TOO expensive...!!!

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

Re:TOO expensive...!!!

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Sep 7, 15 2:39 PM
GOBSTOPPERS wrote:I will list an item for bid only.... I cant believe it but..... these people will bid on my item for an insane amount of coins...then they will turn around and sell the item they just bought from me for a LESSER amount of coins then they just bought it for ....!!! I cant figure it out! YYYYY????

I don't pay too much, but will often buy something just to have it to sell. If it is for less than I paid; I don't care. I also put in bids on underpriced items on names I don't know, fully expecting to be outbid but it slows down the process and gives someone else a chance at it later and gives the seller more what an item is worth.

PS if someone wants me to knock off bidding on their items. A PM will give me a heads up.

Edited on 09/07/2015 at 2:44:14 PM PST

VeronikaG
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

[Post New]by VeronikaG on Sep 7, 15 3:45 PM
I do it quite like Oddly; not the buying, but the bidding part. If I buy something that I have to sell cheaper (which practically never happens, except for DQs, and then it's ok), I feel quite frustrated...

GOBSTOPPERS
Minnow
Minnow
296 Posts

[Post New]by GOBSTOPPERS on Sep 7, 15 4:30 PM
well im just gonna keep selling items... if someone wants an item I have listed and one of these sharks has a high price bid on it... just PM me and ill list another.,....

GOBSTOPPERS
Minnow
Minnow
296 Posts

[Post New]by GOBSTOPPERS on Sep 9, 15 8:56 AM
I just finished listing a bunch of bronze items.... it you need a bronze item and they have either sold or I didn't list it...please PM me and I will list one for you.... thanx!

Go to: