Re:Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspects

[Post New]by Kskeeter on Mar 14, 09 10:49 PM
fireandicefae wrote:Ok I know that it was said that the gem box was a brown box. But is there maybe a little better description? Because I'm having a really difficult time finding it and I don't know what else to do.

I honestly hope that you have found the answer by now, but for those old newbies, like me... they show you a picture of the box on the case report. Once you see what it looks like, it makes it much easier to find.

Also, they move the box from room to room after you run out of time. The first time I found it in the corner of Madame Fates room. The 2nd? don't know. I am still looking...

Re: Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspects

[Post New]by wintitanium on May 11, 09 4:15 AM
darissa wrote:Oh my Gosh....when I read someone had been trying to solve the last prime suspect puzzle since Summer I gave up! These games are addictive and usually if I can't figure them out my husband can....We have only spent a few hours with the star & jewel puzzle and already frustrated....I didn't see any suggestions and can't believe everyone but a few of us have figured it out....if anyone sees this and knows the answer Please, please reply.....thanks from a hidden object addict! DRS

Hi!

So this is the solution to the puzzle box... trust me! It works!!! First you need to start by looking at the grid and clockwise start at the top and it's 1-8 for the slot numbers.... The first number is where you place the gem and the second is where you move it to. 1-6,8-3, 4-1, 7-4, 2-7, 5-8, And your final move... CONGRATS!

hope its help a lot.....

[Post New]by wintitanium on May 11, 09 4:19 AM
laydyexplorer wrote:
laydyexplorer wrote:
darissa wrote:Thanks so much! I don't like to cheat but I thought it better than throwing my pc out the window! Bless you.....DRS
Found the DIAMOND

This is great to hear b/c I thought that it was the puzzle that could not be solved...
Now it is my turn to open the box wish me luck.....

So this is the solution to the puzzle box... trust me! It works!!! First you need to start by looking at the grid and clockwise start at the top and it's 1-8 for the slot numbers.... The first number is where you place the gem and the second is where you move it to. 1-6,8-3, 4-1, 7-4, 2-7, 5-8, And your final move... CONGRATS!

hope its help a lot

[Post New]by wintitanium on May 11, 09 4:24 AM
Hi every one....

hope this helps to all.....

[Post New]by jazplz on Jun 1, 09 1:35 PM
fireandicefae wrote:Ok I know that it was said that the gem box was a brown box. But is there maybe a little better description? Because I'm having a really difficult time finding it and I don't know what else to do.

I, too, am stuck... I can't find the jewelry box. I realize that the location will change with each attempt. However, the battery always seems to be located on lower part of the screen - does the box follow this same convention? Please help me over this frustration... it has me blue (green) in the face Thanks to anyone that can help. JAZ in Florida

Hotrod2k
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspects - Dark rooms

[Post New]by Hotrod2k on Jun 9, 09 6:56 PM
I am in the Aristrocats Hotel. I can't find 2 frogs, a butterfly, a cane, a bat, and a shell. Please help.

[Post New]by coachmaster43 on Jun 25, 09 9:59 AM

* * * SPOILER * * *

The final puzzle:
1 is always at the top so follow this format:

1, 4, 6, 1, 2, 7, 5, 2, 8,5 ,3 ,8, 6, 3

Edited on 06/25/2009 at 10:00:34 AM PST

JKPHEP
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by JKPHEP on Aug 4, 09 2:24 PM
After I downloaded this game I found out it was a timed game. If I wanted to play basketball I would. I play these games to relax. I know a lot of people want timed games and that is great. But please let us know if they are timed or not. Just my opinion the only one I have. Thanks

[Post New]by nancyamey on Mar 6, 11 2:57 PM
How do I access the batteries I have found. I have several put cannot put them in my flashlight...

[Post New]by lilnona on Jul 16, 12 8:53 AM
laydyexplorer wrote:
laydyexplorer wrote:
darissa wrote:Thanks so much! I don't like to cheat but I thought it better than throwing my pc out the window! Bless you.....DRS
Found the DIAMOND

This is great to hear b/c I thought that it was the puzzle that could not be solved...
Now it is my turn to open the box wish me luck.....

tamsh
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by tamsh on Mar 13, 13 8:06 PM
1 4 6 1 2 7 5 2 8 5 3 8 6 3

Try this sequence. Doesn't matter where you start.

Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspects ???????

[Post New]by pvshah on Jul 10, 14 7:47 AM
After playing for 5-8 hours using one userid, that user id gives ? ? ? as to number of objects to be found.... I can't play using the same userid, have to create new id, any solutions????

Go to: