Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Maze: Subject 360 here

[Post New]by expertGamer520 on Sep 25, 15 11:05 PM
LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the second game in a long time that gave me the creeps. The first was Phantasmat the first edition. The little creepy doll in the dark hallway was sooooo cool! Please more like this!!!!!!

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Sep 30, 15 11:50 AM
Wow, what a great game! So many little quirks and twists. It certainly is different. I've had a little trouble controlling my cursor (system) and the game has frozen a time or two, but the further I get into it the more I like it and am willing to stick with it through "thick and thin". So glad I this on a try. Playing on Windows XP.

bessiegirl
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by bessiegirl on Oct 16, 15 8:49 AM
Wow...this was a great game....way beyond the "scary" of most games. Quite terrifying in more ways than one. If you love the darker side of scary, you will love this one...don't miss it. I plan to play it again. Pulled together all the frightening things they could think of...weird, evil little girls with spooky voices, freaky dolls, dark hallways, cemeteries. Loved it.

Graphics, animations were great. Loved the protagonist...she was great. Voice-overs were good and the sound effects definitely fit the story and kept you involved. I did tend to use the hint more than normal as this game doesn't really hold your hand during gameplay even on the "custom" mode which is how I play...I can regulate the skip and hint that way.

HOS were different and fun to play, however I did skip quite a few puzzles...wanted to get back into the story. A lot to keep you on your toes in this game. A neat ending battle that took me a few tries to figure out...duh. Definitely ends on an up-note. Have fun! I give it a 5 out of 5!

CelticCoco
Clownfish
Clownfish
514 Posts

[Post New]by CelticCoco on Dec 30, 15 3:49 PM
Just finished the SE of the game; really enjoyed it. My only complaint would be the visual darkness of it. For older eyes, or when played in a bright room, this game is often hard to see. Having said that, I recommend this game for those who like a little spooky with their play time.

CelticCoco

Rhysdux
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,219 Posts

[Post New]by Rhysdux on Dec 30, 15 4:38 PM
CelticCoco wrote:Just finished the SE of the game; really enjoyed it. My only complaint would be the visual darkness of it. For older eyes, or when played in a bright room, this game is often hard to see. Having said that, I recommend this game for those who like a little spooky with their play time.

CelticCoco

Agreed. I enjoyed the game--I just couldn't see a lot of it. It needs a graphic that will allow you to change the brightness; not everyone has 20/20 vision!

Go to: