Pipe puzzle

[Post New]by tiniolives on Sep 5, 15 1:18 PM
I am having issues with solving the pipe puzzle I finally gave up and looked at the solution in the strategy guide, When I get to the J it is impossible to move the pipe out of the way, my graphics card is up to date, I am running windows 10 on a Toshiba satellite

Re:Please post any TECH SSUES for Haunted Hotel: Phoenix Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by boykatz3 on Sep 6, 15 7:13 PM
The game keeps freezing up on me. Just purchased it and am not happy. Using Windows 8.

Scottsteaux63
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH SSUES for Haunted Hotel: Phoenix Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by Scottsteaux63 on Oct 11, 15 7:19 PM
bfgOkeechobee wrote:
Scubadoobiedoo wrote:The game downloaded but will not open on my Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5. It's an early 2008 macbook so cannot be upgraded.
Hey there Scubadoobiedoo,

Looking at the information on the product page, it looks like this particular Collector's Edition requires 10.8 and above.

Game System Requirements:
CPU: 2.5 GHz (INTEL ONLY)
RAM: 1024 MB
Hard Drive: 1315 MB

-bfgOkeechobee

Really? Then why does it say the following on the product page on my account:

OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10
CPU: 2.5 GHz
RAM: 1024 MB
DirectX: 9.0
Hard Drive: 1479 MB

Scottsteaux63
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

[Post New]by Scottsteaux63 on Oct 11, 15 7:22 PM
I was playing the game just fine with no problems and then I found the chainsaw and filled it up with fuel, after which the game froze completely and I had to CTRL+ALT+DEL out of it.

I have tried it several times and the same thing happens.

This is really starting to get on my last nerve.

arrington1
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by arrington1 on Oct 21, 15 7:03 PM

Re:Bad Game

[Post New]by arrington1 on Oct 16, 15 7:07 PM
i have the pen and paper and the guide says to use it. Where I am suppose to use it, there is nothing there. Any idea where the code is written so I can get away from this room. lol
The object I am suppose to get the code from is not there. Anyone else having this problem.

Go to: