Re:Any suggestions for moaning?

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 27, 15 7:02 PM
LOL, I just had the funniest picture in my head of Fuzzy shoving D@NgeR out from under the bed, "D" flying across the floor, hitting the springy doorstop and bouncing right back under the bed...where Fuzzy shoves him out again and he hits the springy thing again, etc.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Aug 27, 15 7:14 PM
I nun nuna play....I nuna nuna play....tooo.........boing boing....!!

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Aug 27, 15 8:00 PM
WILL you stop all dat goldarn rackect and leave me dust bunnies alone sheeeeeeeeesh iff ya wake them YOU KNOW what will happen hehehehehehe we will end up wiff a zillion dust bunnies and I am sorry me head is NOT that big to hold them all >>>> roollllllllllllllls over and trys to sleep, oh and D get off of me door will ya,,and stop taht boing boing ya look like Tigger ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no here comes Pooh Bear and those (&(^&^%^$ honey bees DUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Aug 27, 15 8:52 PM
jakeybubby wrote:Oh my back hurts Oh my hands hurt Oh my legs hurt moan moan moan To gift not to gift OH OH OH moan moan moan . Just kidding nothing to moan about except my moaning HAHAHA Have a wonderful day

ROFL! After reading all the "moaning" posts in other threads, this is the first laugh I've had today. Thank you!
(Still laughing!)

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Aug 27, 15 9:13 PM
eastendteddy wrote:WILL you stop all dat goldarn rackect and leave me dust bunnies alone sheeeeeeeeesh iff ya wake them YOU KNOW what will happen hehehehehehe we will end up wiff a zillion dust bunnies and I am sorry me head is NOT that big to hold them all >>>> roollllllllllllllls over and trys to sleep, oh and D get off of me door will ya,,and stop taht boing boing ya look like Tigger ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no here comes Pooh Bear and those (&(^&^%^$ honey bees DUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

The mound of dust bunnies is MOVING.... IT"S ALIVE (think Frankenstein).... oh... it's just Randy... ya know... used to be (back in the day), I was alone under the bed... course, it was BORING ... now... it's a PARTY.... I'd suggest a Conga line but.. I'm trying to visualize how that would work... ALL RIGHT, who spilled the drinks??? ... I tell ya, work my finger to the bone clicking on all the drinks... mumble, mumble... must tend to my host duties... please get rid of the bees ... the martini's do not need more additives..

let's see, by my count... oh well, never know who might stop by...

and in case we get hungry..

mufflespatmufflespit... dust bunny pizza - interesting texture

da Fuzz in da britches under da bed

ETA: setting up laptops so we can play MIDNIGHT CASTLE...

Edited on 08/27/2015 at 9:51:56 PM PST

jakeybubby
Clownfish
Clownfish
585 Posts

[Post New]by jakeybubby on Aug 28, 15 4:10 AM
NoFishToday wrote:
jakeybubby wrote:Oh my back hurts Oh my hands hurt Oh my legs hurt moan moan moan To gift not to gift OH OH OH moan moan moan . Just kidding nothing to moan about except my moaning HAHAHA Have a wonderful day

ROFL! After reading all the "moaning" posts in other threads, this is the first laugh I've had today. Thank you!
(Still laughing!)

Glad I could make you laugh seems the tension is getting a little thick lately, probably because so many of us are waiting for some new adventures in the game. And actually I do have this Arthur guy who has invaded my skeletal system and this other guy Bill who keeps sending me mail because of this Arthur guy..... Go figure

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Aug 28, 15 4:56 AM
This is great as we can just have a good moan about whatever (often trivial) things are bothering us and get rid of them .

The dog has chewed up my slippers.

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 28, 15 9:26 AM
LOL jakeybubby...That Arthur Ritis guy sure gets around. I've had him and his friend Ben Gay. Me and Bill go way back. But now my late night pal is Charley Horse. What a life!

sadie700
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,206 Posts

[Post New]by sadie700 on Aug 28, 15 9:39 AM
Hey! Who's messing with my guy!!!! Charley Horse was in bed with me two nights ago. I had to keep getting up to get him to lay still.

And MY old boyfriend Ben Gay used to spend a lot of time with me. I dropped him for Icy Hot. Oh, yeah and because he likes it hot, the heating pad has been added for Arthur.

Oh, yeah, I forgot, Blood Lotus, Blood Lotus. (Gotta keep the MC spirit in there)

Edited on 08/28/2015 at 9:42:20 AM PST

norry6
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

[Post New]by norry6 on Aug 28, 15 10:00 AM
NoFishToday wrote:

(Still laughing!)

And it got funnier

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Aug 28, 15 10:44 AM
My puppy ate a lipstick sample. Is that moaning, or is that funny?

drew248
Clownfish
Clownfish
870 Posts

[Post New]by drew248 on Aug 28, 15 11:57 AM
I Wet Myself Laffing!--Is That A "Moan" Orra "Symptom"?
T/G 4 Adult(?) Depends (Cammo Of Coarse)!

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Aug 28, 15 4:26 PM
My cat likes to play with milk bottle rings. The first time we gave him a red one I panicked wondering what he did to be bleeding from both sides of his mouth

Annieliz, I just found a slipper today that I lost about a year ago in my car . Do you want it for your puppy? I threw the other one out

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Aug 29, 15 12:11 PM
NoFishToday wrote:My puppy ate a lipstick sample. Is that moaning, or is that funny?

Does the colour suit him? Better than it suits you? Was he trying to tell you something - it's a pain to have a know-it-all dog.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Aug 29, 15 3:30 PM
LOl Annieliz..........."Spot, that shade is SO you"!!

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Aug 29, 15 4:01 PM
rosiebvt wrote:My cat likes to play with milk bottle rings. The first time we gave him a red one I panicked wondering what he did to be bleeding from both sides of his mouth

Annieliz, I just found a slipper today that I lost about a year ago in my car . Do you want it for your puppy? I threw the other one out

Yes, all slippers gratefully received. The behaviourist old me to take the slipper from him and give him something he is allowed to chew. He doesn't like things he is allowed to chew.

We are supposed to be discussing the game so I think I will go and count the number of slippers worn by the characters.

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Aug 30, 15 5:53 AM
annieliz1 wrote:
rosiebvt wrote:My cat likes to play with milk bottle rings. The first time we gave him a red one I panicked wondering what he did to be bleeding from both sides of his mouth

Yes, all slippers gratefully received. The behaviourist old me to take the slipper from him and give him something he is allowed to chew. He doesn't like things he is allowed to chew.

We are supposed to be discussing the game so I think I will go and count the number of slippers worn by the characters.

I counted 20 boots and 2 sandals... no slippers on my level...

my puppy also loves my sandals... he ate my best pair.... I keep our bedroom door and closet door shut, hubby is not so thoughtful in this regard... puppy has also eaten a couple of pairs of hubby's slippers... yet, hubby seems unconcerned with his newest pair of slippers he continuously leaves around the house, "tempting" the puppy to eat them... *sigh* (smh) ....

Go to: