stebbins61
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Re:Welcome to Beach Party Craze forum

[Post New]by stebbins61 on Oct 2, 08 4:05 PM
AnaBGD, I thought 29 was easy. I got a expert score. I do agree with you on some of the levels. I only need 23, 24, 27, 34, 28, 40, and bonus 8 to have expert on all levels.

[Post New]by AnaBGD on Oct 5, 08 3:09 AM
stebbins61,
please tell me how to make the customers rent those life savers in level 29? That level is still driving me nuts...
I got expert on some leveles since my last post, so now I need 23, 27, 29, 30 and 34 to have expert on all.
One tip for all players:
when you need to collect money as one of the goals in some level, you can collect the money first, and then spend it on other goals. (like level 13, 15, 17,22...)

SpookyPigdog
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

help with finishing all levels with gold....

[Post New]by SpookyPigdog on Nov 2, 08 1:58 AM
Bulldogger wrote:anyone have any suggestions? I have finished the game with all levels in the silver...but going back to try and get all gold. some of the levels seem IMPOSSIBLE...
anyone have any pointers or hints??
thanks!!!

I've only just noticed that you get more points by chaining the same things together (ie serving glasses of water), even if this means that some other customers wait a little longer. I didn't do this most of the way through, because I just wanted to serve everyone as quickly as possible.

It's all based on time; how quickly you get the level over. Watch the clock. Whatever you can do to save time and get to those goals the quickest the better. That said, I've only got one Gold Cup and I'm 3/4 of the way through. But I would like to go back when I finish and give those earlier ones a go to try and get the gold cup. So when I do, I may be in the same boat as you!

[Post New]by mommazuk on Nov 18, 08 9:40 AM
Hi, I'm writing because I can't get the expert goal on level 27. I've gotten the expert goal on all other levels, including the bonus levels. If anyone has a tip regarding level 27, please share. You have to sell 20 disco and build everything up to level three in 5:40 and I always complete it in no less than 5:50. Thanks.

[Post New]by mommazuk on Nov 18, 08 10:24 AM
Scratch the last post: I got the expert goal on level 27. Finally! If I had to guess, I'd say I put in at least 100 hours in the last few weeks. If anyone wants to know how I did it, I'd be happy to share my technique.

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Nov 18, 08 10:46 AM
Hello asbotha! I'm sorry to hear that you are having technical difficulties with Beach Party Craze. I would recommend that you contact our Customer Support staff. They are well trained in assisting with technical questions and concerns. You can contact them by clicking here.

Thank you for visiting the forums!

Re:I'm lovin this game

[Post New]by GameQueen1975 on Nov 26, 08 1:08 PM
I haven't beat the game yet but it is a pretty good. Game. It really gives you some work to do on a beach which is terrific. However, if you fail to build a certain item before starting a game level it would make it impossible for you to beat the level. So make sure to upgrade and build all items suggested in the beginning of each level.

[Post New]by wondermum on Jan 16, 09 4:28 AM
hello every one im stuck on level 10 i just cant seem to finish it in the alotted time can any 1 give me any advice or any tips on how i can speed things up. many thanks..

kitty55d
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by kitty55d on Jan 20, 09 10:57 PM
For the levels where you need to rent lifesavers, make sure you purchase them (doh, I know, but I missed this the first time!) then advertise immediately. Although I haven't reached gold on all the levels I'm more than halfway through with at least silver on all played.

I really like this game and find it similar to two of my favorites -- build a lot and farm frenzy. I guess because you have specific goals to reach but you have a choice in how to reach them.

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Apr 19, 09 2:04 PM
What a fun game. I accidentally stumbled on this forum and as it seemed popular gave it a go and bought it straight away.

ce_er
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by ce_er on May 14, 09 2:28 AM
Hi!!!

i Like this game,
in some level i cant get expert
it's really really depressing...

but i get all the trophies...

thanx BF

[Post New]by rye_whiskee on Oct 17, 09 2:36 PM
kitty55d wrote:For the levels where you need to rent lifesavers, make sure you purchase them (doh, I know, but I missed this the first time!) then advertise immediately. Although I haven't reached gold on all the levels I'm more than halfway through with at least silver on all played.

I really like this game and find it similar to two of my favorites -- build a lot and farm frenzy. I guess because you have specific goals to reach but you have a choice in how to reach them.

I did purchase and advertise immediately and did the ads twice. They still only went to air mattress. Argh! That's what I did right at the beginning. Its really frustrating and I wish we had the option to advertise one item or the other, rather than stores.

Edited on 10/17/2009 at 2:37:33 PM PST

[Post New]by theoria on Feb 14, 10 10:34 AM
rye_whiskee wrote:
kitty55d wrote:For the levels where you need to rent lifesavers, make sure you purchase them (doh, I know, but I missed this the first time!) then advertise immediately. Although I haven't reached gold on all the levels I'm more than halfway through with at least silver on all played.

I did purchase and advertise immediately and did the ads twice. They still only went to air mattress. Argh! That's what I did right at the beginning. Its really frustrating and I wish we had the option to advertise one item or the other, rather than stores.

hi! had this problem too, so went to several forums and found the solution: only some customers rent lifesavers: they are little boys and girls, the young man with brown hair and red shorts, and the young lady with brown long hair, sun glasses, a blue skirt and a blue bra. You have to advertise lifesavers when these people are on the beach; if you don't advertise, they may rent inflatable mattress instead of lifesavers. Good luck!!!

[Post New]by obergere on Jul 25, 10 8:19 PM
I love Beach Party !! Does anyone happen to know if they will be coming out with a Beach Party 2??

[Post New]by elisabeth_love on Mar 10, 13 4:44 AM
hi, plss help me how you earn this trophy: 5 properly roasted meats in a row???

ccrosie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by ccrosie on Jul 3, 14 6:27 PM
I have gotten every level gold but the one where you have to get 10 boards and 5 steaks. Any advice.

ccrosie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by ccrosie on Jul 3, 14 6:36 PM
Most level depend on the people you get at the start of the level.

Go to: