Trina & The Airship

Re:Trina & The Airship

[Post New]by llaurelwreath on Sep 12, 15 5:08 PM
thistle,

I didn't have any problems with fulfilling Trina's requests for the airship items even when I didn't use a direct path between Trina and the airship. I absolutely hate when what works for one person doesn't work for all.

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Sep 12, 15 5:10 PM
Fabrette wrote:I've just installed the upgrade and 'acquired ' our Trina, (bless her)- I'm not the least bit interested in spending hard earned coins to pretty up an ugly little room. Sorry devs. Try a bit harder next time.

I COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER, THOSE ARE 2 ROOMS I WILL NOT GO TO UNLESS FORCED TO AGAIN.

YOU MIGHT AS WELL OPEN THE WINDOW AND THROW YOUR MONEY OUT IT.

Edited on 09/12/2015 at 5:13:27 PM PST

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Sep 12, 15 7:01 PM
In reference to the airship[/b]: I posted in another thread:

I have discovered that there is a bit of a hiccup when you send an airship as a requirement for one of Trina's quests for a Golden Key. If you do not click on the link in that quest to go to the airship directly, you will not get credit for sending it. I am not the only one who has had this happen.

When it happened to me, I tried a little experiment. I used four diamonds (A huge sacrifice for someone who cannot afford to spend cash in the game!) to get the airship back right away. Fortunately, I had enough of the items it required and I opened Trina's quest, clicked on the link for that requirement, packed and sent the airship and that time I received credit!

I have sent an inquiry to Customer Support with a Dr. Felix report attached. Let's see what happens next.

I think we are talking about 2 different things.

I too can fulfill a quest by clicking on her quest and sending the airship. My issue is that she is asking for 19 wheels on a quest, I get 165 on the airship. Her very next quest is for 25 wheels, which means I have to send the airship out again.

The only work around I can think of for now, is to wait until a DQ that also asks for me to send the airship and piggy back Trina on those quests.

Otherwise, it becomes way to expensive for one magic key & a extra few coins... to only decorate a room.

Edited on 09/12/2015 at 7:03:05 PM PST

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Sep 12, 15 7:09 PM
I just got to where Trina is asking for 199 steering wheels and 197 magic shards. This was after a quest to visit 12 ZZ's and I think 2 postcards. Yes, she is a greedy thing. It would help if they would actually give us the steering wheels in our inventory but that would be far too easy. So.. Sorry, Trina.. I'll leave that last 10 key piece there for awhile.

Edited on 09/12/2015 at 7:10:27 PM PST

SweetNellyBly
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by SweetNellyBly on Sep 12, 15 11:29 PM
I was curious as to everyone's feelings about Trina, my feelings run pretty much along with others:
1.Trina is a great tribute to a friend on iOS that past away.
2. Graphic updates outstanding
3. Inventory update outstanding
4. But it's robbing me blind to try to reach the achievements for Trina, ie for the airship items I had a total value of 10k am down to 5k with only 11 keys.
5. Converting inventory to shards is also sucking it down pretty quickly.

My conclusion---I think I will pass on this and continue to build my coin/inventory/diamonds WHEN/IF a real update happens to come along.

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Sep 13, 15 8:39 AM
SweetNellyBly, in referece to #1 of your post above, what do you mean by Trina being a tribute to a friend that passed away?? Please give details.

Also, someone mentioned the possibility of other private rooms opening since ours is listed as "private room 1" in our games. With all of those people who've long completed level 65 and have literally dozens of pages of inventory, surely there must be at least one person who has used their extensive inventory to disenchant all those items needed to get the shards and have sent the needed airships for the keys. Can anyone who's gotten there already please share what you've found after you get all the keys?? Does another room become available?

Edited on 09/13/2015 at 8:42:35 AM PST

Go to: