Big_Rich
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Welcome to Nancy Drew Dossier: Resorting to Danger forum

[Post New]by Big_Rich on Oct 16, 09 10:12 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Nancy Drew Dossier: Resorting to Danger forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Nancy Drew Dossier: Resorting to Danger players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the

Big_Rich
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:Welcome to Nancy Drew Dossier: Resorting to Danger forum

[Post New]by Big_Rich on Oct 16, 09 10:15 AM
OK I give up. Stuck on chapter 15 time to answer the phones. I have tried to solve even with the cheater to no avail. Is there any way to skip this puzzle and move on in the game? It's been 5 days now & quite fustrating. Ready to move. Can't find a skip puzzle, is there one,,,Please advise.

Big_Rich
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Big_Rich on Oct 16, 09 10:19 AM
Need help on how to skip Chapter 15, time to answer the phones. Have tried for 5 days now to no avail. If there is a way to skip please advise as I cannot find one. Not enough coordnation to solve this one Big Rich

[Post New]by nikkidy2006 on Oct 29, 09 9:12 AM
Why dont you contemplate this one Riddle:: The answer is MEDITATE!!

[Post New]by jazzygranny60 on Nov 11, 09 4:56 AM
i downloaded the game when it gets to the speaking part all i here is the dialogue i do not see any words just blocks where the words suppose to be

[Post New]by 100165 on Nov 29, 09 10:20 PM
jUST STOPPED BY TO SAY THANKS WITH THE HELP I PROBABLY WOULDN'T HAVE FINISHED THE GAME IT WAS MY FIRST NANCY DREW GAME AND I ENJOYED IT SO MUCH THAT I WILL PURCHASE ANOTHER ONE... AGAIN THANKS...

Edited on 11/29/2009 at 10:21:07 PM PST

hobokin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by hobokin on Dec 15, 09 4:44 PM
what happens when you reach top detective? it says special credits. what does that mean?

ruthiepic
Flounder
Flounder
2,095 Posts

[Post New]by ruthiepic on Dec 28, 09 12:52 PM
Hi all

I really enjoythe Nancy Drew Dossier games and was wondering if the other Nancy Drew games are as good, or easy to play? Or whether a new one is due out soon?

xxxx

[Post New]by windsonged on Jun 7, 10 11:14 PM
Is there a way to start the game again from the point where you decide on a suspect and choose a different one, instead of playing the whole thing over again?

[Post New]by tfritzsche on Jul 27, 10 6:40 PM
Help I am at the wheels with Hippoctates and other statues in garden and can not figure out how to put them on the wheels in thr right spaces. What do you use the clues do not go with the pictures.

Zazee
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Zazee on Sep 28, 12 6:52 AM
bfglgp wrote:I tried several times today to install this game and have not yet been able to get past the first few screens.

Symptom is a completely black screen with a brief (less than a second) flash of what should be displaying every couple of seconds, like a strobe. Sound works fine. Game is obviously running because I can click around and sometimes accidentally hit an OK or Continue button, and the game does that. But I can't actually see what's going on except for a brief flash every few seconds.

Hello, I got exactlly the same problem and I just updated my display driver and... problem solved :-)

Edited on 09/28/2012 at 8:18:19 AM PST

Go to: