Re:New version of Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin available now - hammer fix

[Post New]by sisone1951eaw on Aug 15, 09 9:30 AM
After you uninstall then search and find the folder to get the whole thing off your computer, it worked for me after I found the folder that was still on my computer even after the uninstall. hope this will help everyone it did me. Uninstall doesn't get it all off your computer as you think it does.

[Post New]by La_Iza on Aug 15, 09 9:42 AM
I downloaded the game (with the "fix") still no luck. I am deeply disappointed in BF. I do no have uncapped internet access and wasted precious data to download this game TWICE. It is the first time in more than a year with BF that this happened to me. I am not a happy customer right now. I'll have to wait till next month before being able to download again. !!!!!!!!

[Post New]by feacher on Aug 15, 09 9:44 AM
I still can not get through the door. I have uninstall and reinstall several times and it still does not work.

[Post New]by rosepine on Aug 15, 09 10:12 AM
I can not get in the open door. I tried 4 times and still can't get in. Please help

fremaw
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by fremaw on Aug 15, 09 10:20 AM
You can add my name to the long list of people that uninstalled and reinstalled fixed version only to find that I had same problem with hammer. Plz let me know if they ever do get it "fixed" for real.

weeharleyboy
Shark
Shark
13,276 Posts

[Post New]by weeharleyboy on Aug 15, 09 10:30 AM
This may not be the help everyone is looking for but just in case it helps someone...................When you reinstall a game you need to set up a new profile - change player!

selkatz
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by selkatz on Aug 15, 09 10:51 AM
People, step away from the hammer.

Go through the door WITHOUT the hammer. Click towards the botton, on the arrow.

[Post New]by szoszivirag on Aug 15, 09 11:25 AM
I reinstalled this morning again, still the same problem. I also this sent back DrFelixResults.zep file to help me ,but no answer yet.

Edited on 08/15/2009 at 11:27:19 AM PST

wenjam
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by wenjam on Aug 15, 09 11:30 AM
weeharleyboy wrote:This may not be the help everyone is looking for but just in case it helps someone...................When you reinstall a game you need to set up a new profile - change player!

Been there, done that

tretein5
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by tretein5 on Aug 15, 09 12:04 PM
What a waste. I too have uninstalled, re-installed the 'new version' but still no way to get past the hammer. As for 'losing' all of the previous game play that just isn't true. All of my profiles (I tried several different times to play the game using new profile) were still there as well as the game saying I only had 30 mins. left. I did not play the game that long. The problem is with the creator of the game, not BigFish, I'm sure, but since BF is offering the game for trial before purchase, they have to take the hit.

[Post New]by myhlb514 on Aug 15, 09 12:39 PM
I can't even pick up the hammer piece to start the game. I have the scroll message in front of me saying to pick up the hammer piece and the arrow bouncing back and forth and I can't do anything. Clicked everywhere. Uninstalled...reinstalled....blah, blah, blah, blah!

[Post New]by gemejay on Aug 15, 09 1:31 PM
Still does not work. Why don't you just pull it off the web until you get the problem resolved. BTW, I uninstalled the first and installed the "fixed" version. It opened with all of my original info saved.

[Post New]by plilrednick on Aug 15, 09 2:23 PM
I am unable to get through the door. So I uninstalled it and tryed again. Same thing unable to get through the first door. What is up with this? I agree with everyone who is having the same problem. You really need to fix this before letting some one download a game.

[Post New]by kkcincy on Aug 15, 09 3:03 PM
I just downloaded this game and I can't even get the first request done. I spent 10 minutes just trying to pick up the hammer head let along doing anything else. I downloaded the new version and still nothing.

[Post New]by Superlucia on Aug 15, 09 3:11 PM
Well, color me disappointed too. I just downloaded this new version and still no luck getting through the door. What a pain!

selkatz
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by selkatz on Aug 15, 09 4:15 PM
selkatz wrote:People, step away from the hammer.

Go through the door WITHOUT the hammer. Click towards the botton, on the arrow.

[Post New]by szoszivirag on Aug 15, 09 5:01 PM
I tried, but can not pass tutorial /pick up the hammer/ .
Any other suggetion?

[Post New]by flusie on Aug 15, 09 6:08 PM
tried it again and still not working. you need to fix thia problem

Diddery
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Diddery on Aug 15, 09 6:24 PM
Has anyone yet figured out how to get through the door after picking up the hammer??? I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game 3 times and it is still not working!!! or is there still something wrong the "HAMMER FIX" from the BFG Technical Support. Can anyone help!!!

lauramarie8
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by lauramarie8 on Aug 15, 09 6:33 PM
[b]I can't do it either! I uninstalled and reinstalled a million times. I changed player name......(actually I tried to find the other part of the hammer for about an hour, then tried to get through the door an hour more, duh!, before I realized it wasn't me!) Thanks for all these posts, thought I was a really lame game. The uninstall took all traces of the game off of my computer, so it isn't that. I'm writing to Big Fish.
Laura

Go to: