Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst here

[Post New]by powerdien on Jun 26, 16 6:14 AM
I just bought the whole lot of Ravenhearst games - and more. After I moved housed and didn't have internet for a while, I had some catching up (= spending credits) to do. Unfortunately, some of them don't seem to work; probably because I have El Capitan (OS 10.11.5).

Is there any possibility to get my money or credits back, or should I consider this a lesson learned and just cancel my membership / monthly payments?

[Post New]by kipling3 on Jul 31, 16 7:21 PM
I've got El Capitan installed on my Mac. It sounds like from reading the previous messages that it's an issue with the OS system being too new? Any plans to fix this? I downloaded this as a free game and I'm playing the sequels. I should would like to play the first game and get the history. Thanks.

[Post New]by Lknmorton on Aug 17, 16 8:09 PM
I'm having the same issue on my new Macbook Pro running El Capitan. I ended my subscription several years ago, and just reinstated it specifically for this series of games. I had played the first two games in the series years ago when they first came out and just recently discovered that there had been more games added. I was going to start all over again from the beginning, and purchased the first game in the series only to find that it won't even work at all on the newer systems. If it ONLY works on 10.4 and 10.5, operating systems that are horribly out of date, BF may as well not even offer them anymore. Many people love this particular series, and many more people are using Macs now than in years past. If BF refuses to update the game(s) to be compatible with the current Mac OS, I would like my membership cancelled and my money back. I am completely disgusted with their lack of response or concern for Mac users. Good way to lose lots of business. BF, are you listening??

[Post New]by maymay92 on Aug 28, 16 5:56 PM
Hey Big Fish, any updates yet? We want to play your games! Please let us!

indypeg57
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by indypeg57 on Sep 2, 16 11:14 PM
Madame Fate and Ravenhearst will not adapt to screen resolution changes. All other new games are fine. I have been over this screen res. COUNTLESS times. If I re-buy these games will they be at 1440X900? These 2 are my faves and I am not lol if I have to go through this again. I keep hitting apply and all is good ..until I try to play again. Thank-You

[Post New]by roccoscoopo on Sep 3, 16 5:46 PM
I literally just bought it and am having the same issues myself.

Go to: