Re:Welcome to Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin forum

[Post New]by cairnlae2009 on Aug 14, 09 2:43 PM
I can't even pick up the hammer in the first place!!!!Theres a big arrow pointing to it and I just keep clicking away and nothing happens...this happened to me with Strange Cases:The Tarot Card Mystery as well..there were always items(necessary) that I kept clicking on and couldn't pick up)...sigh.....hmmm.....

bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

[Post New]by bfgErie on Aug 14, 09 5:38 PM
I have already posted this in a few threads, but I want to be sure that everyone knows that we now have a new version of Autumn's Treasure: The Jade Coin. It is recommended only to people experiencing trouble getting through the door with the hammer. Installing the new version will cause your profile and you progress in the game to be permanently lost. You can read more about this updated build here:

New version of Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin available now - hammer fix

We apologize for the trouble and appreciate your patience while we worked to correct this issue. Since the new version is now available, I am going to go ahead and lock this discussion thread.

[Post New]by txscwgrl66 on Aug 14, 09 10:17 PM
Downloaded this game today and I loved it! In fact I sat here til I finished it! More games like this please! Awsome game!

niya00
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

[Post New]by niya00 on Aug 14, 09 10:32 PM
From what I am reading, many of us *HAVE* uninstalled and reinstalled. I too had done this several times only to continue to experience the same issue. This fix is not working and there are too many of us for it to be a problem on our end. Any other suggestions??

dregester
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by dregester on Aug 14, 09 10:45 PM
I downloaded the game earlier this afternoon, but I just finished my hour trial and had no problems whatsoever. I would like to know how long of a game this is if I purchase it.

[Post New]by carolinatravlr on Aug 15, 09 6:05 AM
AARGH! Have a game credit to use. Thought I would try out this game. Downloaded it. Tried playing it. Clicked on hammer piece and it went into inventory. Arrow points to door. Clicked on hammer in inventory to pick it up and nothing happened. Checked this forum. Uninstalled game. Reinstalled game. Tried playing game again and same darn thing happened. Can't pick up hammer. Felt like getting one of my personal hammers and using it on door in game. Thought BigFish had a fix for the hammer problem...maybe they need one of mine.

selkatz
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by selkatz on Aug 15, 09 6:59 AM
That is because you don't use the hammer on the door. You just walk right through the door. Click towards the bottom on the arrow. The hammer is for the picture in front of the safe.

[Post New]by Scrabbly on Aug 15, 09 8:08 AM
bfgErie wrote:I have already posted this in a few threads, but I want to be sure that everyone knows that we now have a new version of Autumn's Treasure: The Jade Coin. It is recommended only to people experiencing trouble getting through the door with the hammer. Installing the new version will cause your profile and you progress in the game to be permanently lost. You can read more about this updated build here:

<a href=http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/50501.page>New version of Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin available now - hammer fix</a>

We apologize for the trouble and appreciate your patience while we worked to correct this issue. Since the new version is now available, I am going to go ahead and lock this discussion thread.

[Post New]by cairnlae2009 on Aug 15, 09 8:08 AM
I was very excited when I saw the message that the bug had been fixed. I unloaded the demo and reloaded it. Guess what?! Still doesn't work..I click on the hammer and nothing....sigh...oh well..wont waste the credit.Hurray for demos!

[Post New]by Scrabbly on Aug 15, 09 8:09 AM
As of 10:59 Saturday the fix did not work. I have downloaded the game 2 times and it is very annoying for it not to work.
Thanks!!

[Post New]by himmies on Aug 15, 09 9:26 AM
I tried to reinstall it today and I am experiencing the same problem. I cannot get through the door or continue in any way

[Post New]by sisone1951eaw on Aug 15, 09 9:44 AM
After you uninstall then search under file & folders and then delete it then reinstall, it woked for me. Even when you uninstall it still leaves the 1st folder that you downloaded in your computer so you still have the problems. Worked for me hope this helps l

[Post New]by boomertie on Aug 15, 09 10:44 AM
I couldn't even get starte. I couldn't pick up the hammer head.

selkatz
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by selkatz on Aug 15, 09 10:53 AM
selkatz wrote:That is because you don't use the hammer on the door. You just walk right through the door. Click towards the bottom on the arrow. The hammer is for the picture in front of the safe.

^^^

judy_small
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by judy_small on Aug 15, 09 11:23 AM
has any one found the bottom of the coat hanger.i havent had any of the hammer problems yet,

cohiba
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by cohiba on Aug 15, 09 11:50 AM
I have had no problem with autumn's treasures ... my one question is regarding the arrow heads and the carving .. i cant seem to locate the right carving .. how do i move ahead.?
thanks

p7284
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by p7284 on Aug 15, 09 12:08 PM
After reinstalling over 6 times, I still can't get through the door. I did what they asked me to do which was to uninstall and then re-install. I even bought the game before trying it out as I used up ten minutes trying it and still could not get through the door. I thought if I bought it that it would reinstall the new version.

HELP!!!

What do I do now. I have paid for a game that I cannot use.

Kathyju77
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Kathyju77 on Aug 15, 09 12:13 PM
I am having the same problem. I click on the door and nothing happens. I have already deleted twice and reloaded. BUMMER!!!

[Post New]by szoszivirag on Aug 15, 09 9:35 PM
I had the same problem .Updated driver for the graphics card,restart computer, unistalled reinstalled the game changed player ecc The problem still there. I got my money back / game credit / from BFG.

p7284
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by p7284 on Aug 16, 09 8:28 AM
szoszivirag wrote:I had the same problem .Updated driver for the graphics card,restart computer, unistalled reinstalled the game changed player ecc The problem still there. I got my money back / game credit / from BFG.

Go to: