Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for League of Light: Silent Mountain Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by Suzabell61 on Sep 11, 15 3:27 PM
I purchased this game on 9/10/15, was unable to install. I read the forums and I do not have the options button on my browser/page. I run Windows XP. I was able to download the trial version today but still unable to download the purchased version. I have never had this problem. Thank you

murphy1018
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for League of Light: Silent Mountain Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by murphy1018 on Sep 11, 15 4:28 PM
I am having the same issue with the glove. Got the vial and then won't
let me use the glove to get the castle tower. Starting over is not an option.
Please fix this glitch so we can continue playing.
Thanks.

[Post New]by alwayscasual on Sep 11, 15 5:31 PM
Downloaded trial and found flickering as previous posts stated and when I used the tongs the window had a black line through the middle of task window. I too think the Devs should update for fixes of bugs.Thank you.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Sep 11, 15 5:43 PM
Just wanted to say that I have no problems at all. Not with the download, nor with the gameplay. No flickering nor is it sluggish, and I had no problems with the glove.

Using a Sony Vaio Win7, 64-bit laptop !!

[Post New]by glendalekid on Sep 11, 15 7:17 PM
Game freezes with each new location or item to use. Appears to be fine with subsequent action in same area. This causes way too much time wasted waiting for freezing action to fix itself.

mamajay
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,222 Posts

[Post New]by mamajay on Sep 12, 15 12:20 AM
Like glendalekid (and others), I also had problems with long waits between clicking the mouse and an action occurring. I also had the game completely freeze up at least 3 times over playing the whole game.

I persisted because I actually enjoyed the story and gameplay. I just kept telling myself to relax and 'go with the flow' lol. Sometimes it even worked

Unfortunately, this is not the first game that has behaved like this for me. I am using Windows 10 on my 64 bit pc, but this problem seems to showing up on all the Windows versions

I do hope that a fix can be found, because it is really distracting and annoying.

Jen.

[Post New]by Amberflame73 on Sep 12, 15 12:47 AM
lolaluv wrote:
lolaluv wrote:Is anyone else having trouble using the glove on the chest? I have the glove but the chest won't highlight for me to use it, and I can't move on (still playing demo, haven't bought it due to many technical issues with games lately).

Update: I started again with a new profile and used the glove as soon as I found it, and it worked. Don't know where the glitch is that won't let you use it after that, but on that first profile I tried hint, map, etc. and there was simply no way to use the glove. Warning for others - use it when you find it.

Yes! Was driving me crazy thinking I was just missing something but I cannot access the chest either. Guess I'll have to create a new profile and try again.

Edited on 09/12/2015 at 12:50:14 AM PST

LKlimo
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by LKlimo on Sep 12, 15 7:15 AM
For the last 3 days I have been trying to get tech support to answer regarding the malicious website blocked and the slow downloads, especially in the game manager. The only answer I've received is that they're sorry I'm having trouble with a game and gave me a free game coupon. Not what I asked at all! I think someone has slightly hacked their site and they don't know how to respond. They will probably delete this message. I hope someone sees it before that.

[Post New]by bushhog on Sep 12, 15 2:31 PM
Game won't open ,terminates running windows 8.1
I ran the trial program no problem.

Edited on 09/12/2015 at 2:35:29 PM PST

darkhalf01
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by darkhalf01 on Sep 13, 15 9:50 PM
lolaluv wrote:Is anyone else having trouble using the glove on the chest? I have the glove but the chest won't highlight for me to use it, and I can't move on (still playing demo, haven't bought it due to many technical issues with games lately).

I'm having this issue also. Hint keeps saying nothing to do here, so I checked the guide, and it said to pick up the tower piece, and the vial. There is a vial there, but I can't pick it up, and no tower piece. I'm running Win 8.

[Post New]by Jafell on Sep 14, 15 9:16 AM
I'm now running on Windows 10 and all the games take forever to load, but this one will not work at all. I played the trial version just fine, but after I bought it I've not been able to play. I downloaded and installed it twice, and it just will not open now. Please advise.

LunaNik
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by LunaNik on Sep 19, 15 4:33 PM
LunaNik wrote:

Yes. I just came here to post about it.
Macbook OS 10.6.8
2 GHz Dual processor
8 GB RAM

I really don't want to start the game over from the beginning. This is ridiculous. C'mon, devs! Debug your #$%& games before you release them for sale!

A bunch of us are having this issue, and there's still no fix after more than a week? I'm not buying a game with bugs, and I'm not starting over to get back to this point since I only have 24 minutes left in the demo. Please kill this bug!

molla311
Stingray
Stingray
4,680 Posts

[Post New]by molla311 on Sep 20, 15 2:58 PM
I have the same issue with the glove- Did not have that in the demo aaarg....
windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

[Post New]by Stuffnh on Sep 20, 15 6:26 PM
lolaluv wrote:

Same problem here.

Edited on 09/20/2015 at 6:27:41 PM PST

[Post New]by momof1andtwins on Sep 21, 15 5:27 AM
lolaluv wrote:

Update: I started again with a new profile and used the glove as soon as I found it, and it worked. Don't know where the glitch is that won't let you use it after that, but on that first profile I tried hint, map, etc. and there was simply no way to use the glove. Warning for others - use it when you find it.

Too bad that you lost a sale because of something that has been wrong for over a week. The game was fun and it stinks that it is not important for BigFish to get these things corrected quickly.

[Post New]by photodoc on Sep 22, 15 7:51 AM
I am stuck on the bonus game. The HOP finding all of the monsters. Cannot find the last monster. Will not give me a hint on the last monster??Can't go forward from there. HELP

[Post New]by FreakieFaerie on Sep 23, 15 5:35 PM
Jafell wrote:I'm now running on Windows 10 and all the games take forever to load, but this one will not work at all. I played the trial version just fine, but after I bought it I've not been able to play. I downloaded and installed it twice, and it just will not open now. Please advise.

I recently updated to Windows 10 and some of the games require you to run compabality wizard. To do find the game folder, generally under programs (x86) then open the folder and right click on the game .exe icon.

Try that and see if solves the windows 10 issue.

[Post New]by Martrae on Sep 24, 15 3:43 PM
Bought and downloaded the game today. Play Russian Roulette with whether it would activate or not (5 tries and it finally did ) but now it won't open. My screen flashes and then the Game Manager thanks me for playing.

I've tried all the troubleshooting steps and nothing works. Despite the promises I don't think BFG are very Win 10 compatible.

[Post New]by 2_Serene on Sep 30, 15 11:46 AM
I'm running a MacBook Pro
OS X Yosemite Version 10.10.5

Where it seems everyone else is having problems with the chest/glove, I went through that with no issue. It's just after that - I get stuck. According to the guide, I'm supposed to push a flower pot off the window ledge to retrieve the next item in order to move forward in the game. NO way can I do that. I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling - no avail. I've tried looking for an update to download via the game manager - nothing. I've even tried starting a new profile, re-doing the game to see if that would help...annnnddd NO.

VERY frustrated now. Any suggestions would be helpful!

[Post New]by Iwish54 on Sep 30, 15 7:44 PM
I was able to load up... I am in a basement with a stone monster... I have collected all the needed pieces for cryptex a b c.. I have put it together... placed the silver dial down... I understand I need to move the dials tell the proper designs are in line in front of the pointer... but the dials will not turn.. no matter what I click, try to pull to left or right...the dials will not move...the gold rims, do not move, the center wheels do not move... guide shows I have everything, hints say I should use the cryptex to get to the next stage... PLEASE HELP.. I have even uninstalled and reinstalled no change...
Tu

Go to: