Jojo's Fashion Show 2

Re:Jojo's Fashion Show 2

[Post New]by Paula307 on Sep 15, 08 1:06 AM
Why is it taking so long for you to get JoJo's Fashion Show 2? Every other club has it but I belong to this one!

snicks
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by snicks on Sep 15, 08 5:04 PM
COME ON !!!!!!!!! Impatiently waiting for Jojo 2!

[Post New]by teaboo on Sep 16, 08 9:31 AM
This is my 4th post about this game, I've waited and waited but now I'm going to go out and buy the JoJo Fashion Show 2 somewhere else. I'm really disapointed that I have to do this and can not get this game here where I have bought so many other games. Your help department is excellent but I think you need to answer your posters. Even if its just to tell us why you can't bring us the game. This way we at least know to get it elsewhere and are not left hanging.

Friday is my deadline, I'm shopping on Sat.

Hope your listening!

teaboo

[Post New]by Everquest_Freak on Sep 18, 08 1:30 AM
every night i come check, and every night i end up highly disappointed at seeing some game other than Jojo's 2. BFG usually gets new games as soon as they come out.. so what is the hold up on Jojo 2? I know if i use my game credit on something like Azada 2, Jojo will show up the next day, so i am restraining myself not to spend the credit. However, it's frustrating to not see such a great game show up. Moderators, if you're reading these forums please tell them to get us this game!

Sekynndora
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by Sekynndora on Sep 18, 08 7:43 AM
It would be nice if someone could give us some info. If you google the game it shows up on game sites I have never heard of! This is crazy, we joined the club because of all the up to date games on the site and the one we want hasn't come yet...I am very disappointed.

Please let us know why,

[Post New]by KristinSmith72 on Sep 19, 08 6:51 AM
Another day and still no Jojo's 2. Very disappointing!

[Post New]by tntink on Sep 19, 08 5:47 PM
I've been looking for JoJo's 2 here at BFG since it 1st came out. EVERYBODY else has it already. I'm still waiting .........and waiting .........and waiting................ and WAITING. I've got 4 credits right now and JoJo's Fashion Show 2 is written on one of the them. Come on Big Fishes get with it. I absolutely hate having to spend money elsewhere. Maybe the site should change its name to Big Turtle Games - on second thought nevermind I found out the other day turtles (at least Snapping turtles) are NOT slow and they can jump lol

Edited on 09/19/2008 at 5:49:59 PM PST

[Post New]by Everquest_Freak on Sep 21, 08 4:04 AM
another day, another lame game. Ugh.

[Post New]by tamshi on Sep 21, 08 1:38 PM
Like others, as soon as I saw Jojo's 2 on another site, I've been coming to BFG daily waiting for it to show up. Can we please have a yes or no on if it will ever be available here?

[Post New]by wbwildcat on Sep 21, 08 4:40 PM
I emailed customer service about this and the reply I got said that at this time they don't have the rights to the title to the game right now but they might in the future - no time frame. I'm just giving up and buying it from another site. I bought the first one from another sight long before BFG had it too. This sucks though.

[Post New]by yorkielady21 on Sep 22, 08 1:16 AM
The first jojo did not take this long to get on this site. Why dont you have the rights to this game yet? I have emailed to the developers and they seem willing to give you the rights. I think no one has tried talking to one another and we are stuck waiting for you people to get your a** in gear. I am telling everyone I know not to buy anything from this site!

Sekynndora
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by Sekynndora on Sep 22, 08 4:08 PM
Got tired of waiting and bought it from another site!

lmpop
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by lmpop on Sep 23, 08 9:12 PM
I second the call. It is a great game that you can play for a long time. I tested it on two other sites, but I am patiently waiting for big fish...at least for now.

happypuddle
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by happypuddle on Sep 23, 08 10:53 PM
It's been quite a while now...

If what yorkielady21 says is true and they would be willing to give you the rights, then why not talk to them?

I love this site because it sells good-quality games, it is affordable and it has never ever ever given me nasty spyware or viruses or anything of the sort...I don't buy games from -anywhere- else! This is my only place to get Jojo's 2, so please please try?

tix48
Clownfish
Clownfish
550 Posts

[Post New]by tix48 on Sep 26, 08 11:01 AM
I would just stop waiting and buy elsewhere. I stopped waiting BF seems to be stuck on HO games I contacted them about that but I doubt it really matters much.
I love BF but I am totally confused on why there only doing or mostly 99% HO games for a while now! I am not happy that I have to buy elsewhere but I waited as long as I am going to.

[Post New]by thekay78 on Sep 26, 08 2:19 PM
Just want to make sure to be clear that I wasn't pointing at any one with the "complain first" comment, I just want to say that perhaps another website had perhaps asked or compensated Jojo's maker to not allow BFG to purchase the rights until a certain date. NOTE: that is not a statement of fact, I have not heard anything like that from anywhere, it's just me conjecturing!

While the game is not "exclusive" (no games really are for very long, with the exceptions games made by a site like Hidden Expedition games here at BFG, etc.), perhaps BFG is having a hard time getting the rights to have the game because another site previously negotiated that the release of the game would be limited [e.g. cut BFG out until a certain date.]

I just thought of that possibility because BFG does have the first edition, and they undoubtedly know that so many of us are waiting/salivating for it

Edited on 09/26/2008 at 2:20:05 PM PST

[Post New]by ginajl on Sep 27, 08 1:30 AM
I agree. Have been checking for this game regularly. May have to go elsewhere soon.

[Post New]by yorkielady21 on Sep 27, 08 3:05 AM
I emailed the developers of this game and this is their reply:

" I got a reply from the president. He said that he doesn't have an update on JJFS2 and Big Fish Games. If the game hasn't shown up on the portal by now, it is very possible that Big Fish Games has decided to pass on the title. He is going to try to get some some additional information about this."

So I dont think it is exclusive and I dont think BFG has even tried to get the game. The people at this developers' site have been more helpful than BFG and seem more willing to help. So BFG what do you have to say for yourself??..................

(cricket cricket) And yet still no response.

Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by 222426 on Sep 27, 08 3:14 AM
I'm waiting for Jojo's fashions show 2 also (getting impatient) . . .

[Post New]by sharitaj on Sep 30, 08 8:51 PM
Ok I've given up. I'm going to buy the game somewhere else. Which really sucks because that's $10 extra than what I would have to pay here. Ughh!

Go to: