deader
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

STUCK AFTER FILM

[Post New]by deader on Sep 14, 15 6:11 PM
you have to click the big gold exclamation mark then you have to choose and click the words that come up. It is the way the game plays not a glitch

Vaugh
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,254 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Kronville: Stolen Dreams here

[Post New]by Vaugh on Sep 15, 15 5:27 AM
Thank you very much deader for that info. I can continue with the game.

angelfish106
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

[Post New]by angelfish106 on Sep 15, 15 8:14 AM
Old_Man_River wrote:I'm having the same problem as Oldgamer99. Slow download and malicious program warning from Malwarebytes

I also use Malwarebytes (as a back up virus/malware checker) and I tend to view it's warnings with a pinch of salt. It decided to quarantine part of my mobile broadband programme as a perceived threat, so every time I used it I got a message saying part of it was missing, even though it still worked perfectly! I restored the quarantined part with no ill-effects to my PC whatsoever and reported it as a 'false positive'.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 15, 15 8:26 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to see that players are experiencing issues with this particular game. In regards to the freezing issues, please look at the following help article for hints:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Thank you silverfairy31 for also letting players know that if they encounter freezing issues to click on the highlighted text that appears between the boy and the film projector screen. It looks like this has been very helpful to players.

angelfish106, thank you for informing players that the messages that appear in regards to Malwarebytes has been a result of a false positive. We do take these situations seriously and ask that players contact our Technical Support Team if they see this message.

If you find that you are still experiencing issues, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to help.

bfgBellerophon

angelfish106
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

[Post New]by angelfish106 on Sep 16, 15 9:17 AM
bfgBellerophon wrote:Hi Everyone,

angelfish106, thank you for informing players that the messages that appear in regards to Malwarebytes has been a result of a false positive. We do take these situations seriously and ask that players contact our Technical Support Team if they see this message.bfgBellerophon

Sorry but I did not say that the message I got was in regard to this game; I stated quite clearly that it was referring to my mobile broadband installation. I was simply letting others know that Malwarebytes can give warnings when there is no actual threat but it's up to the user to decide if it's a false positive or not. I knew this warning was incorrect; not all of them are.

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

[Post New]by joyce2121 on Sep 16, 15 10:10 AM
Thanks, deader.

renecharb
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by renecharb on Sep 16, 15 10:19 AM
fishies...after the movie plays, you have to click on words above to get to next move,

PirateGirl212
Minnow
Minnow
243 Posts

[Post New]by PirateGirl212 on Sep 16, 15 1:49 PM
I'm experiencing the same problems the voice overs are gone I thought something was wrong so I closed the game and restarted it but that didn't help at all.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Sep 17, 15 3:01 AM
I have now finished the game, and it seems that from a certain point - I think after I received my second puzzle piece - all sounds are no longer there. No voices or any other sounds. Only the music still works.

Meandy40
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by Meandy40 on Sep 18, 15 1:26 PM
I exited the game and when I came back I discovered I have to start over from the beginning. Really??? I can't just resume play? I will try a couple more times to see if I can continue where I left off but this game isn't worth playing through one time let alone starting over and over.

Meandy

Meandy40
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by Meandy40 on Sep 20, 15 11:24 AM
I have been a long time BigFish member but that could change considering those who can help won't. I bought this game and needless to say I am sorry I wasted my money. When I exit and come back to play I have to start all over. It is a crappy game to begin with so why anyone would want to continue trying is beyond me. And I know it is hard to believe but some of us do have other things in life. I just want this piece of crap game to work or give me my money back.

Meandy

MURPHY
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,237 Posts

[Post New]by MURPHY on Sep 23, 15 12:14 PM
Thanks, clicking on the text is what made the game continue! I was interested enough that I got it on the 2 for 1 sale.

underwriter
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by underwriter on Sep 25, 15 4:09 PM
Meandy40 wrote:I have been a long time BigFish member but that could change considering those who can help won't. I bought this game and needless to say I am sorry I wasted my money. When I exit and come back to play I have to start all over. It is a crappy game to begin with so why anyone would want to continue trying is beyond me. And I know it is hard to believe but some of us do have other things in life. I just want this piece of crap game to work or give me my money back.

Meandy

This doesn't seem to be happening to anyone else - it certainly didn't happen to me with this game. An email to tech support with a Dr. Felix seems to me to be indicated. Good luck.

Terri218
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

Re:The game freezes up

[Post New]by Terri218 on Sep 28, 15 6:28 AM
Oldgamer99 wrote:After showing him the film, nothing works! Am I missing something?
I have the same problem, the game freezes completely at this point.I clicked on everything including the words and nothing helps.

It finally worked but you have to click on exactly the right spot in the dialog.

Edited on 09/28/2015 at 6:48:55 AM PST

Bug on vending cart in square next to church

[Post New]by fieldp on Oct 2, 15 11:11 AM
Initial problem - I had everything except for the gift box. i have used the brush on the paints, but if I click on hint it just shows and empty spot next to the ice cream. I assume that I am supposed to paint the box on the floor? It wont let me....

Went back in again and it had not remembered any of my progress on the cart so I could start again. This time I tried to paint the gift box first and it let me - but still couldn't click on the painted gift box!!

bonggamer
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

Re:The game freezes up

[Post New]by bonggamer on Dec 23, 15 8:15 AM
Oldgamer99 wrote:After showing him the film, nothing works! Am I missing something?

same problem here. Everything freezes. MacBook Pro 10.11.2

Go to: