Re:I Spy: Fun House comments and reviews

[Post New]by mrsrambo1 on Sep 1, 09 6:40 AM
This was my 1st hidden object game too a few years ago. Now I'm stuck finding the four 4's in the tent by the trailor. Any one know?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,346 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 1, 09 7:00 AM
Hi mrsrambo1- welcome to the forums!

one is on a die
on the blue hankerchief between the domino and the wind-up bunny

click on the wand to go to the x-ray view and there are 2 fours on a playing card.

I hope this helps.

PrplDva

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,656 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Sep 1, 09 7:08 AM
woodentot wrote:Not a game I would buy, but I did try it. I think if you had young children it could be a fun game for them, but some of the items are very small. I did find all of the objects, I played for 30mins. Why is there not any hints? Margie you shouldn't need a walkthrough for a simple HOG like that.

Hey Woodentot *waves*, we only made a walkthrough for it because the game did not have a hint system. Sometimes people may get stuck looking for one lonely object so the walkthrough helps them get past that point We do some walkthroughs for simple games once in a while

Nice seeing you,

Hugs

Margie B

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,661 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Sep 1, 09 7:18 AM
Well Mudrock warned it was a kids game but I thought I would try it as some kids games I like too.

It is ok - lovely graphics but the voice I would have to turn off completley. Not much to say about it as it is very basic game and yes wonderful for kids.

I put this in the "get on a rainy day" basket.

nancymc
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by nancymc on Sep 1, 09 7:21 AM
"I SPY" to say the least is kinda different from the rest of the **** games but there are a few twists and turns that makes one think along a different line. I may buy it just because I can leave it and then come back into it without any -- where was I , what was going on , etc.. At 81 , ones recall is SLOW... Found 3 - 4's-then time ran out. Hitting the magic stick brings up all kinda of stuff !!!! Nancy

alexcarl
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by alexcarl on Sep 1, 09 7:23 AM
where is the flag ?

Sadie1230
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Sadie1230 on Sep 1, 09 7:32 AM
Thank you Prpl Diva! I did find other locations but alas cannot find some objects now to add to my ticket count. Hope this is the last game of this kind on BFG! What a disappointment...and with the addition of "hints" it would have been a lot of fun.

vonnie44
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by vonnie44 on Sep 1, 09 7:34 AM
Quite agree with everyone on this one,could not find 4th bow tie and what is pop?
Will not be buying this one.

seawitch98
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by seawitch98 on Sep 1, 09 7:36 AM
I too was looking forward to this one, but it is really annoying. No HInts? No Options? I am a big **** fan and have most of the games bf has put out in the last 3 years but this one is a NO! I am surprised that bf is offering this one!

chessiegirl
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

[Post New]by chessiegirl on Sep 1, 09 8:04 AM
I knew I wouldn't buy this one as soon as i saw " I Spy". I bought the DS version last year and was soooo annoyed that I quit playing and ended up trading it in for another game at GAMESTOP. Big fish is usually good at the hidden objects games but I'm gonna pass on this one.

[Post New]by pkpauly on Sep 1, 09 8:08 AM
I got all the way to the fun house in the 60 minute trial and there are doors you go into and play puzzles-the first first door had a puzzle where you put the colored missing pieces to a sort checker board looking thing. That was the only one I got to before I ran out of time-don't know if I'll buy it since I got to the fun house in less than an hour. I'll need to know more about the puzzles to come to see if I am just about thru with it or there is a lot more to do, I hope that makes sense!

[Post New]by cheryllawson on Sep 1, 09 8:16 AM
I am looking for four bones to chew. I have found the blue one at top, the red one at top and the red one in the balloon. Going crazy trying to find the last one!!!

Edited on 09/01/2009 at 8:16:32 AM PST

[Post New]by mrsrambo1 on Sep 1, 09 8:18 AM
That was it Thank you

88blyth
Catfish
Catfish
1,686 Posts

[Post New]by 88blyth on Sep 1, 09 8:28 AM
ths game is ok, apart from no hints...i am looking for 1 rabbit and a "dog to eat" in the snack shack...can"t find them at all, otherwise i am not doing too badly!! x x

[Post New]by cheryllawson on Sep 1, 09 8:32 AM
88blyth wrote:ths game is ok, apart from no hints...i am looking for 1 rabbit and a "dog to eat" in the snack shack...can"t find them at all, otherwise i am not doing too badly!! x x

the dog to eat is a hotdog and there is a rabbit to the left of it, there's another rabbit above the donut with pink icing on the bottom right

Edited on 09/01/2009 at 8:32:23 AM PST

jbwhse
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by jbwhse on Sep 1, 09 8:39 AM
I kinda liked this game. It's relaxing for a change, no time clock.

[Post New]by Coronagold on Sep 1, 09 8:43 AM
I think Can You See What I See 1 & 2 did a more mature job relating to kids with realistic settings. Kids don't like to be talked down to. (Neither do adults with credit cards.)
No options. No hints. No pins. (I found 1 out of 3 in 2 different locations. When it's that tough for an adult, what fun is a kid gonna get out of it?)

[Post New]by blon_dee on Sep 1, 09 8:58 AM
any one know where the nail going up is on the carousel??

[Post New]by BonnieBlue102 on Sep 1, 09 8:58 AM
mrsrambo1 wrote:This was my 1st hidden object game too a few years ago. Now I'm stuck finding the four 4's in the tent by the trailor. Any one know?

Me too......

penrose47
Stingray
Stingray
4,597 Posts

[Post New]by penrose47 on Sep 1, 09 9:17 AM
nancymc wrote:"I SPY" to say the least is kinda different from the rest of the **** games but there are a few twists and turns that makes one think along a different line. I may buy it just because I can leave it and then come back into it without any -- where was I , what was going on , etc.. At 81 , ones recall is SLOW... Found 3 - 4's-then time ran out. Hitting the magic stick brings up all kinda of stuff !!!! Nancy

WOW at 81 yrs!!
I HOPE that I CAN still play BFG at that age.....GO GIRL!

Happy Gaming
PEN

Go to: