ghost777
Narwhal
Narwhal
33,167 Posts

Re:Tomorrow's Game - 4 Elements

[Post New]by ghost777 on Sep 5, 08 9:42 PM
Good evening edna glad to see you here hon.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 5, 08 10:19 PM
Edna, hello. good to see you. hope you're having a good night. I thought it was a nice change from the standard match 3's but ... still not my thing.

[Post New]by alunau1 on Sep 5, 08 10:46 PM
Ok...maybe someone has already mentioned this but I have to ask. I'm on level 64...the graphics fly across my screen...then all of a sudden it stops with 2 solid columns of rocks and only one box dead center in the playing field. What the heck do you do with that? Oh yeah, BTW...the game is 4 Elements...lol.

Edited on 09/05/2008 at 10:49:33 PM PST

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 5, 08 10:49 PM
I only played the demo so haven't played that part. Can you bomb it?

[Post New]by alunau1 on Sep 5, 08 10:52 PM
It moves to fast to gather any weapons...I tried restart and clicked like mad...managed one bomb but all I destroyed was a few rocks and they were quickly replaced by more rocks.

Poodlebear
Manatee
Manatee
4,049 Posts

[Post New]by Poodlebear on Sep 6, 08 12:59 AM
I actually bought this and for a match 3 it's quite engaging. VERY pretty and nice twist with the added little adventure and spot the difference puzzles, though they are a *very* small part of the game. BUT as usual with me and match 3 just after I buy the dang thing the timer starts running out and I start failing which for me quickly becomes no fun. I am into the 3rd "card" (each book has 4 cards and each card has 4 match 3 game boards to solve) in the 2nd book only and have just failed one board twice. It's very possible I won't bother to play it again and clearly won't finish if not even halfway through. So good game but for me overly aggressive timer, and ya *know* how I feel about timers...

If you like that rush to finish feeling though, yep, I could recommend this one for it's other qualities.

Edited on 09/06/2008 at 1:05:34 AM PST

sitecer
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by sitecer on Sep 7, 08 4:07 PM
I am on level 64 and sooooo stuck, has anyone finished this game. I love it but I just can't figure out this level.

Edited on 09/07/2008 at 4:14:32 PM PST

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 7, 08 4:10 PM
sitecer, I think they have the game forum up on this now. You might want to post your question in the game forum so others playing the game can see it and - hopefully - respond. Good Luck

scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

[Post New]by scotcat on Sep 7, 08 6:14 PM
Bought it.... love it...... no problems yet. It does get harder as you go along. I was afraid it was going to be too easy.

I am new to Match 3 games and only own 3 so far:

Fishdom (good for zoning out on)
Saqqarah (wow! Better now that the relaxed mode is in place)
4 Elements (cool! Fits inbetween Fishdom & Saqqarah as far as game play)

berrymama
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by berrymama on Sep 7, 08 7:14 PM
alunau1 wrote:Ok...maybe someone has already mentioned this but I have to ask. I'm on level 64...the graphics fly across my screen...then all of a sudden it stops with 2 solid columns of rocks and only one box dead center in the playing field. What the heck do you do with that? Oh yeah, BTW...the game is 4 Elements...lol.

Hi, I bought this game after trying the demo. I have gotten burnt out on match 3's (except that Magic Match.. he's so cute.. lol), but I found this one to be a bit more than just match 3. Since you have to direct the flow of whichever season (fire, water, wind, etc.) in the direction of the end "thingy" to win the level, sometime it takes a bit more concentration. And I love the graphics.. I'm on Water: Turtle level 63 now and no matter how hard I try I just can't seem to get the water to pass where it stops at a stone after hitting all the arrows on its on. The direction arrow says NE and the map shows the end there but without the water flowing, you can't continue to the next scene. Has anyone found the secret of this level? The rest went fast but been on this one for almost 2 days..

mamas1945
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by mamas1945 on Sep 8, 08 12:23 PM
ghost777 wrote:
alunau1 wrote:Ok...maybe someone has already mentioned this but I have to ask. I'm on level 64...the graphics fly across my screen...then all of a sudden it stops with 2 solid columns of rocks and only one box dead center in the playing field. What the heck do you do with that?

Maybe to-morrow it will be in the all games forum sorry.

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Sep 9, 08 6:40 AM
Ynibor wrote:You have to get both the greens and reds to fill (shovel and bomb) as they speed across the screen. When you get to the two columns of rocks there is one tile inbetween at the very bottom. First bomb it and then shovel this clears and the water flows. The timer seems to slow down after that ... many more places to jam up, but once I finally got past the two columns of rocks I finshed in that turn.
Hope this helps.

Any chance you can post this information in the forum specific for "4 Elements"?

I think the fishies there could use this bit of info. Thanks.

bgoracke
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by bgoracke on Sep 11, 08 10:37 PM
help im stuck on level 63 and unable to get through it tried everything i can think of if anyone can help please let me know

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Sep 12, 08 3:58 AM
bgoracke wrote:help im stuck on level 63 and unable to get through it tried everything i can think of if anyone can help please let me know

Go to the All Game Forums tab. You will notice 4 Elements in the first group of games...numerical. Select 4 Elements and you will be directed to the forum specifically for this game. You will notice there are threads addressing this level already started.

Good luck!

sweetie58
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by sweetie58 on Sep 17, 08 9:08 PM
I am very careful of the games I choose and this was one of them until i got to 63 and dont know which way to go. It was a bit easy until then but i would rather that than having no way of doing it, My favorites are Saqqarah and the enchanted games. They are different games and you can improve your score on all. Sweetie58

[Post New]by Gyper90 on Nov 23, 11 11:00 AM
nice graphics !!!$)

Go to: