badoodie
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

Re:Babylonia comments and reviews

[Post New]by badoodie on Aug 13, 09 12:39 PM
I've grown a bit tired of the match 3 games but I'm hooked on Babylonia. This one's a keeper!

purplehaze72
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,258 Posts

[Post New]by purplehaze72 on Aug 13, 09 12:46 PM
i have bought the game, but don't play it much, i can't seem to keep my plants alive

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Aug 13, 09 3:27 PM
Level 57 here, timed mode. Loving it!

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Aug 14, 09 8:45 AM
This is a nice match3-game, but not the best. I deleted it after the trial.

Duchess44
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by Duchess44 on Aug 14, 09 8:59 AM
I have to admit this game is EXACTLY like JM2. Just different graphics. Even the sound effects are the same. Oh, and you get to plant plants...LOL. Sorry, not worth the $2.99 for me.

TeresaRollen
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,896 Posts

[Post New]by TeresaRollen on Aug 14, 09 10:04 AM
I like this game but I don't like having to remember to water and debug the plants. Seems like every time you play a round of Match 3 you have to water and debug at least some of the plants. I haven't bought it yet. I have just played the demo. Do you all like all the watering and debugging? Guess that's what makes this game a little different from some others though.

rainroosty
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by rainroosty on Aug 14, 09 10:10 AM
Duchess44 wrote:I have to admit this game is EXACTLY like JM2. Just different graphics. Even the sound effects are the same. Oh, and you get to plant plants...LOL. Sorry, not worth the $2.99 for me.

$2.99 ???

Duchess44
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by Duchess44 on Aug 14, 09 11:44 AM
rainroosty wrote:
Duchess44 wrote:I have to admit this game is EXACTLY like JM2. Just different graphics. Even the sound effects are the same. Oh, and you get to plant plants...LOL. Sorry, not worth the $2.99 for me.

$2.99 ???

Sorry had it confused with the promo that's running.

trevally
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by trevally on Aug 18, 09 3:36 PM
I am up to level 126 and all I seem to do is water and debug the plants. The building is exactly the same as it was millions of levels ago and I just want to build something new. When I go onto the wallpaper scenes it tells me that the wallpaper has not yet been unlocked. How long does it take to get to build something new as I'm getting bored with just smashing tiles ???

Ashm00r
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Ashm00r on Aug 18, 09 11:20 PM
<<I am up to level 126 and all I seem to do is water and debug the plants. The building is exactly the same as it was millions of levels ago and I just want to build something new. When I go onto the wallpaper scenes it tells me that the wallpaper has not yet been unlocked. How long does it take to get to build something new as I'm getting bored with just smashing tiles ??? >>

Hey there trevally, you have to meet the enjoyment goal before moving on. Plant more flowers, water and debug the ones you have. tip: you can water or debug more than one flower with a single click.

[Post New]by Jinnyjune1 on Aug 23, 09 9:56 PM
I am having trouble with where it says to go to shop, the green arrow comes on a purse, I hit it, and the purse rises a bit, but I don;t know how to retrieve it..?? Game was fun up to this point, and have not been able to do anything, it freezes and I have to shut down computor to get out of it...Help???

Ashm00r
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Ashm00r on Aug 24, 09 2:02 AM
hey Jinnyjune1, is your screen looking like the one I attached? you should have 500+ gold and be able to click the 500 priced book. after that you will move on.

You should be clicking on the the one I am pointing out here.

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/5080/tutory.jpg

If this happens again, try pressing ALT + F4 on your keyboard. It should close the game and return to windows. If this is the case, it means the game is running fine and you are missing something.

have fun

boptab
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by boptab on Aug 24, 09 6:50 AM
I love this game. My first match 3 was garden paradise. It was a great starter. Then played fisdom. Another great game. But this babylonia is so far the best. Please keep games like this coming. Also, I tried time machine 1 hr trail, way to hard for me. Love alot of BF games. From hidden objects to large files. Keep up the great work!

[Post New]by runaroundmom on Aug 24, 09 7:56 PM
Will try this on another site, game kept locking up after the first round and after re-booting 3 times, it still wouldn't move. Music played but nothing else did.

pinkiii
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by pinkiii on Aug 25, 09 4:27 PM
Not sure what i am doing!Love playing this game So much,i'm sure i've gone played it and gone back to the start without knowing? The last time i looked on level 147,now level 42? 27lives left?Well,getting Great value on this one!

Dancing_Cat
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by Dancing_Cat on Aug 29, 09 2:47 AM
trevally wrote:I am up to level 126 and all I seem to do is water and debug the plants. The building is exactly the same as it was millions of levels ago and I just want to build something new. When I go onto the wallpaper scenes it tells me that the wallpaper has not yet been unlocked. How long does it take to get to build something new as I'm getting bored with just smashing tiles ???

I got the watering and debugging wrong and got seriously told off by the goddess. That was the point I decided that there were many other games I could play where I DIDN'T get told off lol

Dancing_Cat
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by Dancing_Cat on Aug 29, 09 2:49 AM
I much prefer Flower Paradise - lovely music, beautiful flowers to plant, birds and butterflies flitting about and absolutely no nagging lol

boptab
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by boptab on Sep 5, 09 10:25 AM
I finished the game yesterday. I played the game twice through. I really enjoyed it. I just bought JM2. After playing Babylonia I'm a little disappointed with JM2. Glad I bought JM2 for only 2.99. Can anyone suggest something similair to Babylonia? And please not the newest game, I think it's new age or space age (lol). Something fun and not real difficult. Thanks, bobtab

[Post New]by daboo1 on Sep 18, 09 5:00 PM
Having the same problem of forever levels and no new building. I've bought everything in the store, planted and upkept plants and trees, getting gold from the goddess constantly, but that's all. What's up with that? Anybody got an answer?
And, it does freeze up a lot! Have to reboot, etc. Need some help, please. Thanks, all.

boptab
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by boptab on Oct 4, 09 9:01 AM
Pleeeease come out with another game like this...soon!

Go to: