Rolling On Floor Laughing My "Anatomy" Off
ROFLMAO

MiniCleo
Herring
Herring
330 Posts

Re:Friends of **D@NgeR**

[Post New]by MiniCleo on Aug 17, 15 5:28 PM
I concur with all of the above & wish you a quick fix. To be honest, I was afraid you had hurt yourself out there paddling in the Pacific! Kinda glad to hear it is your computer that is on the fritz & not you!
Hang Tough!!
MiniCleo

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Aug 17, 15 7:10 PM
OK.......got it back.....presumably......the "$n@pHoo was my PC would not accept my password any more.......rt out of the blue it said password unacceptable.....gave the "hint" for it and a change password option.....SO..........I finagled and finessed....got into the f8 mode and went in to safty mode......then found the programs that I downloaded over the last 4 days......and deleted them.....and rebooted the computer back from the 13th.....added maylware and am chillin with it..........so it seems as if there was a virus I picked up somewhere...GLAD TO RECEIVE HUGS AN FRESH WORDS FROM YOU ALL........the posse lives strong......I shall resume Castle Stompping soon and gifts abound for all.........It is awsome knowing you all......cheers **D@NgeR**.....out

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 17, 15 7:15 PM
YAHOOOOO!! General, I just gotta love your "finagling and finessing." LOL Glad you gave that virus the what for! That's what they get for messing in the "D@NgeR Zone."

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Aug 17, 15 7:15 PM
HE"S ALIVE!!!!!!!! and well... okay, as well as one can hope for... hahaha.... hopefully you've fixed it and are safe back in the looney bin.. I mean, castle... seriously, though, I do hope it's fixed and am very glad to "see" you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuzzy doing the HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Aug 17, 15 7:17 PM
whitebutterfly54 wrote:YAHOOOOO!! General, I just gotta love your "finagling and finessing." LOL Glad you gave that virus the what for! That's what they get for messing in the "D@NgeR Zone."

great... highway to the danger zone... gonna take you right into the .. DANGER ZONE ... gee, wonder what I'll be singing the next few days... hahahaha

I am impressed with Danger, I would NOT have ONE single clue as to what to do... I doubt a hammer smashing it to pieces would help...

da fuzz

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 17, 15 7:22 PM
LOL Cindy, did you ever see the movie War Games when the General said "I'd pi** on a sparkplug if I thought it would work." I haven't taken a hammer to a CPU, but I have kicked the heck out of several.

BTW, love that song and the movie!

12earth45
Clownfish
Clownfish
885 Posts

[Post New]by 12earth45 on Aug 17, 15 7:29 PM
Very glad and relieved you are back !
The endless summer of
HOS now continue!
Crystal P

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Aug 17, 15 7:30 PM
whitebutterfly54 wrote:LOL Cindy, did you ever see the movie War Games when the General said "I'd pi** on a sparkplug if I thought it would work." I haven't taken a hammer to a CPU, but I have kicked the heck out of several.

BTW, love that song and the movie!

HAHAHAHAHA... yes... I did see War Games... ummm... okay, well, male anatomy lends itself to p*ssing on objects much better than female... although with age, my aim ... okay, never mind... I'm still not going to try it... been a looooooong day... can you tell?? I'm also not kicking the CPU... with my temper, I'd end up with a broken toe or entire foot... (in a whole body cast if I'm really worked up)....

I AM glad you mentioned Danger Zone... I never put the two together and now like blanco fluttero.... Danger Zone is permanent - it's just tooo appropriate... warning: proceed with caution... hahahahahaha...

fuzzy flambe

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Aug 17, 15 7:37 PM
YAY Joe!! Glad you are back!

apollogold
Catfish
Catfish
1,584 Posts

[Post New]by apollogold on Aug 17, 15 7:41 PM
Glad to hear that you're back! Sounds like what happen to me, except these people were on my computer and changed my password! Neighbor hacked into it and removed everything that shouldn't have been there! Went ahead and removed the password also... Mom won't even come near a computer and I'm the only one left in the house, so it's just me. Needless to say... NO MORE REMOTE ACCESS!!! If I can't breath across their shoulder... than it don't get fixed! Luckily... found a company that will come out... and they don't mind my breathing over their shoulder! LOL!

Apollo / Shadow in the castle

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Aug 17, 15 7:44 PM
LOLOL........the Pe@ EWE teR is ducktaped and a glow.......gotta regain the flow.....it is 89 here.....no SNOW........and all these folks deserve a show.....of koodos galore and bows from on high.....I McGyvered it I did......so that's my reply......With my wife indeed rt. @ my side......she too digs you all and smiles right along.....,tweedilly dee a hummin a song........LOL **D@NgeR**Z()nE** out

Dbingamen
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by Dbingamen on Aug 18, 15 6:47 AM
Welcome back, General. You were missed!

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 18, 15 7:46 AM
LOL "D". My husband's favorite character of all time was McGyver. McGyver can fix anything. Why he could fix a computer with a paper clip and duct tape. And you just "McGyvered" all over that bleeping computer. You don't enter the D@NgeR**Z()nE without experiencing one gnarly ride.

Edited on 08/18/2015 at 10:56:43 AM PST

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Aug 18, 15 8:51 AM
Yo Yo dig it......not yoyo ma either.......Yo.....Yo.......check it!!......yea yea yea......put your hands in da air......woop woop........yea yea.....woop woop.....
blanco de la fluttero........a loft don't cha know.....as them flowerz gro gro......and that Castle does sho sho.....from the top like Apollo gold......as ghillio O.......and soar pen annie and the kiwi under....all Pros........Dbing a O O 12earth a global.....the miniC leOO......rosieBvT lio..........walkin to the starzzz you a go go......All a part O this forumoo........and solid compadres a posse to and a fro fro......LOL **D@NgeR**Z()nE**......out

Dkchurch
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Dkchurch on Aug 18, 15 9:09 AM
General_hobojoe wrote:LOLOL........the Pe@ EWE teR is ducktaped and a glow.......gotta regain the flow.....it is 89 here.....no SNOW........and all these folks deserve a show.....of koodos galore and bows from on high.....I McGyvered it I did......so that's my reply......With my wife indeed rt. @ my side......she too digs you all and smiles right along.....,tweedilly dee a hummin a song........LOL **D@NgeR**Z()nE** out

Yay!! "McGyvered it' did you? Congrats! Don't be surprised if I end up contacting you the next time my computer goes out! I can't sing to save my life, but I can hum while you work! ?

Dee632
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by Dee632 on Aug 18, 15 9:41 AM
Welcome back!!! Missed your face in the place.

loniedoone
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by loniedoone on Aug 18, 15 10:01 AM
I am so sad for you. Had you gone to Window 10?

Thanks for the advice. The pears are delicious.

Now I know why I haven't heard that much from you.

Hugs to my pal - Lorna

loniedoone
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

Hugs to my pal - Lorna

loniedoone
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

Hugs to my pal - Lorna

Go to: