bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

Re:Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin comments and reviews

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Aug 14, 09 10:04 AM
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to jump in and remind you all that this thread is only for comments and reviews of the game. Please do not post any spoilers or game help requests in this thread.

If you need any help with a specific point in the game, please start a new discussion and I'm sure you'll get plenty of help from all the friendly fish here in the pond.

Thank you!

bfgEuphrates

[Post New]by bettyboop19431 on Aug 14, 09 10:17 AM
i need to know where the broken statue is so i can put the elephant on it. does any one know where it is?

irishlou
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by irishlou on Aug 14, 09 10:34 AM
I'm surprised so many people found this game to be good. Compared to a lot of HOG games I've played I found it very repetitive and boring.

[Post New]by borntoplayitnow on Aug 14, 09 11:01 AM
kath70 wrote:I have downloaded the trial version, it picks up the hammer at the start but wont allow me to go any further, it points to the door but nothing happens when i try to proceed, I think i will have to delete it and try re-installing it!.

Just a suggestion, have you tried:
1 - go to main menu
2 - click on the profiles link, where is says "click here to select players"
3 - delete your profile, and create a new one.
4 - start a new game

ecblisa
Stingray
Stingray
5,078 Posts

[Post New]by ecblisa on Aug 14, 09 11:01 AM
Different people like different kinds of HOGs, and it's very likely that those who hate this one will love games that I hate. This is a great game for us who like "HOG lite" done really well. Not too much eye strain, not too many insoluble triple-hidden puzzles, not too much hiking around the whole universe trying to find that one missing piece -- and no junk piles. This kind of game will be too easy and "boring" for those who want something more like an adventure game or lots of super-hidden stuff. For me, iit's perfect, especially because the locations are really well done, with good graphics. (Now if those game developers could just resist the pneumatic chests on the female chaaracters, I'd be completely happy!)

[Post New]by fairybubbles007 on Aug 14, 09 11:19 AM
I love this game will be buying this asap brilliant game

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Aug 14, 09 11:32 AM
Thank you very much, Alex;it's a lovely game.

greeny1
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by greeny1 on Aug 14, 09 11:42 AM
just downloaded the game, but can,t get passed the hammer bit, nothing happens when i click the door, when will it be fixed?

greeny1
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by greeny1 on Aug 14, 09 11:44 AM
TheMonkey wrote:Hi Everyone,

Thanks for playing Autumn's Treasures. The "hammer bug" has been fixed. My sincere apologies. BFG wil update shortly. Thanks for being patient.

Best regards,
Alex Portilla
PoBros, Inc.

when was it fixed? as i have just downloaded it, 14th aug 19.42pm

Datguy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Datguy on Aug 14, 09 11:52 AM
greeny1 wrote:
TheMonkey wrote:Hi Everyone,

Thanks for playing Autumn's Treasures. The "hammer bug" has been fixed. My sincere apologies. BFG wil update shortly. Thanks for being patient.

Best regards,
Alex Portilla
PoBros, Inc.

when was it fixed? as i have just downloaded it, 14th aug 19.42pm

I believe that it will take a little bit of time for BigFish to update. I think that there will be another post here on the forums once we can download the new version.

bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Aug 14, 09 11:52 AM
Hi Everyone,

I just want you all to know that we have thousands of customers that were able to play this game without any issues, so this may very well be an issue that can be worked out with technical support.

If you have any issues with the game, please write into our Customer Support team by clicking on the green envelope on the right side of this page ("We're Here to Help!") and then submit a help request with them. They'll respond to your email as quickly as they can and do everything they can to help.

Again, this thread is only for comments and reviews so let's get back to hearing about what you all thought about the game!

Happy gaming!

bfgEuphrates

Katydidit1
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by Katydidit1 on Aug 14, 09 1:25 PM
Hi Everyone,
Just finished the game and it took me around 3 and 1/2 hrs. and that was making a lite lunch and doing a couple loads of clothes thrown in. I liked the game and had no problems whatsoever. Good Luck and Happy gaming

Lyvia
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by Lyvia on Aug 14, 09 1:31 PM
Nice game. Great graphics, enjoyable story line and clever use of items. That said, I wasn't compelled to purchase it, simply because I don't like to be led that much. I prefer the Mortimer Beckett-type games, where there is less prompting. I tried clicking on the character before she could tell me things, but it was a nuisance. It's just a matter of preference. Good game, but not worth full price for me.

Wildfire54
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Wildfire54 on Aug 14, 09 2:28 PM
Just finished it, took me 2 hrs. 26 sec. Not a bad game, cute little story line, puzzles way way too easy though. It was OK, but I'd like MORE that holds my interest. Love hog games, with puzzles that take alittle thinking.
Love and miss mystery case files, LOVED Madame Fate, Return to ravenhurst, etc. These games are just alittle "cheesy" lately.

nightstork
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by nightstork on Aug 14, 09 2:34 PM
would love to play the game but can't in the door. uninstalled and reinstalled,tried a different profile. the arrow just keeps flashing.....any hints?

missy12
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,263 Posts

[Post New]by missy12 on Aug 14, 09 2:36 PM
Sounds like the game is a good one,Downloading it now,can,t wait to
try it.will let you know.happy gaming you all

niya00
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

[Post New]by niya00 on Aug 14, 09 3:36 PM
kath70 wrote:I have downloaded the trial version, it picks up the hammer at the start but wont allow me to go any further, it points to the door but nothing happens when i try to proceed, I think i will have to delete it and try re-installing it!.

I see several have had this problem. Me too!! did the uninstall, reinstall still can't progress...any answers on this issue yet. the reviews have me all excited about it. hope i can find a solution to allow me to

Edited on 08/14/2009 at 3:37:43 PM PST

Itsupikachu
Flounder
Flounder
2,158 Posts

[Post New]by Itsupikachu on Aug 14, 09 4:23 PM
Another great game! Reminds me of Adventure Chronicals, but I think I like Adventure Chronicals better. I had no problems playing the trial and I might add it to my growing collection but I think I may get the sequel to Magic Encyclopedia, first. It's always a problem deciding which game to get, though. Big Fish has so many good ones!!

silkywings
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,043 Posts

[Post New]by silkywings on Aug 14, 09 4:50 PM
I played the trial for 45 minutes then stopped and bought the game because I didn't want to get too far into it. I enjoyed it very much. I go from Azada to The Scruffs. I love the hog and appreciate the range of the ones we get from BF.
Sometimes easy is fine and sometimes hard is fine...it just depends what you are in the mood for. As I have mentioned before I love Azada but just can't get past that frisky robot.

phoebe222
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by phoebe222 on Aug 14, 09 6:35 PM
This is so so for me. I bought it because I missed playing a nice and smart HOG, I mean Madame Fate. This is nothing comparable to that. I decided not to buy another HOG until another mystery case file is launched, because I'm always disappointed.

Go to: