Castle Trivia....?

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

Re:Castle Trivia....?

[Post New]by gernespieler on Aug 17, 15 3:37 AM
LOL Drew, sorry, but this was meant for DOT. I assure you that I love your posts, too

KayteCat
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
468 Posts

[Post New]by KayteCat on Aug 17, 15 7:12 AM
drew248 wrote:
skicroghan wrote:Does anyone know how long you have to wait after gifting to do it again?? I don't know the answer but I'm sure someone out there does and I need to know, Pretty please with sugar on it !!

8 Hours
MidNite Til 0800
0800 Til 1600 (4PM)
1600 Til MidNite
Only Once Per Particular Person/Day & My Game Seems To On BFG Time--PDT=GMT/UTC Minus 8
I Can't Til 0300 EDT (GMT Minus 5)
(Please Keep The Sugar--Onna Diet !)

This seems to vary by platform: on iOS, here is how it works:

While you can only gift each person once per day, you can gift them in any time frame that day, so long as it has passed midnight BFG time as well as Midnight local time.

So, you can gift 5 people each during the times
Midnight to 7:59 AM
8 AM to 3:59 PM
4 PM to 11:59 PM

If you gift someone at 5:00 PM, you can still gift them at 6:00 AM the next day.

However, lets say your time zone is two hours later than BFG: if you gift someone on a given day, you have to wait until after 2:00 AM the next day to gift that person, as that is when BOTH BFG and you have passed midnight.

I have tested this on iPad, and it does indeed work that way.

Edited on 08/17/2015 at 7:13:11 AM PST

KayteCat
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
468 Posts

[Post New]by KayteCat on Aug 17, 15 7:15 AM
aussie_Dot wrote:Hi skicroghan,

The gifting time frames are
- 12mn to 8.00am
- 8.01am to 4.00pm
- 4.01pm to 12mn

I have found that the first 20 minutes of a gifting time frame can be 'fussy' especially if you gifted late in the previous time frame.

You can only gift a person once in 24 hours. So if you gift in the 4.01pm to 12 mn time frame, you can't gift until that time frame next day. A few players have been able to gift earlier but the above is how it works in my game. Hope it helps.

Oops, I meant my reply to go to this post.

on iOS at least, you do not have to wait 24 hours, it just has to be the next calendar day to gift again. It needs to be past midnight at both your local time and BFG local time.

MsMarmar
Herring
Herring
371 Posts

[Post New]by MsMarmar on Aug 17, 15 7:27 AM
GenHBJ, seems Castle Trivia got hijacked!

Marmar

drew248
Clownfish
Clownfish
870 Posts

[Post New]by drew248 on Aug 17, 15 7:43 AM
MsMarmar wrote:GenHBJ, seems Castle Trivia got hijacked!

Marmar

How So MsMarmar?--Seems To Answer A Trivia Question

[Post New]by skicroghan on Aug 16, 15 8:48 PM

Does anyone know how long you have to wait after gifting to do it again?? I

A Slight "Aside" Afterwerds Maybe--But Don't We All?

Edited on 08/17/2015 at 7:48:01 AM PST

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Aug 17, 15 7:50 AM
I remember seeing a picture of Lord Chamberlain in one of the hogs but forgot which one it is. Are there any other pictures that are not of just "the castle" and feature other people?

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Aug 17, 15 5:41 PM
I guessed 4 pics of the castle..........was a total guess........but.......I found 3....

1 - Wardens Office
2 - Handwrought Cart
3 - Booklovers Shop

I swear there was one in the Broken Well, but now I cant find it!

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Aug 17, 15 7:26 PM
I don't remember seen any pictures of anything. I've taken too long a break, I guess. Need to get back into the round and round and round she goes.....

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Aug 18, 15 2:41 PM
Well tyme time tie mm..............for another ?.......there is in the city a clock,,,,,,and an odd clock at that.........state what HOS it is in.........and what is amiss with the time piece...........and the correct time..........a large task yes indeed......

Edited on 08/18/2015 at 2:54:33 PM PST

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Aug 18, 15 2:55 PM
General_hobojoe wrote:Well tyme time tie mm..............for another ?.......there is in the town a clock,,,,,,and an odd clock at that.........state what HOS it is in.........and what is amiss with the time piece...........and the correct time..........a large task yes indeed......

Have you been having lunch with the devs???? it is a different form of torture, still... hahahahahahahahaha... oh man... I plead senility... though, insanity would work almost as well... good luck to those with enough brain cells to complete the current "quest".... I'm still looking for the pictures of the castle.. keep forgetting to look... I DID mention senility.. or did I?? .. yes, yes I did...

da fuzz in da britches

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Aug 18, 15 2:58 PM
Hey Joe...........where is the 4th pic?

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Aug 18, 15 2:59 PM
Just keep em commin' tryn' to pique the folks' intrigue a bit......and a fond hello big sis a fuz o' britches......you..... seems I need to taper down the toughness a peg or two........**D**

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Aug 18, 15 3:08 PM
General_hobojoe wrote:Just keep em commin' tryn' to pique the folks' intrigue a bit......and a fond hello big sis a fuz o' britches......you..... seems I need to taper down the toughness a peg or two........**D**

no, no.. don't "dumb" it down for me... I'm sure there are those who will definitely enjoy the challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (the timing is still tough for me ... it'll get better) I enjoyed reading the questions!!!!!!!!!! I enjoy seeing others know the answer!!!!! I was just "messing" with ya... hahahahaha ... keep 'em coming... ya knows I wuvs ya...

Fuzzy britches mode

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Aug 18, 15 3:16 PM
General_hobojoe wrote:Well tyme time tie mm..............for another ?.......there is in the city a clock,,,,,,and an odd clock at that.........state what HOS it is in.........and what is amiss with the time piece...........and the correct time..........a large task yes indeed......

In the Wardens office and the time is 9:10 and rather than 12 it shows 10. Is that it?

Also the numbers shown are 1, 2, 5, 4, 5.

Edited on 08/18/2015 at 3:18:32 PM PST

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Aug 18, 15 3:40 PM
There is a clock in the Booklovers Shop..........its backwards.........time is 10:30?

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Aug 18, 15 4:11 PM
SBAKER......u are a rawk star.......and I can find ony three photos too.....thought there was one in the graveyard house.....when my wife had the game I thought i remembered one in that house with the fireplace and setee.......so THREE is the answer as of late......unless there is one in the watch tower....havn't opened all the game on pc........so 3 is the answer.....sorry folks............but the time on the backwards clock in the book-lover's shope is i thought 10:25.....1030 is close enuph.........LOL **D**

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Aug 18, 15 4:37 PM
Oh well, I confused city for town.

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Aug 18, 15 7:25 PM
Jackie34918 wrote:Oh well, I confused city for town.

you're not alone, I also confused city for town...

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Aug 18, 15 7:30 PM
No.....you both are completely sane....I reedited my post to read city....origionaly it read town.......it was up for maybe 3-5 min before i caught it....in that time you gracious ladies must have read it town before I changed it to city.....mucho sorry....I shall be more exact in future ?'s.........precise if you will......sorry.....**D@NgeR**.......got schinagled By the **D@NgeR** Z()nE** lol

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Aug 18, 15 8:07 PM
Oh, I'm so relieved I thought I was losing it. Thanks General for clarifying.

The clock in the Wardens office is also very weird.

Edited on 08/18/2015 at 8:08:43 PM PST

Go to: