bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Hidden Expedition: Dawn of Prosperity Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 9, 15 10:35 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing various issues with this particular game.

If you are having trouble progressing or experiencing crash issues, the following help article may contain helpful hints:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you find that the the issues still persist or you are seeing any error codes and messages, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to further investigate these issues for you. This will also help to keep track of and report the issues to the appropriate team.

I hope this helps. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Rainbow722
Flounder
Flounder
2,404 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Hidden Expedition: Dawn of Prosperity Collector's Edition

[Post New]by Rainbow722 on Sep 10, 15 4:53 PM
played the game on my iMac with no issues until I got to the souvenir room. can't get to the monitoring desk to collect the knight--it shows only the window and you can't get the item in the window so it won't go back to the monitoring desk--oops!

Viola730
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Viola730 on Oct 6, 15 11:59 AM
When I first finished the bonus game, it suddenly popped up the "Create a Profile" screen showing no profiles. I recreated the same profile, then it showed the final scene from the main game and the credits. Went to the bonus game, and again it showed the final scene.

Now when I try to access the souvenir room it freezes on "loading" and I have to close the game from the Task Manager (running Windows 7).

I suppose the cure is to create a new profile and play through everything again . . . sigh.

[Post New]by VitaminB on Oct 11, 15 8:11 AM
The hint button stopped working. It just keeps telling me to move along no matter where I am in the game.

[Post New]by upsetray on Oct 13, 15 5:34 AM
I experienced excessive lag times on all screen changes while playing this game until I had already been to that particular scene in the daily session ,I am currently playing. I am playing the game on a new pc with Windows 10 with 4GB and 500 G hard drive .I thought I was the only one experiencing these glitches.

whoople
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by whoople on Dec 26, 15 10:56 PM
Game is full of bugs when accessing the bonus material. I cannot complete any of the extra challenges. There are three rooms that when you visit them during the souvenir hunt or when looking to complete the collection, they are a mass of video chaos (shooting stars, scribbles and a large yellow area where you exit).

Any of the HOPs that require you to collect objects to open the list windows cannot be completed in the extras menu either as when you go to complete the action to open the list, the only thing you can do is exit.

I also had issues with lag and the problem MG in the playground where the boxes went blank and you had to guess where the tokens were that needed to be placed.

This series is generally good, so I am very disappointed that this is so buggy. It is most annoying that the majority of the bonus material, which is what we pay extra for, is not functional.

It was not an interesting enough game to uninstall and reinstall to see if that makes any difference (and generally in my experience, it never does) as I don't want to have to replay it all just to access the bonus material again.

I will seriously consider whether or not I'll buy another one of the CE versions of games from this developer if a patch is not provided. There are too many options out there these days to waste good money on games that are not sufficiently tested before releasing them.

ppasolvr
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by ppasolvr on Jun 19, 16 11:33 AM
I'm playing on Win 7, and after playing for awhile and shutting it down yesterday, when I started it again today it had reverted back to just a few minutes into the game. I got the tutorial message about picking up the globes, where it pointed to an empty space, as I had already gotten it. Holy moly!

Go to: