Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:First Scene

[Post New]by nightstork on Aug 17, 09 3:26 PM
downloaded again for about the ninth time......still can't go in the door

[Post New]by hooked13 on Aug 19, 09 8:55 AM
help!!!!!! I can't get through the door either. I clicked on the hammer part no problem then I clicked on the door. Nothing. Then I tried clicking on the moving arrow. Still nothing. What gives. I have bought numerous games and never had this problem. Big fish a little help here.

jvgolfer
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by jvgolfer on Aug 20, 09 6:31 PM
I'm having the same problem. First scene is locked. I have uninstalled and reinstalled this game several times but when I go back it puts me in the same condition. I finally uninstalled the whole game. What's going on??

[Post New]by uruguaiana on Aug 22, 09 7:49 AM
impossible to go trough the door.what can i do.please tell me the secret.

[Post New]by bigand on Aug 22, 09 11:54 AM
I am having the same problem. I have never had a problem like this in one of the games. When I read the forum about what a great game it was, it just increased my frustration!!

It would be nice if BFG could let us know if it gets sorted. Obviously the first attempt at sorting it didn't work entirely.

[Post New]by AlliBee55 on Aug 28, 09 8:24 AM
HighlandMax wrote:I don't quite understand what you all are saying is the problem here. I do know that you have to go back and forth to each room to find the pieces to objects needed. When an arrow is pointing to another location, click on it.

I have clicked the door in every spot I have clicked the arrow nothing works

Edited on 08/28/2009 at 8:25:32 AM PST

[Post New]by AlliBee55 on Aug 28, 09 3:23 PM
HighlandMax wrote:I'm not saying you all aren't having problems, but it does seem odd that it's always the same ones of you who have these problems. So far, I am having no problems at all with this game.
I really don't think you should be casting the fault on BFG.........maybe it's your pc.

I don't know who you are but Im having the same problem no matter where I click nothing happens

Edited on 08/28/2009 at 3:24:45 PM PST

[Post New]by nanahull10 on Sep 3, 09 7:09 AM
I downloaded the game for the first time and still can't get past the door. If you fixed the problem why can I not go any farther. Very frustrating, and I have been a BFG gamer for a long time. Please help me!!!!!!

[Post New]by Barbaraa on Sep 5, 09 9:18 AM
I can get from room to room, but I have the hanger but what am I supposed to do with it. The journal says to use it on the chair. I've tried to put it on all four chairs, but it doesn't do anything . Help

Mamalita
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by Mamalita on May 29, 10 9:06 PM
Use the hanger on the chain, not the chair.

Snaffled
Marlin
Marlin
9,392 Posts

[Post New]by Snaffled on Feb 22, 12 5:03 PM
OK, reinstalled, now is working fine.

Go to: