Redrum

looloo123
Stingray
Stingray
5,004 Posts

Re:Redrum

[Post New]by looloo123 on Sep 9, 08 7:32 PM
ok i did the beta test thing at the G spot.the game was too easy,but the graphics were great and like above the mini games very repeticious.they also had me test the new slingo supreme...pretty fun when your not playing **** games.if they could make redrum a little harder i may buy...not for kids.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 30, 08 12:02 AM
It took a while, but it's finally here!

[Post New]by incrediblyviolet on Oct 30, 08 12:08 AM
yep, and now the rest of us who don't like the yucky sites - can see what we think

grumbler
Marlin
Marlin
9,065 Posts

[Post New]by grumbler on Oct 30, 08 12:20 AM
well I shed my wings and halo just in time cause angels shouldn't play psychological thrillers .

Edited on 10/30/2008 at 12:21:08 AM PST

EdnaMoles
Clownfish
Clownfish
824 Posts

[Post New]by EdnaMoles on Oct 30, 08 12:32 AM
Beta tested this game, and as the warning states it is a very dark game, in my opinion not for kids. And it does repeat a lot. Have not decided on this one

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Oct 30, 08 12:49 AM
Beta tested this game...see review above. Have purchased and downloaded...can't wait to play. Yea!!

dussgemma
Manatee
Manatee
4,100 Posts

[Post New]by dussgemma on Oct 30, 08 1:59 AM
Is this even a game? I'm confused......
Duss

Purplerabbit
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
18,590 Posts

[Post New]by Purplerabbit on Oct 30, 08 2:12 AM
Just see the link for Redrum, it looks really cool!

[Post New]by incrediblyviolet on Oct 30, 08 3:00 AM
not bad in my opinion. I liked the relaxed mode - only problem was in seeing some of the really small items and those on the edges of the screen - but hints were plentiful.

will probably add this one to the collection

grumbler
Marlin
Marlin
9,065 Posts

[Post New]by grumbler on Oct 30, 08 4:01 AM
Downloaded - but too spooky for me. I started to play - the computer froze - finally got the computer going again and the lightglobe in the study went. I figured that was enough of an omen so I won't be buying.

dussgemma
Manatee
Manatee
4,100 Posts

[Post New]by dussgemma on Oct 30, 08 4:12 AM
My Internet is always stalling!

anne216
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,772 Posts

[Post New]by anne216 on Oct 30, 08 4:24 AM
hi dussgemma
Do you live in Aus cause my internet has been doing that all day but finally after many tries and a restart it is downloading now thankgod

Celeryhart
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

[Post New]by Celeryhart on Oct 30, 08 4:50 AM
Well, it sure isn't for me. I played about 20 minutes of it and that was all I could take. Didn't like the tiles... and I'm not much of a halloween fan... or creepy things screaming at me.. so I"ll pass on this one.

Good timing for it'd debue though.. !

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Oct 30, 08 5:40 AM
I've been waiting for this game and it's here! Already downloaded and plan to play this afternoon. I hope it's as good as I expect it to be. I love suspense and thrillers and mystery's. And a good story in the game with killer graphics totally rocks.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 30, 08 5:48 AM
I beta tested this game and to me it is SICK. It’s about torturing a little girl with drugs, a straight jacket, needles, and many other horrible devices. I can’t believe Big Fish would release something like this. It is SICK.

dtouchton
Manatee
Manatee
4,156 Posts

[Post New]by dtouchton on Oct 30, 08 6:23 AM
Is it going to be on the list, I wonder? I want to buy it but maybe will wait until Nov. Can't have another game added yet. It'd make 12.

journeys_
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by journeys_ on Oct 30, 08 6:36 AM
I saw Redrum as tomorrow's game and I was kind of surprised. I've always given my 12 year old a free pass to d/l games on BFG's. She doesn't have that freedom anywhere else. After this, I'm going to have to take that back.

jazz2451
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by jazz2451 on Oct 30, 08 10:38 AM
How do you get back to the main menu to exit the game?

dtouchton
Manatee
Manatee
4,156 Posts

[Post New]by dtouchton on Oct 30, 08 10:44 AM
click on the diary

dtouchton
Manatee
Manatee
4,156 Posts

[Post New]by dtouchton on Oct 30, 08 11:11 AM
During the game, click on pause. The diary will pop up. Click on main menu. It will show the diary again. Click on the diary again, then exit.

Go to: