Hades test

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
876 Posts

Re:Hades test

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Sep 1, 15 10:58 AM
TMGamer99 wrote:
Loonz111 wrote:I have been able to build up about 20,000 food.

If you mean in your overflow storage, that is very impressive.

I may have to send some of my workers in to steal it from you. So if it all vanishes, it's definitely just a server glitch.

Truly laughing out loud! Yes, the food is in my overflow storage... I don't know how I did it, it's not that I'm an obsessive player
I know where to find you when my food disappears, you're just two divine kingdoms away

[Post New]by tobiasjames on Sep 1, 15 5:02 PM
TMGamer99 wrote:
Loonz111 wrote:What I do is build up sets that give food (especially the wheat and scarecrow sets). Once I have many of those, say 5 or 6, I trade something for more food than I can store at the port. This means of course that I'm at max food in the storage. At that moment I trade my sets.
I do the same with gold, and when I'm on maximum wood I create forest and collect wood.

Yes, but the wheat and scarecrow give really small amounts of food.
I think we can only have 6 completed sets, so that's 3,780 for those 12 sets. So, in order to match the normal storage, we have to do that 10 times. That's 120 sets, or 720 small deals (minimum).

About once a day I activate the oblelisks and for that hour I continuously do the small amounts of food and I get about 6-8 sets out of that. I currently have 41,000 food in the overflow storage from turning in my sets when my food is maxed out. I also spend my mana on creating mountains and forests so I can trade them at the port for more coins and food. It sounds really tedious but I just zone out and watch an hour of tv while I do it.

Edited on 09/01/2015 at 5:03:19 PM PST

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Sep 2, 15 1:09 AM
wow Hades test is already out on other forums, what a shame BFG has fallen behind. My food wood, and stone are at full capacity and I have accumulated some resource in my storage. I am going nuts trying to build the spheres 700/2570 it's driving me nuts.
Since the studies take forever to complete and only increase in time i suppose i have plenty of time to waste.
Happy gaming everyone

[Post New]by cri_1967 on Oct 20, 15 8:57 AM
How do I go to Hades test? I have already arrived at level 72 and the area is almost full of statues. Thanks

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
876 Posts

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Oct 20, 15 9:17 AM
The Hades test is not yet available for PC players...

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Oct 20, 15 7:32 PM
cri_1967 wrote:How do I go to Hades test? I have already arrived at level 72 and the area is almost full of statues. Thanks

Welcome to the forum cri_1967,

If you're on PC then you are waiting along with the rest of us for the developers to release the update that will allow us to continue forward into level 9 and complete the Hades Test. Sorry that we don't know when that will be available, so keep checking the forum regularly as this is where they will announce it when it finally does become ready for download.

If you are on IOS then you should have been able to download the update. IOS players have already gotten theirs, but we are still waiting for the PC version.

[Post New]by pennyyak on Oct 24, 15 8:40 AM
In the Windows app store it says there are krakens etc, as though you can get the Hades land now. Course, that might not be right, but that what it says at the bottom of the app page. I would have to have another PC to see about that (and a month to get there). I wouldn't think you can have both games on the same PC (and wouldn't want to)!

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Oct 25, 15 6:02 AM
pennyyak wrote:In the Windows app store it says there are krakens etc, as though you can get the Hades land now. Course, that might not be right, but that what it says at the bottom of the app page. I would have to have another PC to see about that (and a month to get there). I wouldn't think you can have both games on the same PC (and wouldn't want to)!

Yes, you're right. It certainly implies that this PC version has the new zone, with the Hades Test quest. It looks as if it is just the Big Fish version that isn't getting the update.

I don't have Windows 10 though, so can't play the MS version.

Edited on 10/25/2015 at 6:02:48 AM PST

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Oct 26, 15 11:29 PM
hey TMGamer, u can come and steal some of my food, i have way too much in my storage area. i have about 75,000 food, 5000 spheres, 8000 scrolls, 12,000 rocks and way too much money and wood.
The long wait for the next update is way over due

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Oct 27, 15 8:10 AM
sthrightwhale wrote:hey TMGamer, u can come and steal some of my food, i have way too much in my storage area. i have about 75,000 food, 5000 spheres, 8000 scrolls, 12,000 rocks and way too much money and wood.
The long wait for the next update is way over due

I would if I could
I think we've now waited longer for the update that the iOS players did.

[Post New]by Nefertiti91 on Oct 30, 15 8:10 AM
I too am awaiting Hades test. I am completely maxed out in everything. I have a ton of sets that can't even be exchanged because I have no more storage available. When is this going to be available?

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
876 Posts

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Oct 30, 15 8:30 AM
Nefertiti91 wrote:I too am awaiting Hades test. I am completely maxed out in everything. I have a ton of sets that can't even be exchanged because I have no more storage available. When is this going to be available?

You can exchange the sets, if you want to. The money/scrolls will go to your excess/overflow storage that you can find on the bar on the bottom of your screen.

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Nov 22, 15 6:25 PM
Maybe i shouldn't have invited you to come and steel my food, someone came in and not only took all my food, but also my entire game content. Now i have to re- start

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
876 Posts

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Nov 23, 15 2:16 AM
Oh no, sthrightwhale, that's awful!
It wasn't me though!
But seriously, have you contacted costumer support? If there not able to help you, they should at least refund any real money you payed for the game (if you did).

jim_dandy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by jim_dandy on Nov 24, 15 5:38 AM
I seriously believe that this game is dead. No news on Realores facebook page for a month which is a first. BFG won't even moderate this forum anymore. So quite frankly I believe the game is done. I am still holding a slim hope that I am wrong here... and this is on all versions (I played them all)

Edited on 11/24/2015 at 5:39:12 AM PST

mminz
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by mminz on Nov 27, 15 10:00 AM
perhaps we shoud all start going onto any site that reviews the game and give is 0-1 stars. state that is because they won't release updatest o help you progress in the game....

[Post New]by Dragonwolf on Dec 9, 15 1:39 PM
On December 6, 2015, I put in a ticket directly at **** asking when Hades' Test would be released to Big Fish.

kittiwake
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by kittiwake on Dec 10, 15 2:51 PM
Several months have past and I can only conclude that there is not yet a completion to this game. Am I to assume that the Hades test will never occur on a PC?

[Post New]by Dragonwolf on Dec 16, 15 12:47 AM
I am so bored with DA waiting for the next level that I about to delete it. If the Level 9 doesn't show up by the end of December, that is what I'm going to do.
I'm very disappointed in the developer of this game.

Go to: