nivlem007
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by nivlem007 on Aug 26, 15 1:27 AM
Just an addition as I have now completed the game in timed mode and now I am going to try expert. It really makes a change for a game like this to be able to play through the whole thing without any glitches. It has taken a while to come but I can say there is nothing wrong with the game and after the spate of "bad" games it is a pleasure to be able to sail through. Personally it is really not worth the extra money for an extra level, it could have more to it. But as I have played all the others, I do like the new touches, like looking for things to give you more points, the wormholes to transport you to different areas. It makes this one the best so far, so I am not sure if we will see another like this as they have added a lot more to it, it is like all three of the others together. But as I really enjoy these Hercules games and I will have something that I will not get bored with, only tired out as to me it is additive and I have to watch the time as it flies by. Thanks BFG for a TM that actually works....

chahn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by chahn on Aug 29, 15 12:39 PM
But has anyone figured out the hidden object component. I also feel like I'm missing something. Come On Big Fish....a little help would be nice. But glad to see a new TM game...

Go to: