LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:Welcome to Strange Cases: The Tarot Card Mystery forum

[Post New]by LizzieK on Aug 9, 09 9:07 PM
The SKIP button has to charge up before you can use it.

ncart
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by ncart on Aug 10, 09 2:40 AM
The floor puzzle got me too. You have to place the mirrors in the attic to activate that puzzle - which you can then skip!

esthers2
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by esthers2 on Aug 10, 09 5:23 AM
how did you all get deep into to the puzzle?
i"m still in the warehouse tryig to figure out either how to pick up the flashlight or get the the last rectangular shape i need to get the key to the boat
haven't gone anywhere and can't get a clue

[Post New]by cairnlae2009 on Aug 10, 09 8:39 AM
Has NOONE else had the problems I've had with this game?! Its really buggy!!!I can't see whats on the blue tarot cards when they flip around AND I have not been able to click on the flashlight in the warehouse,the key in the office(in the picture frame), OR the mermaid on the boat(had to use the hint key to see what I needed to complete the blue tarot card)...whats the deal? My processor exceeds the minumum requirements to run this game....HELP!

[Post New]by trucksvc on Aug 10, 09 10:25 AM
I can't get the mirrors to stick in the Attic (only the first one) - have tried for hours. Also, I can't "skip" the puzzle in the hall floor (lining up lights). I think there are lots of glitches in this game. The mirrors are the latest -- and I hate to give up.

[Post New]by trucksvc on Aug 10, 09 11:48 PM
Can someone give me the 4 numbers for the evidence room -- please help!

[Post New]by trucksvc on Aug 10, 09 11:49 PM
To stick the mirrors, the cursor has to be on the frame, not the mirror.

rlk0045
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by rlk0045 on Aug 11, 09 6:31 AM
gassybat21 wrote:WAY a disappointing too short game
i would like a refund if possible

I feel the same way. Game was way way too short. I have learned to be very careful of my game choices in the future.

samwise50
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by samwise50 on Aug 11, 09 9:00 AM
Absolutely way too short. 2-3 hours for me also. Not challenging enough. However, the graphics are gorgeous, very good story line, no annoying voice over, but this game could have been a bit longer for my taste, a lot longer actually. Disappointed in a way.

QuietLurker
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,497 Posts

[Post New]by QuietLurker on Aug 11, 09 9:12 AM
I was on the fence because in the demo I had to use quite a lot of hints, but then I always have to in this kind of HOG/adventure combo. After reading some reviews I decided to finish the demo and look at the walkthrough. After doing both I bought the game and think I will enjoy it - using some hints and the walkthrough when necessary. I am not too far yet - just arrived at the mayor's house.

I do have to complain yet again about the darkness. I won't be able to play this in the evening - only in the daytime when I have some sun in addition to all the lights in the room being on. My monitor is at its brightest - and is huge and brand new, and my computer prescription glasses are new. Why oh why do developers make so many scenes so dark - especially at the top where I can't see anything at all without a hint?

End of rant - will go play awhile now.

anander
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Welcome to Strange Cases: The Tarot Card Mystery forum

[Post New]by anander on Aug 11, 09 12:16 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Strange Cases: The Tarot Card Mystery forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Strange Cases: The Tarot Card Mystery players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

ybyun
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by ybyun on Aug 11, 09 1:22 PM
I cannot figure out the puzzle in the mansion, the one on the floor where you have to line up the stones. Somehow it is suppose to light up or something. I even tried pushing the skip button and it will not let me skip for some reason. Please help its drivin me nuts!!

QuietLurker
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,497 Posts

[Post New]by QuietLurker on Aug 11, 09 1:59 PM
Welcome, ybyun.
You can't solve that puzzle until after you solve the mirrors puzzle in the attic.
There is a very good blog walkthrough to help in spots like this one.

[Post New]by DONHBK on Aug 11, 09 8:08 PM
esthers2 wrote:how did you all get deep into to the puzzle?
i"m still in the warehouse tryig to figure out either how to pick up the flashlight or get the the last rectangular shape i need to get the key to the boat
haven't gone anywhere and can't get a clue

2thick4u
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by 2thick4u on Aug 12, 09 3:24 AM
Elnor wrote:+Played the free hour,bought, continued, and cannot get out of the trailer's front yard, Hint says "I am done here", but no arrows out? I havwe been all over,top to bottom! Is this a glitch in the game? HELP

woolfood
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by woolfood on Aug 12, 09 8:08 AM
I can't download this game, but I realy want to play it

[Post New]by ccohen091 on Aug 12, 09 8:44 AM
Robilyn wrote:I can't pick up the toy with the tarot card at the circus and it won't let me skip the game. What do I do now?

Did you ever find a solution to getting past this part? I am stuck at the same spot. Frustrating!!

[Post New]by maryanne1188 on Aug 12, 09 10:09 AM
ive been tying to figure it out to i cant figure out the crane game either if theres a walk through i'd like to see it

EYANNA
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by EYANNA on Aug 12, 09 11:25 AM
I'M STUCK IN THE CIRCUS CAN NOT GO BACK TO GET THE COINS HOPE I DO NOT HACE TO DELETE GAME AND START ALL OVER I REALLY DO NOT LIKE TO HAVE TO DO THAT

EYANNA
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by EYANNA on Aug 12, 09 11:27 AM
ccohen091 wrote:
Robilyn wrote:I can't pick up the toy with the tarot card at the circus and it won't let me skip the game. What do I do now?

Did you ever find a solution to getting past this part? I am stuck at the same spot. Frustrating!!

Go to: