using the screwdriver on the round table with a drawer that sits in front of the Blue Room with the painting of Grover Cleveland on the was in the background.

MILLIE31651 wrote:I FOUND IT. IF ANYBODY ELSE NEEDS TO KNOW, THE TABLE THAT HAS A STATUE OF THE FOX AND HORSE AS WELL AS THE LIT CANDLE. THERE IS A SECRET SLOT ALONG THE LEFT SIDE OF THE TABLE TOP. TAKE THE SCREWDRIVER FROM THE INVENTORY AND USE THE SCREWDRIVER TO OPEN IT.THE BLUE PRINTS ARE IN THERE.

And since we've got a full forum for this game and to keep Chit-Chat tidy, I'm shuffling this thread on over to the full game forum for The White House, which you can access directly from here!

-bfgOkeechobee

harco
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by harco on Dec 29, 10 6:59 AM
daisey88 wrote:Hi, I am also stuck on the South Lawn with one mirror piece and I cannot move on.
What do I do?

[Post New]by luvsebring on Dec 29, 10 4:38 PM
ok, I was stuck on the south lawn and did not have access to any map in the journal whatsoever. No matter where I click in the book it didn't help - I finally realized that I had to put the journal back and click on the tab in the upper RIGHT hand corner of the playing screen - that way I was able to return to the oval office with new items to find and a mirror... so far so good.

Edited on 12/29/2010 at 5:01:53 PM PST

[Post New]by ScrapQueenJenn on Jan 2, 11 5:13 PM
I am stuck too! Got the mirrors. At least I think I got them all, it only shows one in the inventory. I have revisted all the rooms I can access and found all items. the "hidden" room still shows a list of items but they are all crossed off. So now what? It should take me back so I can place the mirrors and end the game but it does nothing. Did I miss something and now can't go back or what? Please advise if you can. Thanks!

[Post New]by johninis on Feb 15, 11 9:44 AM
I am stuck in the professors room. I opened the cabinet and I can't the "bust".
can someone help me?

thank you

Inis

[Post New]by Fataliya on Aug 16, 11 1:41 AM
Aaahhh! I need awalkthrough. Aaaaahhhh!

Gojira2006
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,183 Posts

[Post New]by Gojira2006 on Oct 16, 11 5:08 PM
I like the game quite a bit, especially the Fun Facts, which are fun . . .

[Post New]by Effiesattic on Jul 26, 12 11:02 AM
Can some one Please help ??? What is the code on the deciper before you get the mirrors? We are stuck and can't figuare it out. Anyone please help us.

Thanks

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

[Post New]by lyrialice on Jul 26, 12 12:20 PM
Hi Effiesattic

I found this in the game forum I hope it is what you need

SparkPlugSupport wrote:
cricknic wrote:what is the answer.

Hi cricknic! Here are the coded translations: