Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets here

[Post New]by Tessje2010 on Sep 26, 15 12:05 PM
Stuck artist hideaway. Unlocked the builing, but it locked itself and no way to get any further now... :-(
Please help.

[Post New]by Holidays1137 on Sep 29, 15 4:17 PM
I'm having the same problem like everyone else. Ever since FACEBOOK crash I was unable to play the game.

[Post New]by JohannaViola on Oct 4, 15 1:31 AM
Hi!
After the latest update my entire village was reset, including my in-app starterpack purchase.
There also haven't been any comps for The Magic generating Pumpkin or Cup or striped Candy pole.
Also, you need 3000 magic points to de-curse the Cocoa tree? That is a lot of magic to gather!
I would really like my pumpkin, magic cup and candy pole.
And, of course my starter-pack I payed for.

I really like this game, must this is not very cool. Hope these bugs gets solved quickly!

Regards
Johanna

[Post New]by anitere on Oct 5, 15 2:49 PM
Hello,

I have a question. Is it possible that the latest update all my levels has canceled. Because I don't have some fruits anymore or vegetables. Iron and gold either. I went from level 38 to33 . Now I am on te lovebirds and I must make some rings. I am stuck now. Can you help me?

Regards,
Anitere

[Post New]by Magicpants on Oct 5, 15 7:58 PM
Hi having issues with this game it seems after I did the update I can't click anything in the game quite irritating after uninstalling it 3 times clearing room for memory etc powering on and off my phone yet the problem persists I just can't click anything and when I do click anywhere it scrolls me to an area I have just completed with magic and says tap to complete after clicking it probably 100 times plus after 3 reinstalls I need your assistance on this issue

[Post New]by Vegimite on Oct 6, 15 3:29 AM
With the new update I am unable to increase my magic limit any further to advance as there is nothing left I can upgrade on buildings since the update!! Things that were open for me to upgrade on buildings are no longer available to me, so I can't do anything to increase my magic amount to unlock the next bit

[Post New]by Magicpants on Oct 8, 15 3:09 PM
Does any moderator/read these waiting over a week on a reply and issue is on going almost 2 weeks

bfgWaimea
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Oct 9, 15 5:27 PM
Hi Everyone,

I apologize for the delay in seeing a Moderator response in this thread. As much as we'd like to reply to every single thread immediately, the hundreds of active threads in these Forums make this impossible.

If you're experiencing trouble with the latest update, we do recommend the steps in the following help articles:

General Help for Mobile Free To Play Games

General Help for iPhone and iPad Games

However, if you've already reinstalled the update and restarted your device to no avail, that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE since we're unable to provide in-depth troubleshooting via the Forums. To ensure that you reach one of our Reps, just be sure to reply to all emails that you receive from Support. If a reply isn't received from you, the system will automatically close your request.

If there's something specific that you're trying to describe in your game, it may also help to include a screenshot:

Taking a Screenshot

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

LisaAlisa
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by LisaAlisa on Oct 13, 15 9:55 AM
finally get to level 20 with the magic space 1588, when I've started upgrade windows my magic spaces dropped for about 50 units less

Megamundo28
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by Megamundo28 on Oct 15, 15 9:22 PM
I am playing the free version at the moment on my iPad mini. Everything was going well but now I keep getting a message saying I am playing on another device which I am not as I only installed it on this device.

Any suggestions please?

Mary

[Post New]by Chief_h on Oct 18, 15 12:37 PM
Hot stuck in game and cant upgrade the blue stuff.
Have upgraded all that i can.
What to do?

[Post New]by Dragonlady2015 on Oct 19, 15 12:14 AM
After the new update my level went down I can't remember what level I was on but it must have been height then 48 now I'm on 37

[Post New]by Supijas on Oct 19, 15 1:07 AM
I play the game on iPad and dont understand why this ! Not go away when i help my friends and why cant i follow no more friends i dont follow anyone, but gir 20 friends.
I have some friends i cant get to be friend ingame there is only a Facebook icon, but not a follow bottom?.

bfgBellerophon
8,031 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 19, 15 2:14 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble with your Sunken Secrets game.

With players that are experiencing magic issues, the latest update did include some changes to the magic costs as well as level requirements for craftable items and recipes. We apologize for the confusion.

Megamundo28, it is highly recommended to ensure that all of your other background applications are closed on your iPad mini in regards to this message you are seeing. For more information, see the following help article:

Game crashing, freezing, or not working?

Chief_h, please ensure that all of the buildings and surrounding are complete. The walls should all be flat, so please be sure they do not need any bricks to be restored. Fully restoring those walls will increase your magic limit.

Supijas, the ! you are seeing is referring to another player that needs help and is calling for help from players. In regards to the follow button, please contact our Customer Support Team so that they can look into this for you.

If players are still experiencing issues, our Customer Support Team can definitely look into this for you.

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 10/19/2015 at 2:19:50 PM PST

Susyx
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by Susyx on Oct 20, 15 11:44 PM
Hello,
Maybe Supijas didn't explain it well, there's really a problem with the exclamation marks that won't disappear once you helped the other player or when the player has already been helped by someone else. I have four exclamation marks that I can't get rid of and I'm sure those players DON'T need help (I kept checking from time to time).
Anyway, I think the system you get the requests of help should be improved (Maine with a pop-up or a sound) because now it's quite difficult to get them in time.
Thanks!

[Post New]by Nixiesena on Oct 24, 15 12:55 PM
I keep getting a message that I'm playing on another device and need to relaunch the game. I close it out completely and relaunch only to have the same message after performing a couple of tasks. Just started this a couple of days ago. I checked for updates and there are none. If I'm not mistaken, this started right after my iOS 9 update a few days ago. Will I lose my progress if I removed the app and reinstall it? Is there another solution? How can I fix this so I can continue playing? If it's not resolved soon I will lose my patience and remove the app permanently.

[Post New]by Stacil1973 on Oct 25, 15 5:47 AM
I keep getting booted out saying im playing on another device. I am not .... Please fix the issue ... I am playing on ipad ...thanks

sdr70
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by sdr70 on Oct 25, 15 8:16 AM
Hi, all day today I have been getting the message - this game is open on another device. What the heck, I only play on my tablet and no where else. Con you left time know when or even if this will be sorted as it is spoiling my game play being kicked out every 30 seconds or so. No conducive to enjoyment. Much more and I'll delete the game as it is much more frustrating then enjoyable at the moment x. Thanks in advance

[Post New]by Poots01 on Oct 25, 15 8:18 AM
I keep getting an error message saying something like "connection error, you are playing on another device, click ok to relaunch". I click ok & the game just shuts down. I have no other device that I play on either so the message is annoying

[Post New]by NanaGeek on Oct 25, 15 8:56 AM
I am plying on iPad 2, after the 1st day of plying I began to get connection errors every time I opened the game. Now I get the connection error and a message stating I am playing on another device....I am not ...so what gives?

Go to: