[Post New]by knowfaith on Sep 9, 09 2:22 PM
how do u past 34

MS28
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Cooking Dash: DinerTown Studios comments and reviews

[Post New]by MS28 on Sep 12, 09 4:59 PM

I agree as well, would love more TM games, love Ranch Rush, can't wait for #2. I love all the Diner Dash games and love this one, can't get away from the computer. Although I'm looking for Dream Day Vegas. Can't wait for Monopoly Build-Lot, hope BF gets it soon

mollyal
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by mollyal on Sep 13, 09 3:33 PM
I love all the "dash" games, and this one is no exception. It takes a little more work than the first one, and I don't really like the new radio. It doesn't seem to keep people as happy as the old radio. But I love the new locations, scenery, etc. That's my favorite part--fixing up the diners. LOL! I just wish you could dress up Flo is the cooking dashes like you can in the diner dashes.

[Post New]by franniedavis on Sep 14, 09 11:02 AM
Level 34 - Has anyone figured out how to conquer this level - have played 28 times and can't get past 8000 or so. Any suggestions would be welcome

[Post New]by Hodson1 on Sep 15, 09 8:20 AM
I'm finding it impossible to get expert after level 38. Is anybody else finding this? Oddly enough, expert at 40 and 50 seemed to be fairly easy to achieve. I find matching color to seats isn't too bad so I'm thinking it has something to do with the chaining.

Urumi
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by Urumi on Sep 20, 09 8:05 AM
At last a challenging game worth the $$$, good graphics too.

wissilent
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by wissilent on Sep 24, 09 3:07 PM
I'm stuck on level 39 also. I can only get around 10,000-11,000. What is the secret?

[Post New]by mollygirl48 on Nov 27, 09 7:54 PM
franniedavis wrote:Level 34 - I am stuck on this level as well. It's hard to get the same color people in the same color seats, since many of the customers are in pairs. I've also called in the help but he doesn't stay long. I've had some orders premade but Grandma is pretty fast, so it's not a lot of help. Can anyone advise?

I am having same problems, cookie doesn't stay long enough and I cannot seat the people in pairs fast enough!!

cakem2dinerd2
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by cakem2dinerd2 on Dec 17, 09 2:34 AM
Really great game,Cooking Dash 3 be fun!!!!!!!!!!I love TM games,please make more TM games!!!!!!

SoHoGirl
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by SoHoGirl on Jan 6, 10 5:52 PM
I made expert on on levels of this game and it was a true challenge. I don't know who was blowing more steam....me or the business women! I still like Cooking Challenge the best...but this one was not bad. I like being able to upgrade. I really did not like Flo through time all that much because you didn't have the upgrades to choose from. I found that the way you chose your upgrades had a whole lot to do with whether you made expert or not. I still am not sure what it is that Cookie does...but for some reason he helped me get it!

[Post New]by shrimp777 on Mar 12, 10 7:02 PM
I like the game, but I'm totally stuck on Level 36. I just can't get past it. Anyone have tips? Thanks.

[Post New]by nic7oaks on Oct 1, 10 1:03 PM
I'm stuck Level 34 too. Had to do Level 33 a couple of times before scraping through. Next time I try it I might just leave the punk rockers in the queue.

[Post New]by palmcoastmary on Oct 13, 10 7:58 AM
[b]This is a very good game, but it's hard. I'm on Level 35, I never thought I would get through Level 33. I'm just happy I'm on Level 35. It's really a good game, you just have to stick with it.

[Post New]by bluevervain on Dec 24, 10 5:26 PM
I really like this game. My usual MO with time management games is to play them obsessively until I've gotten gold/expert/master score on every level, then uninstall them and buy a new one. Getting the expert score on some levels of this game was difficult (I found level 45 to be the hardest, followed by level 34 or 35, I can't remember which), but unlike a lot of TM games, I enjoyed playing it even when I didn't succeed. Failing to get the expert score just made me want to try again, rather than getting frustrated and annoyed. Even now that I've "beaten" the game, I still find myself going back to play it some more, because it's fun. I may still move on to other games, but I think I'll keep this one around.

[Post New]by yankeesonlygirl on Jan 22, 11 5:57 PM
Great game. Loved it. I could not stop playing it. This is just another example of how these games just keep getting better and better. Give it a go. Good graphics and great upgrades. The changes to the characters where a good choice.

Stevihj
Clownfish
Clownfish
507 Posts

[Post New]by Stevihj on Jan 24, 11 11:33 AM
The graphics are well done. The gameplay is TM. This is Flo saving a studio by taking over the concessions/catering. The storyline is cute and a welcome addtion to the Dash series.

This game is an A-.

[Post New]by Sapphire_Glints on Feb 14, 11 6:01 AM
Thank you, BIG FISH Games, I love this one!

For the person who had trouble getting two items on plate at once, if you have an extra something on the plate e.g. sauce, it won't take it. It has to be exact, then it auto goes on the same plate

I have found that when I click on the Sauce BOTTLE (not the little sauces) after I pick up the item, then drop it to the customer, the customer leaves fast. So you can score more and faster, with customers leaving and joining quicker.

Another tip is to buy the correct items.. if you cannot ace a level, try quitting, coming back in and buying different items (than you previously bought) which might help you move faster and also be more fun.

Gratitude and respect to Big Fish for this game

Edited on 02/14/2011 at 6:11:23 AM PST

[Post New]by Lavenderstrawbry on Mar 18, 11 8:50 PM
Hi Fishies,
Well, I like to keep things short and sweet. So, with that in mind, I was actually a little disappointed when I realized I already owned this one when I saw it on the weekly deals, because my immediate thought was that I just had to buy it Cooking Dash: DinerTown Studios!

This, is a definite buyer, and a steal at 2.99!

Happy TMing!

Lavenderstrawbry

ibnurdreamz
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by ibnurdreamz on Sep 13, 11 4:20 AM
WoooooooWhooooooooo! D/L now. Now another Ranch Rush would be great! That was an awesome game, and still replay it often. Tho I play H/O games I am so waiting for a new R/R. Have both and can't wait for a new one!!! Come on BF, encourage the R/R developers to get busy!!!

Go to: