Bomie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Mystery Trackers: Winterpoint Tragedy Collector’s Edition

[Post New]by Bomie on Aug 23, 15 3:26 PM
Gosh, at first I thought I was test-driving another boring, mediocre, low-challenge ERS game. Imagine my surprise when I realized I was test-driving a boring, mediocre, low-challenge Elephant game.

Bummer to see Elephant go the way of ERS. I have all the Mystery Trackers games. This one won't be added to the list. Instead, Elephant Games is added to my list of Burned Out developers.

It was fun while it lasted, wasn't it?

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Mystery Trackers: Winterpoint Tragedy Collector’s Edition

[Post New]by Valdy on Sep 9, 15 12:52 AM
The subtitle should have been: Winterpoint Tragedy in 50 shades of blue.

Why does EG keep using just one or 2 colours for some of their games? I had a look at the walkthrough from the SE version, and almost every scene comes in one shade of blue or another. This is such a turn-off for me, and the reason I won't be buying it - apart from the fact that I wasn't thrown off my chair with excitement when I played the beta.

[Post New]by feenix2011 on Sep 12, 15 4:42 PM
O.K., I did buy and finish the game - haven't played the Bonus yet, but I think I have had enough cold, snow and blue colors for the night! I am really on the fence with this one. I do have all the other Mystery Tracker games, and have enjoyed them all. And I think, in all honesty, if my little buddy Elf wasn't in this game, I may have passed this by. I found the story on the boring side, the graphics aren't the best, all the extras are usually lost on me (but that's just me), and I agree with the good and bad reviews!! Hows that for diplomacy???!! The mini-games at the very end frustrated me to the point where I skipped them. Didn't really understand what was suppose to be done, but again, that's just me. I may go back to play the Bonus Game, but I can see that happening in the distant future!! Play and try for yourself. Its 50 50 for me!!

feenix

cowgirl202
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by cowgirl202 on Sep 29, 15 8:41 AM
I don't know what game some of you were playing but I thoroughly enjoyed this game...the graphics are amazing, the story line is intriguing and I am no techie but I didn't mind all the technical aspects of the game...... I have played many many Big Fish games and this one ranks at the top of my list......

Go to: