Megamundo28
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

Re:Welcome to Sunken Secrets forum

[Post New]by Megamundo28 on Nov 24, 15 3:12 AM
MANTIGRA wrote:I'm on level 27 can't go any further as I need to increase my magic but can't because I've done all windows doors and walls nothing left to do please help

You have not said what your magic limit is or what amount you have reached.

They did recently change, for the better, the magic limit problem so it may be that there is something we can advise but we need more information.

[Post New]by Kathympro on Nov 26, 15 6:26 PM
Hi, I am on level 28. Since level 27 I have not been able to increase my magic. I have upgraded all buildings and walls completely. My my magic level is at 5671 and I can't do any further upgrades until level 35. Am I missing something? It's slow moving up levels and I'm not really wanting that slow a process of just crafting, etc.

[Post New]by Dajoway on Nov 27, 15 3:33 PM
Yes, It is very slow going in order to move up in this game. It gets frustrating because you want to uncover other areas and restore other buildings, but you're at your magic limit and nothing can be done besides increasing your XP points. I am at level 32 with 5729 Magic points. I need 6000 magic points in order to uncover the next area. As many have said here, there should be more opportunities to upgrade your magic limit in order to hold interest in the game.

[Post New]by Kathympro on Nov 28, 15 7:22 AM
I agree. I also need 6000 The saving grace is the little flowers the Wizards grow that help speed up going to a higher level. But, it's slow. A very cute game though!

[Post New]by flagtweety on Nov 29, 15 9:24 AM
I'm just wondering how to get honey other than buying it as I haven't seen anywhere else to get it no matter where I look.

bfgBellerophon
8,025 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 29, 15 9:30 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and let players know that we will continue to advocate for the players and pass along any information presented in the forums to the appropriate team. Thank you for your patience.

flagtweety, the honey is made in the Apiary that is located near the Beekeeper's Bee-Suite. Rare plants are needed to create honey and the wax there.

I hope this helps.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Azkadelliasky on Dec 1, 15 2:30 AM
Hello all, I really think there needs to be a better way to earn stones. Because it takes even longer now to upgrade buildings. There also should be a quicker way to earn coins or doing harder requests should be worth more then 100ish coins I mean I'm at 9500 coins and need 15000 to buy the anvil things it's a bit outrageous how much those things cost and I'm having to delete request cause I can't make the required things. I'm almost to level 40 and that is mostly cause I have six wizards. I really enjoy this game and I get it is a crafting/farming game and that it takes time. But really the occasional occurrence of items you have to have for upgrades and the time it takes for balloons to return is just a bit. Much. But other than that great game.

[Post New]by Kathympro on Dec 3, 15 6:37 PM
I agree that there needs to be a better way to earn money. I finally reached level 35 but I know it's going to be a long haul. Stones for upgrading buildings and money to buy the equipment. So hard to come by. I am trying to save for a simple sawr mill for $6,000. Doesn't sound like a lot but it is so hard to accumulate cash. I can't even start the upgrade without lumber....And the green stones are very hard to come by.

I don't expect the game to be made so easy there is no challenge, but I think a little change is in order. I hope they will make adjustments to the game for these problems. I know these complaints are common.

[Post New]by Leisurelas on Dec 13, 15 2:05 AM
Can someone please tell me where the foundry is. Thank You

yyqmx1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by yyqmx1 on Dec 14, 15 3:50 PM
Can anyone tell me what I do with the cursed items from the diver? Thanks

bfgBellerophon
8,025 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 15, 15 1:37 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and address the recent posts in this thread. We really appreciate the feedback from our players. I can definitely see how frustrating it can be when it is hard to purchase certain items. I also want to let players know that we will continue to pass along all feedback presented in the forums. Your feedback goes to the appropriate team that works closely with the developers.

Leisurelas, the Foundry is located to the right of Blacksmith's Bungalow. You will notice that it is to the left of the stairs. Keep in mind that you have to decurse the Foundry to use it.

yyqmx1, the cursed items that are received from the diver can be changed into XP at the Alchemist's Bench. If you tap on the star icon in the Alchemist's Bench you will see how many cursed items you have to change.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Dottithy on Dec 19, 15 6:43 PM
I just got my milk bush (weird that it doesn't come from cows); I have a villager who is needing cream, but I can't find where to make cream from the milk or from anything else. How do you make cream?

[Post New]by Loopyloo88 on Jan 1, 16 2:46 PM
I just started playing and am glad to find this forum. =}

Welcome to Sunken Secrets forum

[Post New]by LightPeach on Jan 2, 16 6:51 PM

Need metal rods & wire. All the village houses to fix require one or the other of these, and I Can't earn enough with market & quests etc. to purchase the anvil for $15,000. Nobody is selling these, guess everyone having the same problem. If anyone IS selling these, message me please & thanks.

LightPeach

[Post New]by Lilywhitepaws13 on Jan 3, 16 7:30 AM
Hi,what do you do with the presents now that Santa has gone? Do you still need them as they are taking up all my storage space!!

bfgBellerophon
8,025 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 11, 16 3:01 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and address the recent posts in this thread.

Dottithy, the cream can be made at the milk machine. It takes two crates of milk to create the cream as well as 30 minutes in the machine.

LightPeach, I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble creating the steel bars and wire. To help earn coins to purchase the anvil, players are encouraged to complete orders from the Request Rack, complete balloon shipments, or fulfill villagers requests. Keep in mind that players can also sell items in their marketplace to gain coins.

Lilywhitepaws13, with the conclusion of the event, the presents to Santa should've been taken out of your inventory. Please try to close out completely of your game and restart it. This include ensuring that it isn't playing in the background. For more information on how to do this, see the following help article:

General Help for iPhone and iPad Games

Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Paula1682 on Jan 27, 16 5:05 AM
I need help! All of a sudden my game has stopped counted down when I am not on it! Before I would set lots of things to be produced and would go to work and by the time I get home all the items would have been completed, but now unless I am on the game the timer does not count down.
Why has this happened? How can I go back to before?

Thanks

bfgWaimea
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jan 28, 16 5:25 PM
Hi Paula1682 ,

I'm sorry to hear about this trouble. To start, we definitely recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with your Sunken Secrets ID.

Just in case, I've included the following help article:

Finding Your In-Game ID (Free to Play Games)

If you notice any other issues with the game in the future, you're always welcome to contact Support as well as post in the designated tech thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets here

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by froop29 on Jan 31, 16 1:36 AM
Hi, I also have reached level 99. Wonder how long it is before next stage. Can anyone help me with that question please

Aperica
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by Aperica on Jan 31, 16 12:26 PM
Hi Froop. I have been at Level 99 for over a month. I have hopes that the game will get an expansion, but SOON may not mean a few days or weeks.

So early in January I decided to give myself goals:
Get to Level 99, fully update all buildings, get maximum energy (9340), get all the magic fountains, get all the machines/crops,trees, plots, earn all the award cups (167), collect a cash reserve of $1,000,000, and complete any and all events,

As of today:
I am at Level 99 with $512,000, all but 13 fountains (using only pearls earned in the game), all machines but 2 (no need for the third jewelry or 2nd anvil at this time). 154 awards, spSanta and Coral events completed.

Waiting to see what the big coral grows right now, but still have goals left on my list.

I am a believer in making lemonade from life's lemons. In this game the lemons are the very loooooong wait for the expansion. But there is plenty to do while we wsit. Good luck!

Go to: