When is FS2 coming out?

Re:When is FS2 coming out?

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Jan 10, 10 4:53 AM
I cant wait for FS2. Well I can cause I have to but I am just excited.

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Feb 18, 10 11:05 PM
Does anyone know if FS2 will be coming out this or net week? If it is coming out in Feb it doesnt have much time to get released for Feb.Does anyone know an exact date?

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Feb 24, 10 3:37 PM
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/81386.page

Brian from Subsoap posted today saying FS2 will still release before March.

ajuma
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,142 Posts

[Post New]by ajuma on Feb 26, 10 6:20 AM
Actually, I'm kinda glad that FS2 is a little late. VV4 just came out and I'm so addicted! I'm also addicted to FS2, so this way, I'll only be addicted to one game at a time!

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Feb 26, 10 1:51 PM
Whats VV4?

tjanetv
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by tjanetv on Feb 26, 10 2:34 PM
I think it stands for Virtual Villagers 4.

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Feb 27, 10 12:55 PM
Brian posted on here today about the release and newsletter.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/81386.page

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Feb 27, 10 7:00 PM
Brian posted at 7:45 AM on the thread called Countdown that we would get the newsletter today. I wonder what time today we are going to get it? It is almost 8 PM where I am and I am not sure of the time zone where he is.

It could be much earlier in the day for the makers of FS2 so if we are hours apart it could be well earlier in the day. I am sorry for being so impatient but I am ready to play the game.

If I get the newsletter tonight before I go to bed and there is an option for me to go ahead and get it I will. I know Brian mentioned something about once you got the newsletter, those that want it early he will send the link to them to download it.

I will do that if I can, how about you all?

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Feb 28, 10 12:35 AM
It is 3:36 AM where I am right now and I am going to bed for some sleep. Here's hoping the newsletter will be in my email when I get up later. If not that is ok, I know everyone at Subsoap is doing the best they can if I have to wait days or weeks more I will I am just excited and hope the news is in my email later on in the day on Feb 28th.

Once I get FS2, it will be mostly what I play when I play games on my laptop (instead of console games.) I am glad I have most of my Big Fish Games beaten except for 3 and 1 of those I believe I am almost at the end. FS2 will be the game of the year in my book and I havent even played it yet, but I know it will be what I play most in the coming months as each chapter is released.

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Mar 15, 10 3:45 AM
I am so ready for FS2 to be out. I understand legal issues but at this rate the last one wont be in Oct 2010 but Dec 2010 or Jan 2011.

I LOVE FS and am so excited about FS2.

lilgirl88
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
463 Posts

[Post New]by lilgirl88 on Mar 18, 10 8:49 PM
Has anyone heard anything new? I've been waiting for FS2 since I finished the first one. I certainly hope that it is released soon.

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Mar 18, 10 9:32 PM
I know, Even if it is going to be a good bit longer I wish we could hear some NEW news. I know the founders of Subsoap are doing the best they can with the situation, I just wish I knew more.

Tamara110
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Tamara110 on Mar 25, 10 8:42 AM
just want you to know that this is my favorite of the many games I play. can't wait for FS2 either. b een through this game a few times. love it.

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Mar 28, 10 7:37 PM
I know, I LOVE FS.

I know it cant be helped. I am not saying Subsoap should come tell us the exact date and then may be wrong again, just maybe say, FS2 is still on its way and we are still in the legal issues of it, but even though the legal process is holding it up it is still coming shortly. But I totally understand Brain being too leary in saying much until he knows for sure, since he thought it was going to be Feb and said it would then it wasnt.

He just doesnt want to get peoples hopes up by saying when, if he isnt totally sure himself, so I do understand that. I just know once this game is out, I will be getting so behind in my chores. But it will just mainly be the first few days or more of each chapters release. I know I will play it alot anyway, probably some daily, but the first few days of each new chapter will be when my chores get put off more. LOL.

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Apr 5, 10 5:11 PM
I emailed Brian the other day and what I could understand from his email is the hold up is, I think, no longer to do with negotiations between Subsoap and Big Fish Games financial team. The email was slightly vague as to the current hold up.

His reply to me is this:

Hi Amanda,

Release should happen very soon (there have been several unrelated
delays but we're getting there), and we'll still work hard to get all
of the episodes out this year. Faerie Tales is a separate project
which we are also working on (there are some people working on just
FT) and its release date is uncertain, but we're doing our best. We
have some other projects that we are working on too but I can't say
anything yet about them!

Best regards,
Brian Kramer
Subsoap

So hopefully we will see it within this month, my words not Brian's. I just am hoping for a few days to a couple weeks from now at most, but like I said MY words not Brian's so if it isnt out this month please dont get upset with Brian. I just hope for before May.

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Apr 11, 10 8:54 AM
Anyone heard any news about FS2 lately? I am so wanting to play, but I know something other than legal issues has come up now, not sure what it is...

But hopefully FS2 will be released very soon. Every day that I get online, I am hoping the FS2 download will be available and in my email.

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Apr 15, 10 12:37 PM
I hope FS2 is available for download (At least the PRE-Release) by next weekend, thats when my husband gets paid again and I am going to do get the all in one price where you just pay for them all at once and get the downloads in your email each time they come out.

My husband gets paid bi-weekly so next Friday is his payday and it would be great if by then FS2 was available.

Go to: