YEOLDHIPPY
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature Collector's Edition h

[Post New]by YEOLDHIPPY on Aug 25, 15 10:39 AM
Level 3.9 is there a problem on it can't seem to find the puzzle piece.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature Collector's Edition h

[Post New]by wolfie3061 on Aug 28, 15 4:56 PM
I have repeatedly contacted tech support for over a week now and cannot get a response. When I download the game I get a threat called SONAR.Heuristic.132 where my antivirus states it is a high threat and to remove the file.

I am so frustrated by the lack of a response that I'm considering cancelling my subscription. I've been a loyal customer for years and purchased numerous games.

I'm hoping that somebody from Big Fish will read this and contact me.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature Collector's Edition

[Post New]by Da_Wordmama on Aug 29, 15 9:34 AM
Game installed without a problem, but when I tried to run it, I got a warning from Norton about a file with the word "heuristic" in the name. I deleted it as recommended, and now the game won't run at all. Will try uninstalling/reinstalling

UPDATE: Got the same result. The name of the file is SONAR.Heuristic.132, according to Norton.

Edited on 08/29/2015 at 9:41:21 AM PST

[Post New]by sashashelmerdine on Aug 30, 15 12:47 PM
I'm trying to do the Hercules Doggies puzzle, and there is a piece missing...

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature Collector's Edition

[Post New]by Yaelle on Aug 30, 15 9:31 PM
wolfie3061 wrote:I have repeatedly contacted tech support for over a week now and cannot get a response. When I download the game I get a threat called SONAR.Heuristic.132 where my antivirus states it is a high threat and to remove the file.

I am so frustrated by the lack of a response that I'm considering cancelling my subscription. I've been a loyal customer for years and purchased numerous games.

I'm hoping that somebody from Big Fish will read this and contact me.

It sounds like you've contacted them several times in one week but have not waited long enough for a response. I'd at least give it 3-4 days. ALso, check spam folders.

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Aug 30, 15 9:36 PM
EDIT:
I had posted that i had a problem with the sound to stop working in the middle of levels here & there - - - well, tonight it happened again but not when i was on this game. BUT....! I was playing a game from Big Fish at the time.

I didnt get an error message this time so I couldnt tell you what it was! I just dont know. The 1st time I had lost total sound on my whole PC was while playing this game. Also the 2nd time.

So then, as I said, I was playing a game tonight & lost sound on the whole system & now i see that its at least not this game, but must be something to do with either the games manager or some sort of common feature that the 2 share?? I dont know. The other game i was playing is the new Farm Frenzy.

Can anyone give advice as to what might be wrong? Experienced anything similar??

Edited on 08/31/2015 at 1:22:35 AM PST

[Post New]by lisaeastlandnh on Sep 1, 15 10:24 AM
On the last bonus level, there are two puzzle pieces missing on my Mac version. I can't unlock other aspects of the game until all bonus levels are completed. Is there an update available?

jodun
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by jodun on Sep 2, 15 6:42 PM
seems to be a lot of problems here. level 2.11 gather 4 (or is it 6 meat)
seems to be missing puzzel piece, or i am just not seeing it. any1 know where it is?

Edited on 09/14/2015 at 2:24:51 AM PST

[Post New]by pattie1960 on Sep 20, 15 12:28 PM
This game will not play I go to play and it just won't come on my computer. I really want this game and I can't play it. Can the tech help me with this problem.

[Post New]by stigall1957 on Sep 30, 15 8:56 PM
Like several others here, I have had continual problems with this game, running on my PC with Windows 10. It ran the first day I downloaded it (the day it was released), but every subsequent day, it has failed to launch. I have tried every variation available in the alternatives suggested in all the posts provided for crashes, freezes, etc., including running on all former versions of Windows. It will not open, no matter what I select or adjust.

I find it interesting that I can download exactly the same game through another game company and play the same Collector's Edition for which I paid here without any problems, freezes, or glitches whatsoever with my Windows 10. Hmm, I wonder if I should continue to have both memberships?

Edited on 09/30/2015 at 8:57:26 PM PST

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Oct 1, 15 7:03 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear about the various issues with the game. If the game is freezing or not opening, we recommend the steps in the following help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

As for the missing items that some of you have described, stopping points like this can be passed by reinstalling or even restarting the game. We can't promise a fix, but we've let the developer know about these.

If you're seeing a virus alert, I do want to assure you that the game is completely safe and that antivirus programs will sometimes mistakenly identify safe software as containing a Trojan or other type of virus. These programs update their virus definition files on a daily basis and can sometimes be too strict. In an effort to catch all harmful files, legitimate files will occasionally be flagged as unsafe as well.

To resolve this the steps in the following help article are useful:

Virus Messages

In the meantime, if you'd prefer not to restart the game or if the help articles haven't worked, I definitely recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

Thank you all for your patience,

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by Justice62 on Nov 13, 15 7:21 PM
I'm on a Windows 8.1 PC. I've completed all levels @gold and completed all puzzles now all I have left to do is the super bonus level. But I can't get into it. When I finished the last level it said that I now had access, but I don't. There is a banner with two starts lit up, and underneath it says "edible" and "unavailable". Why isn't it letting me access?

Edited on 11/13/2015 at 7:22:33 PM PST

[Post New]by perrers3 on Nov 30, 15 9:58 AM
Justice62 wrote:I'm on a Windows 8.1 PC. I've completed all levels @gold and completed all puzzles now all I have left to do is the super bonus level. But I can't get into it. When I finished the last level it said that I now had access, but I don't. There is a banner with two starts lit up, and underneath it says "edible" and "unavailable". Why isn't it letting me access?

I have exactly this same problem, on a mac, down to the message saying I have access which I then did not have.

barnum1
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by barnum1 on Dec 18, 15 3:39 PM
Can someone please tell me what the updated DR is supposed to be on 3.1?

[Post New]by rebelangel1 on Jan 14, 16 8:38 AM
issafamily wrote:On level 2.2 your are supposed to collect gold from 2 piles of gold pieces. I can only get 2 pieces of gold. When I try to buy more from the pile when it highlights green it takes pieces of food but does not add any more gold. The level cannot be advanced unless you have 50 pieces but I cannot get any.

I am having the same issue...I have Windows 7 and like above, I can only get 2 pieces of gold.....what is the fix for that....

jkw999
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by jkw999 on Jan 23, 16 8:34 PM
I am having trouble on level 5.2. When the red Hercules appears on the middle-right side of the screen, I cannot get the good Hercules to get rid of him. I click on the red Hercules, slightly above him, slightly below him, it does not recognize the click. When the red Hercules appeared on the bottom left and top right sides of the screen, I clicked on him and the good Hercules went after him, but on the middle right side of the screen, nothing happens.

Etakeh_oh
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Etakeh_oh on Jan 29, 16 10:19 PM
Justice62 wrote:I'm on a Windows 8.1 PC. I've completed all levels @gold and completed all puzzles now all I have left to do is the super bonus level. But I can't get into it. When I finished the last level it said that I now had access, but I don't. There is a banner with two starts lit up, and underneath it says "edible" and "unavailable". Why isn't it letting me access?

Same, only Windows 10.

pnk96722
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by pnk96722 on Mar 25, 16 4:41 PM
Leanne109 wrote:
issafamily wrote:On level 2.2 your are supposed to collect gold from 2 piles of gold pieces. I can only get 2 pieces of gold. When I try to buy more from the pile when it highlights green it takes pieces of food but does not add any more gold. The level cannot be advanced unless you have 50 pieces but I cannot get any.

On mac - Level 2.2 - The 6 food debits when click on gold mine.
But when the man gets there, the mine pays the food back and he goes home again without gold !
Pretty frustrating when it's a collect the gold level

The same thing is happening in the SE. 2.2 can't collect the gold. You guys never got a response, nothing new there, from what I can see so how did you complete the game?

sueblew
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by sueblew on Jul 10, 16 12:16 PM
On level 2.2 your are supposed to collect gold from 2 piles of gold pieces. I can only get 2 pieces of gold. When I try to buy more from the pile when it highlights green it takes pieces of food but does not add any more gold. The level cannot be advanced unless you have 50 pieces but I cannot get any.

[Post New]by wildwes22002 on Sep 19, 16 2:54 PM
getting a lot of lock outs on games I purchased,WHY

Go to: